Author Topic: Shooting at Virginia High school is declared a 'major incident' and sparks huge police response  (Read 617 times)

BassWrangler

« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 05:03:39 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Shooting at Virginia High school is declared a 'major incident' and sparks huge police response

Reports of shots fired at Heritage High School in Newport News, Virginia
    Police stormed the building as students were evacuated to nearby tennis court

By Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com

Published: 12:32 EDT, 20 September 2021 | Updated: 12:49 EDT, 20 September 2021

Virginia police have responded to reports of a shooting at a high school on Monday at around noon in what is being described as a 'major incident.' 

Students were being evacuated from Heritage High School in Newport News on Monday.

Reports indicate that students were being directed to go to the campus' outdoor tennis courts while officers storm the building, according to WAVY-TV.

Parents have been told to meet their children at the tennis court.

This is a breaking news story.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10009913/Multiple-injuries-reported-shooting-Virginia-high-school-students-seen-fleeing.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BNO News
@BNONews
·
7m
BREAKING: Shooting reported at Heritage High School in Newport News, Virginia; reports of multiple victims
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BNO News
@BNONews
·
53s
UPDATE: Police confirm at least 2 people shot at Virginia high school; no word on the status of the shooter
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

And nobody is more delighted than the left.

In the nick of time, too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Yep, we all know how much Biden loves the children.  More like he will be at that school in the "Sniff of Time"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Exactly.  This will push Afghanistan and Milley off the MSM radar completely.  Get ready for gun control, Biden version, 24/7/365

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

Offline Kamaji

I'll bet it has to do with some romantic breakup - girl messin' around with two boys, and the jilted one came after her and the other boy with a pistol.

Offline mountaineer

Two injured people is "major"? Yikes, what should the average Chicago weekend should be called, then?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Thats gotta be a letdown to the rat media. They don't care much about black on black violence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHimia_Fxzs&t=205s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Two injured people is "major"? Yikes, what should the average Chicago weekend should be called, then?

Ultra-
Super-
Mega-
Uber-
Mass casualty!

Offline Kamaji

I'll bet it has to do with some romantic breakup - girl messin' around with two boys, and the jilted one came after her and the other boy with a pistol.

Or something like that:  "The chief of police told reporters he believes the shooter knew the victims and that the incident was precipitated by an earlier altercation. "

Offline Kamaji

This story seems to have dropped off the radar completely.

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Or something like that:  "The chief of police told reporters he believes the shooter knew the victims and that the incident was precipitated by an earlier altercation. "

My sister is a teacher in the Newport News high school system. She's heard that it was a case of bullying.
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Offline Hoodat

Newport 'Bad' News, VA
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Newport 'Bad' News, VA

Black on Black Violence Not News Syndrome.

Offline mountaineer

Black on Black Violence Not News Syndrome.
Where's Joy Reid to whine about it, I wonder?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Where's Joy Reid to whine about it, I wonder?

Yep, when they (MSNBC) found out the details of this shooting, you could hear the collective moans 10 miles away.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Thats gotta be a letdown to the rat media. They don't care much about black on black violence.

@skeeter

Makes it impossible to score any political points unless the shooterr is white and the victims are black.

We know this isn't the case or the "White racist murders innocent black scholars!" headlines would be blasting out 24/7.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
My sister is a teacher in the Newport News high school system. She's heard that it was a case of bullying.

@godblessRonaldReagan

Could be. Once a mouse has had all he can stand and still live with himself,he will quickly turn into a lion with just one more push.

There has been more than one bully who has suddenly,and painfully woken up to this reality,and once that mouse has decided to roar,he or she will hit you were everything they got,all at once. Including teeth and fingernails.

In some instances,even a baseball bat if the bully is fool enough to push too hard with a mouse holding a bat.

One lesson is all it takes,though. I ain't see a single bully that didn't become a mouse once he pushed someone too far and they went ballistic on him. The whole thing with bullies is they are ALL cowards who ONLY pick on quiet people smaller and weaker than them because they don't really want to fight,they just want to push someone around and humiliate them.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 02:17:11 pm by sneakypete »

Offline mountaineer

Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
Joy Reid has a point. Brittany Hill was murdered by Chicago gang members while holding her daughter, all caught on tape. Joy Reid and the left wing media ignored the case completely. Ask yourself why, then you’ll understand “missing white woman syndrome”

Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
Black women are mostly murdered by black men. Joy Reid doesn’t want to have that conversation which is why she ignores the very cases she accuses everyone else of ignoring. White women are mostly murdered by white men, and that makes the cases safer and more politically useful.

White women make the news when they are the victims in sensational murder cases. Black men and women make the news when they are killed by police. Dead white men don’t make the news no matter who kills them. You guys really want to have this conversation?

Rare exception can be made on the last point if the white man’s death is judged especially useful to the corporate press. That’s why Brian Sicknick is the only dead cop the media ever pretended to care about.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
Joy Reid has a point. Brittany Hill was murdered by Chicago gang members while holding her daughter, all caught on tape. Joy Reid and the left wing media ignored the case completely. Ask yourself why, then you’ll understand “missing white woman syndrome”

Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
Black women are mostly murdered by black men. Joy Reid doesn’t want to have that conversation which is why she ignores the very cases she accuses everyone else of ignoring. White women are mostly murdered by white men, and that makes the cases safer and more politically useful.

White women make the news when they are the victims in sensational murder cases. Black men and women make the news when they are killed by police. Dead white men don’t make the news no matter who kills them. You guys really want to have this conversation?

Rare exception can be made on the last point if the white man’s death is judged especially useful to the corporate press. That’s why Brian Sicknick is the only dead cop the media ever pretended to care about.

@mountaineer

All true.

AND......,it HAS to be said even if your post gets pulled for being "controversial" that the vast majority of black families are supported by BOTH welfare and the mother working at least part time.

WHEN is someone in the media going to have the stones to step up in front of a tv camera and ask "Where the HELL are the black men that created these familes they refuse to support?

Yeah,a fair share of them are in prison for minor crimes like theft or selling drugs,but when they DO get out,the courts should INSIST they get steady job,even if they are minimum wage jobs,and contribute at least a small amount of their weekly checks to the children they helped create.

It should also be stated here that there are a LOT of responsible black men that don't commit crimes and that DO provide for the children they helped create. We just don't hear about them because the media has ZERO interest in writing positive stories about black men because there ain't no money or political capital for them to be made from writing positive stories about black males.

Yeah,this really DOES seriously piss me off because some of those responsibe black men are friends of mine,and I am fed up to HERE with their hard work and honestly being ignored BY PEOPLE WHO KNOW BETTER,BUT JUST REFUSE TO RECOGNIZE THEM!

Which is why there is no organization or group of people in the world that I have more contempt for than the press. These SOB's KNOW the truth,and refuse to report it for personal gain.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 02:29:01 pm by sneakypete »