Author Topic: Beto O'Rourke rips Biden response to Haitian migrant crisis in scathing op-ed  (Read 192 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Beto O'Rourke rips Biden response to Haitian migrant crisis in scathing op-ed
O'Rourke said decision to expel Haitians was 'antithetical to our values'
By Thomas Barrabi | Fox News

Democratic former Texas congressman and presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke ripped the Biden administration’s decision to expel thousands of Haitian refugees in a scathing op-ed on Friday, accusing the president and his advisors of failing to anticipate a crisis that was "years in the making."

The op-ed for El Paso Matters cited several recent events that prompted Haitian refugees to risk the journey to the United States, including Haiti’s 7.0 magnitude earthquake in 2010, the COVID-19 pandemic and the recent assassination of President Jovenel Moïse. O’Rourke questioned why the Biden administration was "so slow to respond" to the situation.

"Unfortunately, stung by the outcry and caught without a plan, the Biden administration used a cynical Trump-era policy (known as Title 42) to immediately, and without due process, repatriate Haitians back to the country they left a decade ago, one whose streets are now ruled by gangs and criminals," O’Rourke wrote.

"So antithetical to our values and our common humanity, that the administration’s own envoy to Haiti resigned in disgust, writing that we shouldn’t be sending these refugees back to ‘a country where American officials are confined to secure compounds because of the danger posed by armed gangs in control of daily life,’" O’Rourke added.

O’Rourke has indicated In recent days that he will run for governor of Texas in 2022.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/beto-orourke-biden-response-haitian-migrant-crisis
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Oh that will play well in Texas.    *****rollingeyes*****

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Antithetical to Texas values?

You probably just lost 3-5% in your pointless bid to be governor...
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The white boy is running for gov.  This was his kick off fluff piece,
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The white boy is running for gov.  This was his kick off fluff piece,

And we will Willie Horton his ass when the body counts starts after the Haitian crime spree.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 04:13:15 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Did the furry write this in crayon?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Antithetical to Texas values?

You probably just lost 3-5% in your pointless bid to be governor...
I just love it when godless commies hold forth on “values”.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I just love it when godless commies hold forth on “values”.

Yep, this is the point I usually post a pic of Beto's mad skate boarding skillz, but this turd isn't worth it.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Paddy O'Rourke is about as Texas as Pace picanti sauce and about as Mexican as Jose Jiminez,.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

Room of important Dem Party strategists: 'Hey, Biden is making a fool out of himself again...who can we get who's dumber than Biden to say something more stupid and take a little heat off Joe?"
Their eyes light up because of the numerous choices for stupid Dems making stupid statements, but Beto emerges as the frontrunner on a short list.