Author Topic: George W. Bush to Fundraise for Liz Cheney Reelection Bid  (Read 937 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
George W. Bush to Fundraise for Liz Cheney Reelection Bid
« on: September 22, 2021, 01:07:32 pm »
George W. Bush to Fundraise for Liz Cheney Reelection Bid

Simon Kent 22 Sep 2021

Former President George W. Bush is throwing his fundraising support behind Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) in the race for Wyoming’s single U.S. House district, backing one of the ten Republican House members who sided with Democrats in voting to impeach former President Donald Trump.

The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday one Bush’s first campaign events of the 2022 midterms will be a fundraiser to support Cheney.

Trump endorsed Wyoming property rights attorney Harriet Hageman to challenge Cheney earlier this month.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/22/george-w-bush-to-fundraise-for-liz-cheney-reelection-bid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: George W. Bush to Fundraise for Liz Cheney Reelection Bid
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 03:21:09 pm »
Yeah,THAT ought to help!

There must be dozens of Boy Jorge supporters left who are senile,but have a brain-dead relative to take them to the polls.

I remember when Obomber ran,blacks showed up to vote for him in record numbers. MOST of the elderly seemed to be out of day care centers for the day,and had relatives there to help them vote. I complained about this,and was told it was legal. Half those people had no idea why they were even there,but they were still allowed to vote.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bilo

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 04:10:40 pm »
He has thrown away any respect he deserved. What a disappointment.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2021, 04:19:59 pm »

@bilo

I just visited Freak Republic for Bush and giggles,and was shocked to see a thread there over 2 pages long with ALL of the posts condemning him and his whole freaking family. Some were even more critical of those traitors than I am.

If Liz Chaney and the Bush Klan lose Freak Republic support,they have nothing left.

Things just ain't been the same for them since the brains of the family (Babs) died. The rest were and are nothing but a host of parasites that hung around the host for a meal. I hesitate to call them maggots because unlike the Bush Klan,maggots serve a useful purpose.

The evil little boy that lives inside me that I MOSTLY keep under control wants me to register over there under an alias,and start a new "A Day in the Life of GW Bush" thread,just to stir things up a little.

Not that I am the kind of guy that would do something like that,mind you.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 04:23:06 pm by sneakypete »

Online rustynail

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2021, 04:29:29 pm »
'George W. Bush to Fundraise for Liz Cheney Reelection Bid'...how much of the gross receipts will be skimmed?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2021, 04:38:11 pm »

My state now has the distinction of giving this country LBJ and "W". Not a record we are proud of.
More than that.  He  duped millions of us conservatives and has thrusted  knives into our backs.  He's worse than our dimocratic enemies.

He is a traitor.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 04:39:45 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2021, 06:25:12 pm »
The cold GOP civil war has gone hot.

For anyone wanting a MAGA victory, gird your loins.  The media and Bushites will do everything in their combined power, which is formidable, to weaken the voters' bond with Trump.  There will be an escalating drumbeat of negative reports from now through 2022, culminating in a NYS indictment against the Trump Organization.

Stay alert to the psyops.

Offline bilo

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2021, 02:01:45 am »

My state now has the distinction of giving this country LBJ and "W". Not a record we are proud of.
More than that.  He  duped millions of us conservatives and has thrusted  knives into our backs. He's worse than our dimocratic enemies.

He is a traitor.

This is a great point. Time and again we get these faux conservatives that not only disappoint us, but do more damage to the Republic than the Rats. Now Bush not only throws his support to Cheney, but he declares pro Trump America First people to be a terrible threat to the country in his 9/11 speech as he "buddies" up to Clinton, Obama and Biden.

If he was a real conservative he would be vocal in his support of Trump. Sure, Trump beat up his brother Jeb pretty good in the primaries but Sen. Cruz took some of the same flak and after everything was over and Trump was POTUS Cruz not only worked with him, but supported him for the good of the country. Bush has shown himself to be a low class political hack more concerned with being in the "in crowd" than fighting for the Republic. Just go away!

