Author Topic: I Knew It! Six Foot Social Distancing Rule Was ‘Arbitrary … Nobody Knows Where It Came From  (Read 121 times)

rangerrebew

Corruption
I Knew It! Six Foot Social Distancing Rule Was ‘Arbitrary … Nobody Knows Where It Came From

By

Eric Thompson
Published on 3 days ago

In February 2020, President Trump’s  White House Coronavirus Task Force had our nation’s collective ear, eventually recommending masks and a standardized 6-foot social distancing requirement to stop the spread.

Many of us asked, why 6 feet? Dr. Fauci was flip-flopping on wearing masks so maybe he would change this requirement too.

As a result of this arbitrary number, business occupancy numbers plummeted as businesses had to factor in how many customers could be in their businesses, per square foot, trying to hit the 6-foot ratio.

Come to find out that this number was not correct after all. The actual number the CDC wanted was 10 feet, can you imagine what this additional distance would have done to our culture?

https://finishtherace.com/eric/i-knew-it-six-foot-social-distancing-rule-was-arbitrary-nobody-knows-where-it-came-from/?utm_source=BS-Mailer-FTR&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:55894553&utm_campaign=Pfizer%20Vax

Offline DB

The distancing requirement made very little difference for an indoors environment. The air is constantly moving and it was the very fine particles that stayed in the air spreading infection.

It was all arbitrary from the do something tyrants to exercise their authority. No science was involved with any of it.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
As if ten feet was any less arbitrary.

It was clearly a gimmick to justify the half-on/half-off lockdown measures that ensured the big-box stores like Walmart could stay open. Full lockdown would have completely thrown an even bigger wrench into the supply chain than the partial lockdown attempted last year.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024