Author Topic: Haitian deportees BITE ICE agents and assault pilots on deportation flights back to Port-au-Prince  (Read 351 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Haitian deportees BITE ICE agents and assault pilots on deportation flights back to Port-au-Prince

Haitians have attacked ICE agents in multiple incidents on deportation flights from Texas to Haiti
    In once incident Monday, two Haitians reportedly bit ICE officials before takeoff in Texas, delaying the flight
    In other incidents on Tuesday, migrants stormed planes on the runway in Port-au-Prince
    They demanded to be taken back to the US, and three ICE agents were injured in the assaults
    Photos show chaotic scenes in Port-au-Prince as migrants attempted to commandeer airplanes
    Nearly 10,000 migrants, mainly Haitian, remain in worsening conditions at camp near border in Del Rio
    Thousands have been released into the US despite Biden's promise to launch a 'deportation blitz'

By Keith Griffith and Rachel Sharp For Dailymail.com and Wires

Published: 12:32 EDT, 22 September 2021 | Updated: 15:35 EDT, 22 September 2021

Haitian immigrants deported back to the Caribbean nation have bit Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers and assaulted pilots on deportation flights back to Port-au-Prince, according to new reports.

In one incident on Monday at Laughlin Air Force Base in Texas, two Haitian migrants left their seats as the plane taxied to the runway and attacked ICE agents by biting them, forcing takeoff to be delayed, according to the Washington Examiner.

Meanwhile in a another incident, three ICE officers also suffered non-life-threatening injuries during an assault on Tuesday at the Port-au-Prince airport, when a group from a plan carrying single adult men stormed another recently arrived flight carrying deported families, according to NBC News.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10017749/Haitian-deportees-assault-pilots-ICE-agents-deported-Port-au-Prince.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Behavior like that would tend to work against them - if this were a sane world, that is.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Behavior like that would tend to work against them - if this were a sane world, that is.

I best not further comment.  9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You don't like the ride? (opens ramp), Get off!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Probably a good thing for everyone that I'm not an ICE officer. I'd blow the SOB away if he bit me.

Biting is assult with a deadly weapon these days.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Probably a good thing for everyone that I'm not an ICE officer. I'd blow the SOB away if he bit me.

Biting is assult with a deadly weapon these days.
Haitians have a notoriously high AIDS rate (2.2% of the adult population), and the highest Tuberculosis rate in the Americas, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis