Author Topic: South Korean president repatriates American remains in Hawaii. White House sends no one  (Read 143 times)

Offline mountaineer

South Korean president repatriates American remains in Hawaii. White House sends no one
Jazz Shaw
 Sep 23, 2021 8:52 AM ET
A very special ceremony took place in Hawaii yesterday, or several of them actually, but you probably didn’t see it covered on many cable news outlets or in our larger newspapers.

South Korean President Moon Jae-in and his wife arrived on the island of Oahu with an honor guard. They were there to repatriate the remains of six United States military members and nearly seventy South Korean soldiers who fell during the Korean War. The ceremonies were performed in the appropriately solemn fashion you would expect when our long-overdue troops are finally returned to take up their final resting place on American soil.

Moon Jae-in also awarded distinguished service medals posthumously to two Korean immigrant soldiers. There was one notably absent aspect to these ceremonies, however. The White House didn’t dispatch any high-level officials to greet the South Korean president or participate in the ceremonies at the joint base at Pearl Harbor. He was instead met by Admiral John Aquilino, commander of the Indo-Pacific Command. (Hawaii News Now) ...
HotAir

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That's old empathetic Joe for ya! probably no one told Joe in fear he would show up and make it all about him and Beau.

Offline EdinVA

Slow joey is such a class act...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Time for Ice Creme......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

This administration has proven they couldn't care less about fallen American soldiers.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe his watch stopped...

I'm with the kids at the football games...

Kudos to President Moon for paying his respects.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 04:13:45 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe wants Americans abandoned in foreign lands, not returned.  Now Taliban muslim radical terrorists, Joe does want them here and alive! Well armed, well fed, well financed, and privileged!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 05:25:59 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions