Author Topic: NBC: Another 20,000+ Haitians May Migrate to Texas  (Read 194 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NBC: Another 20,000+ Haitians May Migrate to Texas
« on: September 22, 2021, 09:44:46 pm »
NBC: Another 20,000+ Haitians May Migrate to Texas

Neil Munro 22 Sep 2021

More than 20,000 Haitians now living in South America may try to copy the Texas migration success of their fellow nationals, according to NBC News.

NBC reported September 20:

U.S. officials are tracking large groups of Haitians in Latin America, including more than 20,000 in Colombia, who like the thousands now massed on the Texas border may soon try to reach the U.S., according to an internal document obtained by NBC News.

[…]

In addition to the 20,000 Haitians gathered in northern Colombia, DHS is also monitoring groups of about 1,500 in Panama and 3,000 in Peru, the document said. A senior DHS official said it remains to be seen when and whether those migrants will come to the U.S., but they have begun “staging” in the various countries, potentially signaling they are planning to travel in large numbers.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/09/22/nbc-another-20000-haitians-may-migrate-to-texas/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: NBC: Another 20,000+ Haitians May Migrate to Texas
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 09:58:26 pm »
I used to want to live in TX, but Abbott has a major, major problem on his hands and not a whole lot of help. I am not by any means knocking TX or Abbbott, but this is truly a disaster that keeps growing.

Hello, GOP governors - how about sending TX some of your national guardsmen to help.

The leftists will find a way to place as many of these illegals as they can in red states. 

9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 10:00:53 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 10:06:49 pm »
 :MiniGun: is going to happen, eventually.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2021, 01:38:22 am »
:MiniGun: is going to happen, eventually.

Landmines along the entire border.  Declare war. I don't advocate violence but I don't advocate giving our country away and inviting terrorists into our backyard!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2021, 10:06:36 am »
Landmines along the entire border.  Declare war. I don't advocate violence but I don't advocate giving our country away and inviting terrorists into our backyard!
You know damned well they will use children to clear the minefields and then cry to the world about how heartless we are.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2021, 01:02:38 pm »
As one of my friends noted on Facebook:   This couldn’t possibly be to overwhelm Texas, destabilize their state, get as many illegal votes as possible, and turn them into a Democrat hell like California.  Nope.  Couldn’t be. 
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org