Author Topic: Pelosi on Backing Legislation to Guarantee Abortion on Demand: ‘I Come to This as a Catholic Mother…  (Read 123 times)

Offline libertybele

She's absolutely delusional, next thing you know she'll say she hears Mother Teresa speaking to her.

Pelosi on Backing Legislation to Guarantee Abortion on Demand: ‘I Come to This as a Catholic Mother…’
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) gave a speech on the House floor today talking about her status as a “Catholic mother” before the chamber voted to approve the Women’s Health Protection Act—which guarantees a nation-wide right to abortion on demand.

“I come to this as a Catholic mother of five in six years and one week and with the joy that all that meant to us,” said Pelosi.

“But with the recognition that it was my husband and I –our decision.  It was our decision,” Pelosi said. “And we should not, in this body or in that Court, be making decisions for the women in America.”

“We are standing on the side of women to defend their freedoms and to uphold this truth: every woman, everywhere has the constitutional right to basic reproductive health care–no matter what state you live in,” Pelosi said.

“Constitutional rights are not meted out geographically,” she said. “They are for the country.”..........

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/cnsnewscom-staff/pelosi-backing-legislation-guarantee-abortion-demand-i-come
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

rangerrebew

Hitler claimed to be a Christian, too. :tongue2:

Offline skeeter

There's something particularly wicked about an 80 year old promoting the slaughter of unborn innocents.