Author Topic: BREAKING...Coroner confirms body found where Gabby Petito search is underway in Wyoming, identity un  (Read 7065 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He's got a point though. She wasn't the only one murdered in the US over the past month.

I do think the mystery is part of it though.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

True,but this couple didn't seem to fit the profile of the typical murder and murder victim.

After all,the bozo takes her out into the wilderness with practically everybody they knew knowing that's where they were going,and then he comes back alone and tries to make out like there is nothing unusual about that?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Classic "missing white woman syndrome" -- what the heck does the even mean @jmyrlefuller ?

@libertybele

Glad it's not just me that has no freaking idea what that means.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Yes, whether this is Gabby's body or not, someone lost their life.

And the worst thing a parent can experience is having children die before they do.

My sympathies to both families.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And the worst thing a parent can experience is having children die before they do.

My sympathies to both families.

@Gefn

I disagree. The worse thing is having a child (of ANY age) just disappear without a trace,and spend the rest of your life worring about them and never getting any closure.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
@Gefn

I disagree. The worse thing is having a child (of ANY age) just disappear without a trace,and spend the rest of your life worring about them and never getting any closure.

I’ll agree here too, @sneakypete

That must be horrific,

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
Gabby Petito: Police declare 'crime scene' as FBI enters Brian Laundrie's Florida home: LIVE UPDATES

The FBI announced a “search warrant” twice before removing Chris and Roberta Laundrie from their home in North Port, Fla., on Monday. The FBI Denver office on Sunday confirmed that authorities located what they believe is the body of Gabby Petito, the Florida girl who vanished while on a cross-country trip with her boyfriend Brian Laundrie.

The North Port Police Department tells Fox News on Monday that it "currently has no plans to conduct a major search of the Carlton Reserve today" -- the place in Florida where authorities had been looking for Brian Laundrie over the weekend.

Laundrie is a person of interest in the Gabby Petito investigation. On Sunday, authorities found a body in Wyoming that is believed to be Petito's.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/gabby-petito-search-intensifies-for-brian-laundrie

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I suspect it won't be long before his body is found by some hiker somewhere remote.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

FBI storm home of Brian Laundrie's parents in Florida

Police are being criticized for allowing Laundrie to go missing while he was a person-of-interest in the case of his missing fiancé

https://justthenews.com/nation/crime/fbi-storm-home-brian-laundries-parents-florida
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
FBI storm home of Brian Laundrie's parents in Florida

Police are being criticized for allowing Laundrie to go missing while he was a person-of-interest in the case of his missing fiancé

https://justthenews.com/nation/crime/fbi-storm-home-brian-laundries-parents-florida

@mystery-ak

I am no huge fan of the po-po,but WTH were they supposed to have done,considering the FACT they had no evidence at that time that he had murdered her?

"Suspiscions"? You bet,but suspiscions ain't evidence,and in THIS country the police are supposed to have actual evidence before they arrest citizens.

Or even any evidence that she hadn't ran away to Oregon to join a commune.

I feel so dirty,after defending the police.

Offline goatprairie

I follow this story because I follow a lot of "Van life" and nomadic types on Youtube. I also like true crime.
I'm sure this tale will be out on one those many tv crime shows in a year or two. My favorite is Forensic Files. I love it when they catch the killer...especially when the killer thought he or she had fooled everybody. And then they get their just desserts.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm sure this tale will be out on one those many tv crime shows in a year or two. My favorite is Forensic Files. I love it when they catch the killer...especially when the killer thought he or she had fooled everybody. And then they get their just desserts.
Joe Kenda was my favorite. Forensic Files is good, too--they really do follow the science.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

Joe Kenda was my favorite. Forensic Files is good, too--they really do follow the science.
Yeah, that was one of my favorite shows as well. I read an interview of Kenda a few years ago. The interviewer asked him when he knew it was time to retire. Kenda said that he was interrogating a 75 year old man about sexual abuse of a five year old girl.
Kenda asked him if he did it. The guy said yes, but the girl asked for it.
Kenda said he had to be restrained from jumping over the interview table and strangling the man on the spot. Then he knew it was time to retire.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gabby Petito case: Note found on Brian Laundrie’s car after disappearance

The family of Brian Laundrie — who vanished as authorities hunted for his girlfriend, Gabby Petito — found a note left on his car in Florida, their attorney told The Post on Monday.

Police left the notice on Laundrie’s Mustang, which his family found Wednesday parked near the Carlton Reserve in Sarasota County, according to attorney Steven Bertolino.

The note had asked for the car to be removed — but the family left the vehicle there until Thursday, hoping he’d return to it, Bertolino said.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/09/20/note-found-on-brian-laundries-car-after-disappearance/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline dfwgator

I'm sure this is a tragic story and all, but, why is this a National Story?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod

I ❤️Joe Kenda. His autobiography is worth a read too.

Online Kamaji

Kenda is good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gabby Petito: Police declare 'crime scene' as FBI enters Brian Laundrie's Florida home: LIVE UPDATES

Brian Laundrie's parents re-enter their home

Chris and Roberta Laundrie -- who were removed earlier from their home in North Port by FBI agents -- are now back inside their property.

The couple previously were placed in an unmarked van outside of the home for at least an hour.

Dan Reimer, a professional investigator in South Florida, tells Fox News that the FBI may have put the couple in a van alone together "because there is no expectation of privacy in a law enforcement officer vehicle.

"So if they are talking to each other it is either being listened to and/or being recorded," he added.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/gabby-petito-search-intensifies-for-brian-laundrie
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@dfwgator

Probably because he is a white guy that murdered his white girlfriend.

If it had been a black guy murdering his white girlfriend,it wouldn't have even made the local papers.

Online Kamaji

Brian Laundrie's parents re-enter their home

Chris and Roberta Laundrie -- who were removed earlier from their home in North Port by FBI agents -- are now back inside their property.

The couple previously were placed in an unmarked van outside of the home for at least an hour.

Dan Reimer, a professional investigator in South Florida, tells Fox News that the FBI may have put the couple in a van alone together "because there is no expectation of privacy in a law enforcement officer vehicle.

"So if they are talking to each other it is either being listened to and/or being recorded," he added.

Sounds like the cops believe they know where their son went, and may have helped him get there.

BassWrangler

Why wasn't Laundrie under surveillance by the cops in Fla?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

My question, too @dfwgator 

Online Kamaji

Probably because it affects at least 3 states:  New York, Florida, and Wyoming.

Online libertybele

« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 06:28:17 pm by mystery-ak »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm wondering if the delay in identifying the body was due to it being mauled/eaten by wild animals. 

Or, was it to delay the announcement while they hoped to locate the guy.
Years of shows like Bones and CSI have made us impatient, afterall bones could look at remains still in a hole in the ground and tell age, sex and race in just a minute and DNA results in just minutes. I can’t begin with to imagine what her parents are going through.