Author Topic: Kamala Harris's Appearance on The View Goes All Wrong  (Read 405 times)

Offline corbe

Kamala Harris's Appearance on The View Goes All Wrong
« on: September 24, 2021, 08:23:50 pm »
Kamala Harris's Appearance on The View Goes All Wrong

Shannon Melero  3 hrs ago

kinjavideo-189753

On Friday’s airing of The View, Vice President Kamala Harris was set to be the guest of honor, appearing with the hosts at the big glass table. Live television, however, is an unwieldy beast. Twenty minutes into the show, hosts Sunny Hostin and Ana Navarro were asked by a producer to leave the set and the show was tossed to commercial. Upon return, Joy Behar shared that Hostin and Navarro had tested positive for covid despite both being vaccinated and would not be able to sit at the table for the remainder of the show.

Ironically, Hostin and Navarro were talking about vaccinations and the state of healthcare in the United States just before getting pulled out.

What followed was an absolute production nightmare as Behar and Sara Haines struggled to fill the time waiting for Harris’s arrival. Eventually, the Vice President appeared remotely. The show’s producer explained that she was in the building but it was unsafe for her to sit at the table.

<..snip..>

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/kamala-harris-s-appearance-on-the-view-goes-all-wrong/ar-AAOMGmC?ocid=msedgntp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

Re: Kamala Harris's Appearance on The View Goes All Wrong
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 08:26:27 pm »
:silly:

Stupid gits.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 08:38:26 pm »
This really is the best "The View" ever!

Not that I'd know for sure, never having watched it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 09:27:51 pm »
This really is the best "The View" ever!

Not that I'd know for sure, never having watched it.

Nawwww....

This is one the greatest by the recent late great comedian Norm MacDonald

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 09:58:29 pm »
What self-respecting virus would want to infect Kammie? It'd lower the virus' IQ by at least 20 points! :silly:  :tongue2:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2021, 10:05:06 pm »
What self-respecting virus would want to infect Kammie? It'd lower the virus' IQ by at least 20 points! :silly:  :tongue2:

888high58888
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2021, 10:06:58 pm »
TTIIWKHKP   (This Thread Is Incomplete Without Kamala Harris Knee Pads)

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2021, 10:11:59 pm »
TTIIWKHKP   (This Thread Is Incomplete Without Kamala Harris Knee Pads)

:rolling: 

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2021, 02:36:49 pm »
Aren't we all surprised that Kamala did not wear her mask while on a tele-interview?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington