Author Topic: Former FDA chief predicts flu season will be a ‘whopper’  (Read 322 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former FDA chief predicts flu season will be a ‘whopper’
« on: September 22, 2021, 05:14:21 pm »
 Former FDA chief predicts flu season will be a ‘whopper’
By Yaron Steinbuch   
September 22, 2021 11:54am

Former Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Dr. Scott Gottlieb warned Wednesday that “we’re in for a whopper” of a flu season due to a lack of immunity in the US population.

Gottlieb, who helmed the FDA under President Donald Trump and serves on Pfizer’s board of directors, made the chilling prediction during an interview on CNBC about workplace safety amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

“We haven’t seen a flu season last year — we’re in for a whopper because we haven’t put immunity into the population in at least one and maybe now two years. When the flu does come back, and it will come back, it’s going to come back very aggressively,” he said.

Gottlieb explained that the nation “hasn’t had much flu immunity in a number of years and so we need to be mindful of that, we could see a situation either this year or next year where you have a really bad flu season.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/09/22/former-fda-head-dr-scott-gottlieb-predicts-tough-flu-season/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Former FDA chief predicts flu season will be a ‘whopper’
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 05:22:16 pm »
I predict a 10,000% increase in flu cases over last year.

How many cases were there last year, 1200?

« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 05:23:16 pm by skeeter »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 05:47:45 pm »
In other words, most of those devilish covid-19 cases will magically morph into ordinary garden-variety flu cases.  And, hey presto!  "Bloody Hands" Biden has "solved" the covid pandemic.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2021, 06:48:10 pm »
Given the FDA's extremely spotty prediction record, this might have a better predictions record:

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2021, 08:57:36 pm »
They panicked about the "twindemic" last year. In fact, flu cases fell to levels unseen in modern history. Partly because there was a huge surge in flu shots.

What we want to look at is how the flu is circulating in the southern hemisphere right now. Are there huge spikes? I have not heard of any such outbreaks. In fact, this past year may have effectively eradicated the flu for a long time.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2021, 01:39:03 am »
They panicked about the "twindemic" last year. In fact, flu cases fell to levels unseen in modern history. Partly because there was a huge surge in flu shots.

I think that's largely bullcrap. Not your opinion. I mean the data, largely absent so it could be used to jack up the wuhan flu.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2021, 04:12:27 am »
I think that's largely bullcrap. Not your opinion. I mean the data, largely absent so it could be used to jack up the wuhan flu.
I believe you are right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis