Author Topic: Over 3,000 Doctors and Scientists Sign Declaration Accusing COVID Policy-Makers of ‘Crimes Against H  (Read 272 times)

Online DB

By Debra Heine
September 24, 2021

A “Physicians’ Declaration” produced by an international alliance of physicians and medical scientists strongly condemns the global strategy to treat COVID, accusing policy-makers of potential “crimes against humanity” for preventing physicians from providing life-saving treatments for their patients and suppressing open scientific discussion.

The document states that “one size fits all” treatment recommendations have resulted in needless illness and death.

As of 1:00 Friday afternoon, the declaration had garnered over 3,100 signatures from doctors and scientists around the world.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/09/24/over-3000-doctors-and-scientists-sign-declaration-accusing-covid-policy-makers-of-crimes-against-humanity/
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 12:47:03 am by DB »

Offline libertybele

Fauci should be shown the door. He's a fraud and was bought and paid for by the Chinese and Biden & Company.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Fauci should be shown the door. He's a fraud and was bought and paid for by the Chinese and Biden & Company.
He should be shown the door to the slammer. Along with a few thousand other policy making bureaucrats across the west. These petition signing doctors are right - countless people have died because these politicians and bureaucrats have played their political games.

Offline libertybele

He should be shown the door to the slammer. Along with a few thousand other policy making bureaucrats across the west. These petition signing doctors are right - countless people have died because these politicians and bureaucrats have played their political games.

Just once, I would like to see some people held accountable, yet the corruption continues.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

They did not pull any punches.  Direct and to the point.
It would be interesting to hear a legal opinion on this... is there liability for the governors and NIH/CDC?

Offline art.prout

By Debra Heine
September 24, 2021

A “Physicians’ Declaration” produced by an international alliance of physicians and medical scientists strongly condemns the global strategy to treat COVID, accusing policy-makers of potential “crimes against humanity” for preventing physicians from providing life-saving treatments for their patients and suppressing open scientific discussion.

The document states that “one size fits all” treatment recommendations have resulted in needless illness and death.

As of 1:00 Friday afternoon, the declaration had garnered over 3,100 signatures from doctors and scientists around the world.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/09/24/over-3000-doctors-and-scientists-sign-declaration-accusing-covid-policy-makers-of-crimes-against-humanity/

Thank you for posting important information here.

I don't visit as often since I see too much of the PtB "vax" pushing agenda on display.

While I sympathize with those that were led blindly to accepting the poison, I strenuously object to the propagandizing for the "vax" pushers.

Word to the wise: seek out remedies to fight off the death knell of the "vax."  Accept that you have erred, and cease with trying to justify your choice.  We all make mistakes.  Own it, and do the best that you can to fix your mistake -- your precious life depends on it.  Act wisely, and swallow your misplaced pride.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Thank you for posting important information here.

I don't visit as often since I see too much of the PtB "vax" pushing agenda on display.

While I sympathize with those that were led blindly to accepting the poison, I strenuously object to the propagandizing for the "vax" pushers.

Word to the wise: seek out remedies to fight off the death knell of the "vax."  Accept that you have erred, and cease with trying to justify your choice.  We all make mistakes.  Own it, and do the best that you can to fix your mistake -- your precious life depends on it.  Act wisely, and swallow your misplaced pride.
I have seen members post information on both sides of the argument, one member in particular posting corrected information when they felt it appropriate along with the history of actions taken from day one. I have seen no one propagandizing for the "vax" pushers. *****rollingeyes***** only stating why they did or didn't choose to take the vaccine. Are you sure we are talking about the same site?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 02:49:18 pm by GtHawk »