Author Topic: Joe Biden Sinks To A Dangerous New Low To Get Revenge  (Read 184 times)

rangerrebew

Joe Biden Sinks To A Dangerous New Low To Get Revenge
« on: September 22, 2021, 11:51:11 am »

Joe Biden Sinks To A Dangerous New Low To Get Revenge
By
Alex Miller -
September 16, 2021

Biden is about to make sure the State of Florida is a red state for at least a generation.

The regime has slashed the doses of lifesaving coronavirus antibody treatment to Florida and other states. Florida, Alabama, Texas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Georgia, and Louisiana are being cut off from receiving monoclonal antibody treatments.

“State and territorial health departments will subsequently identify sites that will receive product and how much,” the official continued, claiming the system will “help maintain equitable distribution, both geographically and temporally, across the country, providing states and territories with consistent, fairly distributed supply over the coming weeks.”

Biden has cut the necessary doses Florida needs in half from 72,000 to 30,950. The regime claimed they are being “equitable.”

https://patriotnewsfeed.com/joe-biden-sinks-to-a-dangerous-new-low-to-get-revenge/

rangerrebew

Re: Joe Biden Sinks To A Dangerous New Low To Get Revenge
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 11:55:57 am »
The kind of nastiness he's starting to display is typical of Alzheimer's.  I mean snapping at reporters, staff, vindictiveness, etc. :woohoo:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 12:55:15 pm »
The kind of nastiness he's starting to display is typical of Alzheimer's.  I mean snapping at reporters, staff, vindictiveness, etc. :woohoo:

That, and the sign of a failing presidency.

Imagine if Donald Trump did this during the height of Covid to states that didn’t vote for him.  He sent a Navy hospital ship to New York City to help them with beds
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline bilo

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2021, 04:16:19 pm »
Maybe the States that are being denied life saving treatment can start prescribing Ivermectin not only in early stages of treatment but also as a preventative.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2021, 04:24:40 pm »
then the entire rat party is suffering from it. Nasty & vindictive are their middle and last names.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2021, 12:42:14 am »
biden has nothing to do with this.
I don't think he has "revenge" on his mind at all.

His "regime", on the other hand, has much to do with it.
ol' white joe is but the king on the chessboard to be pushed around.

Once he's toppled over, they'll still be there, behind the scenes, only now pushing "the queen"...

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2021, 01:38:57 am »
Biden is walking in Obama's footsteps. After winning re-election Obama made it clear to go after those that opposed him, revenge politics,  just like the politics used in africa.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions