Author Topic: Joe Biden Blames His Failures on ‘What I Inherited’ from Donald Trump  (Read 289 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Blames His Failures on ‘What I Inherited’ from Donald Trump

Charlie Spiering 24 Sep 2021

President Joe Biden made excuses for his administration’s failures on Friday by blaming former President Donald Trump.

“Take a look at what I inherited when I came into office, when I came into office the state of affairs, where we were,” Biden said, repeating a familiar complaint by new presidents struggling in their first year of office.

The president spoke about the ongoing migrant and border crisis, his disastrous exit from Afghanistan, and growing Democrat infighting over his multitrillion-dollar agenda at the White House after a speech on coronavirus boosters.

“Remember I said it’s going to take a year to deliver everything I’m looking at here,” Biden said to reporters who questioned the chaotic direction of his presidency.

Biden acknowledged that his administration was still getting people out of Afghanistan, after withdrawing troops, but made the excuse that it was always going to be difficult to end the war.

“There’s no picturebook way to say, okay, the war has ended, let’s get everybody out and we’ll go home,” Biden said. “No war has ever ended that way other than there’s been surrender and it’s a totally different circumstance.”

The president also said he “took responsibility” for pictures of border agents on horses confronting Haitian migrants on the Southern border, but blamed “those people” for damaging America’s reputation around the world.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/24/joe-biden-blames-his-failures-on-what-i-inherited-from-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Joe Biden Blames His Failures on ‘What I Inherited’ from Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 07:34:46 pm »
 I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn't have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 07:53:12 pm »
What he 'inherited' from Donald Trump was stable and magnificent.
He and his shithead WOKE Communists destroyed it all, everything, in less than six months.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 07:57:09 pm »
I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn't have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

Carrie Fisher was way hotter here than she ever was in any Star Wars movie.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 07:59:47 pm »
Absolutely zero leadership.

It is symptomatic of taking a Senator to be President.  Senators are voted in to offer opinions, nothing else.  He runs nothing and can be wrong 99% of the time(Ted Kennedy was the poster boy for that one) and gets re-elected.

His is a wasted life as he gave no accountability for his own son who is an addict, grifter and all-around sleazeball, just like his dad.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 08:03:56 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2021, 08:00:09 pm »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2021, 08:07:34 pm »

Carrie Fisher was way hotter here than she ever was in any Star Wars movie.

Agreed
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2021, 09:06:02 pm »
Apparently Traitor Joe doesn't remember anything about all the Executive Orders he signed just days into the start of his presidency.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2021, 09:11:01 pm »
Biden will set a new standard for presidential failure.

Heck, he likely already has. Given his poor popularity I'm not even sure he'll make it as president to his two year goal.

Blaming Trump for everything certainly isn't helping.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2021, 09:15:37 pm »
Apparently Traitor Joe doesn't remember anything about all the Executive Orders he signed just days into the start of his presidency.

Just sign it, Joe.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2021, 09:17:51 pm »
Trump?  Didn't he leave the White House January 20th?   :silly:

I can see bitching for about a month, but in the corporate world, if you haven't turned it around with at least some decent improvement in 3 months your managment skills start to get highly questioned. 

8 months?  You'd be demoted.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2021, 09:41:40 pm »
Joe, you ARE a lying dog-faced pony solider!!!  888mouth
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2021, 09:46:02 pm »
Biden will set a new standard for presidential failure.

Heck, he likely already has. Given his poor popularity I'm not even sure he'll make it as president to his two year goal.

Oh heck yeah.  I lived through the Carter era, and Pedo Joe has accomplished 2X the disaster that carter enacted in 4 years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2021, 10:48:29 pm »
Oh heck yeah.  I lived through the Carter era, and Pedo Joe has accomplished 2X the disaster that carter enacted in 4 years.

I lived through the Buchanan years, and Joe is far worse.