Offline bilo

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2021, 02:11:23 am »

For anyone wanting a MAGA victory, gird your loins.  The media and Bushites will do everything in their combined power, which is formidable, to weaken the voters' bond with Trump.  There will be an escalating drumbeat of negative reports from now through 2022, culminating in a NYS indictment against the Trump Organization.

Great point, let me ad one thing. Trump is fighting for middle America. He does not have the big corporations backing him. He has a little support in media, but not a lot. The political class and govt workers are all against him. What we need to do is help support those that are elected officials that do back him and are not afraid to fight.

Every month I give a donation to the Save America pac and a donation to a politician I believe fights for Trump. I would encourage others to do the same. Make the donation small enough that it doesn't strain your budget and in that way you can keep giving every month.

I give to: Cawthorn, Greene, Jordan, Gaetz, Cruz, Hawley, Lauf, Donalds.

If you have suggestions please post them. I won't give to the Pub party, but I will give to those who will fight to save the Republic!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2021, 02:12:15 am »

More than that.  He  duped millions of us conservatives and has thrusted  knives into our backs.  He's worse than our dimocratic enemies.

He is a traitor.

Yes. He is a traitor. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2021, 02:15:41 am »
Great point, let me ad one thing. Trump is fighting for middle America. He does not have the big corporations backing him. He has a little support in media, but not a lot. The political class and govt workers are all against him. What we need to do is help support those that are elected officials that do back him and are not afraid to fight.

Every month I give a donation to the Save America pac and a donation to a politician I believe fights for Trump. I would encourage others to do the same. Make the donation small enough that it doesn't strain your budget and in that way you can keep giving every month.

I give to: Cawthorn, Greene, Jordan, Gaetz, Cruz, Hawley, Lauf, Donalds.

If you have suggestions please post them. I won't give to the Pub party, but I will give to those who will fight to save the Republic!

@bilo election and ballot integrity is needed otherwise there will be no winning at the ballot box.  How do we accomplish that?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2021, 02:20:19 am »

I'm really surprised that they haven't indicted Trump already.

Offline bilo

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2021, 02:21:26 am »
@bilo election and ballot integrity is needed otherwise there will be no winning at the ballot box.  How do we accomplish that?

Conservatives are fighting at the State level. Audit results in AZ are coming. The court case in GA. is moving forward. What else ca we do?

I know it's a tough up hill climb, but short of a "peaceful" divorce all we can do is try to overwhelm the system with support for America First fighters. If we quit we're done. 

Offline bilo

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2021, 02:26:01 am »
I'm really surprised that they haven't indicted Trump already.

You know as rough and tough as he is he must not cross the line to much. I never thought his taxes would be a big deal. He is being audited all the time and he has top shelf accountants handling his returns. In building properties I'm sure he's dealt with some very shady people but apparently he's never done anything so bad it would put him in legal trouble. If he had it would have come out by now.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2021, 03:17:52 am »
George W. Bush to Fundraise for Liz Cheney .  .  .

.  .  .  in Texas.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2021, 09:36:37 pm »
Lizzy must be counting on the fraud  machine to save her seat ....

https://mobile.twitter.com/Liz_Cheney/status/1442113896366575617/photo/1

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2021, 10:08:32 pm »
.  .  .  in Texas.

@Hoodat

Seems to me that since they can't even buy a decent political office for Jorge P."The Brown" Bush,that most of that money is going to be coming from the Bush and Clintion Krime Klans.

BTW,does anyone else remember way back when "The Brown Bush" was the Bush Klan hope for the future?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 10:09:28 pm by sneakypete »

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2021, 11:27:02 pm »
@Hoodat[/member

BTW,does anyone else remember way back when "The Brown Bush" was the Bush Klan hope for the future?

Yes @sneakypete   And I remember President Grandpappy Bush surrounded by his grandkids pointing to and calling out "the little brown one".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2021, 01:34:07 am »
Yes @sneakypete   And I remember President Grandpappy Bush surrounded by his grandkids pointing to and calling out "the little brown one".

@Right_in_Virginia 

Yes,I always thought that was a shining example of just how classy the Bush Klan really is. It is why I always try to mention "The Brown Bush" in posts by them.

BTW,the Brown Bush,like his sister and brother,also has an arrest record. For him it wasn't having sex with a minor or stealing subscription pads from a doctor to write bogus drug prescriptions like his brother and sister,it was for stalking and breaking into an ex-girlfriends apartment after she broke it off with him.

As a reward for behaving himself,Babs bought him a blonde trophy wife.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2021, 02:26:37 am »
'George W. Bush to Fundraise for Liz Cheney Reelection Bid'...how much of the gross receipts will be skimmed?
Isn't the going rate 10% for 'the big guy'?

It's just an excuse to provide cover for funneling money in to try to bolster a solid swamp critter.

(just remembering how the hair stood up on the back of my neck when I heard his daddy talking about the New World Order. There are a few reasons he didn't get a second term, and between that and "read my lips", he ushered in the Clintons.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 02:29:18 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2021, 04:54:42 am »

He is a traitor.

He didn't dupe anyone.

From the start we could tell he was a loser.

I voted for him twice.  And threw up afterwards....twice.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2021, 05:41:03 am »
Deniers refused to accept that G.W. and G.H. Bush were globalist and worked for political correctness while G.W. was in office at the Ann Coulter chat site.  After G.W. was out of office a few admitted he was on the other side.  After so much damage was done, and after the barn has burned down and the ashes are cold, it means almost nothing to admit the error of the damage that was aided and abetted by denial when some thing could still have been done, like fighting the fire while it raged.  The Bush's accomplishes are as guilty as their accomplishes in government office, just as Biden stooges and jimmy Carters were now and then.  It easy to see who their master was and is.....
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Put not your faith and trust in any man (keep your loyalties guarded!)
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline art.prout

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2021, 09:13:32 am »
Deniers refused to accept that G.W. and G.H. Bush were globalist and worked for political correctness while G.W. was in office at the Ann Coulter chat site.  After G.W. was out of office a few admitted he was on the other side.  After so much damage was done, and after the barn has burned down and the ashes are cold, it means almost nothing to admit the error of the damage that was aided and abetted by denial when some thing could still have been done, like fighting the fire while it raged.  The Bush's accomplishes are as guilty as their accomplishes in government office, just as Biden stooges and jimmy Carters were now and then.  It easy to see who their master was and is.....
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Put not your faith and trust in any man (keep your loyalties guarded!)

Yes, and Amen!

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2021, 11:00:30 am »
Notice her constituents are not flocking to her defense.  But I'm sure Lizzy's co-chairing the Jan 6 Commission will help bring them along.   :laugh:

Cheney allies flock to her defense against Trump challenge
MSN, Sep 27, 2021

Allies of Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) are starting to make a concerted effort to boost her reelection bid as she wages the fight of her political life against a Trump-backed challenger.

Former President George W. Bush will hold a fundraiser for Cheney next month, as reported Wednesday, handing her a boost with the traditional wing of the GOP. But backers say they expect more Republicans aligned with Cheney's brand of conservatism to get off the bench to help her in a primary knife fight against attorney and erstwhile ally Harriet Hageman.

"I'll knock on doors, I'll make calls if I have to, I'll use my social media presence, professionally and personally," said state Rep. Landon Brown (R), a Cheney ally.

"I think it's going to be much more than many people anticipate," he added. "You're gonna see a lot of the people that are out there that do support her and recognize her value...And it's just going to be a matter of who shows up more and who can get more people to the polls."

The Dallas fundraiser Bush is hosting with GOP strategist Karl Rove next month is thus far the biggest show of support for Cheney from a slice of the party that's been increasingly sidelined as former President Trump tightens his grip on the party.

The Wyoming Republican has also gotten money and support from former Speakers Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) and John Boehner (R-Ohio), as well as Country First, the outside group helmed by Rep. Adam Kinzinger (Ill.), another vociferous Trump critic within the GOP.

Allies say that help, and more, could be key to keeping her seat, both in raising the millions it will take to fend off Trump's financial juggernaut and exciting her own voters.

More:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cheney-allies-flock-to-her-defense-against-trump-challenge/ar-AAORCmi?ocid=uxbndlbing