Author Topic: SICK: Antifa Thugs INVADED This Hotel And Attacked Everyone!  (Read 121 times)

rangerrebew

SICK: Antifa Thugs INVADED This Hotel And Attacked Everyone!
« on: September 21, 2021, 07:05:39 pm »

SICK: Antifa Thugs INVADED This Hotel And Attacked Everyone!

September 20, 2021dan
A noisy quarrel broke out last night outside the Western Conservative Conference in Denver, Colorado.

The said violence that made on Friday evening became the main reason for consistent harassment and threats out front of a Hyatt hotel in Denver, as Antifa militants did their best to disrupt a conservative conference going on inside the facility. The conference featured the likes of Congresswoman Lauren Boebert, Victor Davis Hanson, Brandon Tatum, Andy Ngo, Congressman Ken Buck, and others.

This violent threat against the conference made on Facebook by the Antifa.

And Facebook did not made any actions and even refused to remove the threats against the conservative conference attendees.

One of the personnel who is covering the action outside of the hotel were DC Examiner’s Emily Brooks and The Blaze’s Elijah Schaffer. Everything started with a scrimmage in the evening:

https://thepatriotnation.net/sick-antifa-thugs-invaded-this-hotel-and-attacked-everyone-2/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: SICK: Antifa Thugs INVADED This Hotel And Attacked Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 07:08:30 pm »
Maybe the best endorsement of 2A yet.

These Antifa pukes are getting more brazen, and at some point will be f'ing with the wrong conservative.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: SICK: Antifa Thugs INVADED This Hotel And Attacked Everyone!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 01:07:53 am »
Maybe the best endorsement of 2A yet.

These Antifa pukes are getting more brazen, and at some point will be f'ing with the wrong conservative.
Agreed.  We have seen them enough to know they are basically cowards and will run rather than stand and fight unless they have the numbers.

They better not threaten me
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington