Author Topic: BREAKING...Coroner confirms body found where Gabby Petito search is underway in Wyoming, identity un  (Read 7066 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brian Laundrie search: No discrepancy between FBI and parents on missing timeline, says family lawyer
Steven Bertolino says the FBI was aware that Brian didn't return home from day one

The attorney for the family of Brian Laundrie has chalked up differences in the timeline of when the Florida fugitive was reported missing to a lack of communication between law enforcement agencies and tells Fox News Digital there is "no discrepancy between the FBI and the Laundries."

Steven Bertolino represents Chris and Roberta Laundrie and their son, Brian, who is a person of interest in the murder of his fiancée, Gabby Petito. Brian is also wanted on separate charges of unauthorized use of her bank card.

Bertolino spoke with Fox News Digital by phone Thursday, and he explained that he personally notified the FBI immediately that Brian never returned home from his hike of Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park on Sept. 13.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/brian-laundrie-parents-fbi-missing-timeline-discrepancy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
·
22m
BREAKING: FBI confirms human remains are identified as Brian Laundrie

https://gettr.com/post/petqg45195
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Indeed a sad day for the Laundrie family. I myself though that they were helping their son, but apparently, he met his demise in the park before the water receded.

The Petitios will never know why he strangled their daughter.  It is sad that both families are burying one of their children.

Will they be able to tell if Brian committed suicide or if it was a matter of the elements being too much for him to contend with?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online rustynail

Any pictures of the body?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

I would assume not to the public; a decomposed body that's been underwater for a period of time.  The parents told them where their son liked to hike; they searched the area which at the time was waist deep making it difficult to search. Lots of gators and snakes.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

https://gettr.com/post/petqg45195

Interesting comments; people don't have a whole lot of faith in the FBI.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Just skeletal remains...must have included his jaw as his dental records is what identified him.

I heard the remains were scattered no doubt by an animal
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I can't imagine why! /s   :whistle:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Petito family releases statement on confirmation of Brian Laundrie's remains found in swamp

"Gabby’s family is not doing interviews or making a statement at this time," Petito-Schmidt family attorney Rick Stafford said in a statement to Fox News correspondent Laura Ingle. "They are grieving the loss of their beautiful daughter. Gabby’s family will make a statement at the appropriate time and when they are emotionally ready."
Support the USO

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This is the best possible outcome.
Laundrie is dead.

It doesn't matter if it was a suicide, or if an animal got him, or even something else led to his death.
He killed the Petito girl and tried to run.
Now he's paid the price.

Like the "Everglades" song (posted earler) goes:
"It's an eye for an eye so the debt is paid".

It probably won't matter for other young women.
They'll make the same mistakes as Gabby did.

But again... instead of getting life, or some lesser term, Laundrie is dead.
The proper outcome, indeed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele
Why would they/we?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is the best possible outcome.
Laundrie is dead.

But again... instead of getting life, or some lesser term, Laundrie is dead.
The proper outcome, indeed.

@Fishrrman

And best of all,neither families had to deal with this stress for 20+ years as appeals worked their way through the court system,as a form of bureaucratic torture.

They can now both grieve and try to put their lives back together.

Offline Kamaji

Indeed a sad day for the Laundrie family. I myself though that they were helping their son, but apparently, he met his demise in the park before the water receded.

The Petitios will never know why he strangled their daughter.  It is sad that both families are burying one of their children.

Will they be able to tell if Brian committed suicide or if it was a matter of the elements being too much for him to contend with?

It is sad, for everyone.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

It is sad, for everyone.
@Kamaji

The outcome was never going to be anything else.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele
Why would they/we?

Of course not ... the distrust continues to grow. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Of course not ... the distrust continues to grow.

@libertybele

Given that I am a geezer these days,but it wasn't THAT long ago,maybe 20-30  years or so,that being a FBI agent was a big time deal that had the respect of everyone.

Boy,are THOSE days gone!

I do admit to feeling sorry for the truly dedicated FBI agents forced to work in smaller towns because they couldn't be trusted to break the law to please the bosses.

I don't know how it would be possible at this late date,but I truly hope that some day these men and women get the recognition they so richly deserve.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
@Fishrrman

And best of all,neither families had to deal with this stress for 20+ years as appeals worked their way through the court system,as a form of bureaucratic torture.

True! I so wish the animal that murdered my niece (I refuse to call him human) would have had the decency to end his own life. Instead, we wait for some sort of justice, whatever that is.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
True! I so wish the animal that murdered my niece (I refuse to call him human) would have had the decency to end his own life. Instead, we wait for some sort of justice, whatever that is.

@debrawiest

To ME,this is a form of torture almost worse than the original criminal act because it keeps the pain alive,sometimes for decades.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I pray you find it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@debrawiest

To ME,this is a form of torture almost worse than the original criminal act because it keeps the pain alive,sometimes for decades.
Yep.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

@debrawiest

Indeed.  I am so sad to hear of your loss @debrawiest   prayers for you and your family.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brian Laundrie autopsy inconclusive about cause of death, further study planned, lawyer says
The remains of Laundrie, which were discovered Wednesday, will be forwarded to an anthropologist, the lawyer said
By Dom Calicchio | Fox News

Brian Laundrie’s recovered remains – which have been described as "bones" by police – will undergo further examination after an autopsy failed to establish a cause or manner of death, a lawyer said.

The remains of Laundrie, which were discovered Wednesday in a Florida park, will be forwarded to an anthropologist for more study, Laundrie family attorney Steven Bertolino told Fox News on Friday.

Earlier in the day, Bertolino had said on ABC’s "Good Morning America" that he was told he and the Laundrie family might receive information about Brian’s cause of death by midday Friday but that didn’t happen.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/brian-laundrie-autopsy-cause-death-lawyer

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brian Laundrie found: Parents may have just missed discovering son themselves
Brian Laundrie was the only person of interest in connection with the strangling of his former fiancée, Gabby Petito
By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

NORTH PORT, Fla. – EXCLUSIVE: Brian Laundrie’s parents unknowingly walked just a few yards away from locations in a Florida nature preserve where police found their son’s personal belongings and remains Wednesday morning.

When Chris and Roberta Laundrie left their home before sunrise Wednesday, only two journalists were present – a Fox News Digital reporter who followed in a separate vehicle and a Fox News Channel cameraman who remained on their street.

They arrived at the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park entrance at around 7:25 a.m., and two members of law enforcement arrived wearing hiking attire in a separate pickup truck. One later identified himself as a member of the North Port Police Department, and the other works for the FBI, according to Laundrie family attorney Steve Bertolino.

The men said nothing at the park entrance and followed the Laundries from a distance of no less than 50 feet.

There were no other people present at that time – although later that the morning at least three bystanders came through the area – a man walking his dog, a woman walking her dog and a man on a bicycle. All of them were encountered under the power lines outside of the trail where investigators found Brian Laundrie’s remains that morning.

The parents entered the park on foot, with Roberta carrying a red backpack that appeared stuffed with water bottles, the outline of which were easily seen bulging through the fabric. Chris’ hands were empty, and his pockets did not appear full.

excerpts:

https://twitter.com/mikerreports/status/1452313600731799557

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/brian-laundrie-found-parents-may-have-just-missed-discovering-son-themselves

Support the USO

Offline PeteS in CA

Brian Laundrie autopsy inconclusive about cause of death, further study planned, lawyer says
The remains of Laundrie, which were discovered Wednesday, will be forwarded to an anthropologist, the lawyer said
By Dom Calicchio | Fox News

Brian Laundrie’s recovered remains – which have been described as "bones" by police – will undergo further examination after an autopsy failed to establish a cause or manner of death, a lawyer said.

The remains of Laundrie, which were discovered Wednesday in a Florida park, will be forwarded to an anthropologist for more study, Laundrie family attorney Steven Bertolino told Fox News on Friday.

Earlier in the day, Bertolino had said on ABC’s "Good Morning America" that he was told he and the Laundrie family might receive information about Brian’s cause of death by midday Friday but that didn’t happen.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/brian-laundrie-autopsy-cause-death-lawyer

Sounds like bottom-feeding scavengers ate away the evidence along with the soft tissue.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.