Author Topic: White House says it's seeking more information on 'horrific' footage of Border Patrol agents confron  (Read 867 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House says it's seeking more information on 'horrific' footage of Border Patrol agents confronting Haitian immigrants

By Jason Hoffman, Priscilla Alvarez, Geneva Sands and Paul LeBlanc, CNN

Updated 8:29 PM ET, Mon September 20, 2021

Washington (CNN)White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Monday that the White House is seeking more information on the "horrific" viral videos that appear to show US Border Patrol agents on horseback confronting Haitian refugees at the US border.

"I've seen some of the footage. I don't have the full context. I can't imagine what context would make that appropriate, but I don't have additional details, and certainly I don't have additional context," Psaki said at the White House press briefing. "I don't think anyone seeing that footage would think it was acceptable or appropriate."

Videos taken by Al Jazeera and Reuters appear to show law enforcement officers on horseback using aggressive tactics when confronting migrants, including authorities swinging long reins near migrants who crossed the US-Mexico border near Del Rio, Texas.

Reuters video shows the officers at the water's edge, twirling the long reins as migrants crossed the border at the US shoreline of the Rio Grande. At one point in the video, the officer's horse nearly charges into one of the migrants, who falls back and into the water.

In the Al Jazeera video, a law enforcement officer on horseback is seen swirling the long reins near a group of migrants. Shortly beforehand, another individual on horseback is heard yelling at the migrants, saying, "You use your women? This is why your country's sh*t, because you use your women for this."

more
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/20/politics/border-patrol-haitian-immigrants-viral-video/index.html?utm_source=twCNN&utm_content=2021-09-21T01%3A21%3A05&utm_medium=social&utm_term=link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Head em up. Move'n out. 
I love it!. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Head em up. Move'n out. 
I love it!.

rolling, rolling, rolling....Rawhide
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Looks like we're finally playing cowboys and invaders ......  :laugh:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Looks like we're finally playing cowboys and invaders ......  :laugh:
:thumbsup:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have no doubt at this point that the WH plan is to piss off the border patrol to the point where they all go out on strike,and then fire them and replace them with illegals to create a "kinder,gentler Border Patrol that speaks the native languages and registers them all to vote.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Right_in_Virginia

This JackPosobiec weasel is quite a drama queen,ain't he?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It is eventually going to come to the point where the Border Patrol is going to have to open fire with belt-fed machine guns to keep the invaders out.

It will either be that,or we just surrender America to the 3rd world until our money runs out.

Offline Smokin Joe

It is eventually going to come to the point where the Border Patrol is going to have to open fire with belt-fed machine guns to keep the invaders out.

It will either be that,or we just surrender America to the 3rd world until our money runs out.
Yeah, if they tried mines, the invaders would send the kids in first.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah, if they tried mines, the invaders would send the kids in first.

@Smokin Joe

Yup. Fewer mouths to feed so it would be a win-win for the invaders.

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

Yup. Fewer mouths to feed so it would be a win-win for the invaders.
Well, they tried Mexicans and found out they are family oriented and good workers, and will start their own businesses, and then vote Republican. They had to bring in people from a dictatorship who might be more tractable.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Fun to watch, but those shenanigans are going to get every f&&king Haitian immigrant a free green card, I fear.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

This JackPosobiec weasel is quite a drama queen,ain't he?

Actually, I don't think he's either @sneakypete   Posobiec is currently a Sr. Editor at Human Events, hosts his own podcast, is a China analyst, reading, writing and speaking the language, and a former Navy intel officer.

He is often ahead of the curve thanks to his China expertise and network of credible sources in government and the military. 

Not too shabby for a 35 year old.   

He also has, and this may be my personal favorite, a formidable sardonic wit.   happy77

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
To a liberal city boy twitter warrior, a Rein is a whip, and every gun is an assaults weapon.

Offline PeteS in CA

https://mobile.twitter.com/catturd2/status/1440051379632951298

Did the officer hog-tie him too? I don't see a pigging string.

The BP agents were using their horses' reins to ward people off from their moving 500-pound (or more) animals, i.e. from getting injured. But the MSM who don't know the difference between an automatic and semi-automatic gun also don't know the difference between a whip and reins. How unsurprising .....
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

Let this one go. At least he brought his own lunch.

Hey Amigo, I'll buy, if you fly!

Offline skeeter

Hey Amigo, I'll buy, if you fly!
The ranger was heard shouting 'you ain't bringing no spicy potato soft taco into my state'