Author Topic: Texas announces election audit in four counties after Trump demand  (Read 314 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Texas announces election audit in four counties after Trump demand
« on: September 24, 2021, 01:08:41 pm »
Texas announces election audit in four counties after Trump demand
By Olafimihan Oshin - 09/23/21 11:16 PM EDT

The Texas secretary of state's office announced Thursday it would carry out an election audit in four of the state's largest counties.

The announcement came just hours after former President Trump, who carried Texas, demanded Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) back a bill to launch an election audit in the Lone Star State.

“Despite my big win in Texas, I hear Texans want an election audit! You know your fellow Texans have big questions about the November 2020 Election,” Trump said.

“Let's get to the bottom of the 2020 Presidential Election Scam!”

The secretary of state's office said “a full and comprehensive forensic audit” is underway in Dallas, Harris, Tarrant, and Collin counties. President Biden won in Dallas, Harris and Tarrant counties, while Trump carried Collin County.

Democrats immediately decried the announcement.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/573763-texas-announces-election-audit-in-four-biggest-counties-after-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Texas announces election audit in four counties after Trump demand
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 02:21:33 pm »
IMO, Travis County should be as well. Consider the ideological lunacy of Austin's misgovernance!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 02:28:01 pm »
IMO, Travis County should be as well. Consider the ideological lunacy of Austin's misgovernance!

:yowsa: Also, El Paso and Bexar Counties.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 04:02:32 pm »
Decertifying the election of state legislatures and judges and other officials could very well be a game changer since they are being conducted in the largest cities where the libs get their representatives.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington