Author Topic: BREAKING...Coroner confirms body found where Gabby Petito search is underway in Wyoming, identity un  (Read 7432 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
More a crime of passion than premeditation, then, most likely.
That's the sort of thing that might come out of a spat.

@Smokin Joe

True,but that is still no excuse. You can just walk away. I have done this myself,when I caught myself starting to "black out" with rage,and go Berserker on her ass. I recognized what was happening from previous experiences in bar fights,etc,etc,etc,and jiust walked away. Truth to tell,instead of being shamed for walking away,I was and am STILL proud of myself for doing it.

Staying wasn't even an option,despite her calling me a punk that wasn't man enough to stand up to her.

Go,leave NOW! Do NOT let your ego get in the way. You are walking away for YOU,so you don't do something you will regret for the rest of your life.

If I can do it,anybody can do it.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 11:25:29 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
@Smokin Joe

True,but that is still no excuse. You can just walk away. I have done this myself,when I caught myself starting to "black out" with rage,and go Berserker on her ass. I recognized what was happening from previous experiences in bar fights,etc,etc,etc,and jiust walked away. Truth to tell,instead of being shamed for walking away,I was and am STILL proud of myself for doing it.

Staying wasn't even an option,despite her calling me a punk that wasn't man enough to stand up to her.

Go,leave NOW! Do NOT let your ego get in the way. You are walking away for YOU,so you don't do something you will regret for the rest of your life.

IF Laundrie did murder her, he obviously lost control.  You're right, there's no excuse.  None.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Could Brian Laundrie still be alive if he's in Florida's Carlton Reserve? Here's what survival experts think

For more than three weeks, local and federal authorities have been combing through a 25,000-acre nature reserve searching for Brian Laundrie, the fiancé of 22-year-old Gabby Petito.  On September 1, Laundrie returned in Petito's van to the couple's North Port, Florida, home from a cross-country road trip the couple embarked on earlier in the summer, police have said. Petito's remains were later found in Wyoming's Teton County.

Dozens of officers from agencies including the FBI, the North Port Police Department, Florida Wildlife Commission, several sheriff's offices and K9 search and rescue teams have been searching the reserve since Laundrie's parents first talked to police on September 17.

"The Carlton Reserve is a vast and unforgiving location at times. It is currently (waist) deep in water in many areas," North Port police said in a Facebook post last month. "This is dangerous work for the search crews as they are wading through gator and snake infested swamps and flooded hiking and biking trails."

CNN asked survival experts if it's possible Laundrie is alive if he has been in the reserve since mid-September. Here's what they said. ...............

......................"Florida's climate is very, very difficult," Urban told CNN. "I'm an expert with plenty of experience, and it would be everything that I could do to survive for (more) than three weeks. Someone with no experience, you cannot be lucky and survive in that sort of climate."
The list of challenges Laundrie could be facing isn't a short one. There's wildlife that could hurt him, including water moccasins, hogs, bears and alligators, survival experts told CNN. There have also been panther sightings in the reserve in the past. If Laundrie was in the reserve for this long, he would likely also not be operating under the best mindset, several experts added, due to the anxiety of trying to evade authorities and trying to survive, which could hinder his survival skills.
"When you're tired, you're not as defensive, you're not as vigilant as you should be," Urban said.
Jason Marsteiner, founder and president of The Survival University, said when he sends trainees of his program in the wilderness -- for just about a week after they've gone through a 50-day course -- they struggle.
"Twenty-five days in that area is extremely tough. I wouldn't want to do it and I've got jungle training, I've got mountain training," he said. "He's not sleeping well, and when you don't sleep you slowly drive yourself insane, so he would be making bad decisions, bad choices and I think that would cause him to be found or get injured or perish."............

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/10/us/could-brian-laundrie-be-alive-survival-experts/index.html

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

I fully agree with you.

I have walked away from such a developing scrap many times in the past.

However, one of the things about traveling together for a length of time is that despite seeing all that, your world tends to shrink down to the two of you, dependent on each other in a foreign land. Not everyone handles that situation well, especially in the boonies. You either affirm a bond or it breaks down.

Nope, with all those wide open spaces and big enough towns around for distraction, there is no excuse for anything escalating to murder, but that's rational thinking, and whatever went down, it wasn't rational.

One of the things that comes with a relationship is that the other person gets access to the control panel to some degree. They know which buttons to push, which switches to flip to get a reaction. they know any soft spots, any hot buttons. That isn't a bad thing unless they use it as a weapon.
Until you reach behind the panel and pull the wires, that is.
If I had to pull too many wires, my give-a-damn broke, and I'd just walk away, for good, game over.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Smokin Joe

Nope, with all those wide open spaces and big enough towns around for distraction, there is no excuse for anything escalating to murder, but that's rational thinking, and whatever went down, it wasn't rational.

If there is any such critter as "rational" involved in romance,I sure haven't ever seen it. It must exist in another solar system.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

If there is any such critter as "rational" involved in romance,I sure haven't ever seen it. It must exist in another solar system.

If'n it's rational, it ain't romantic.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gabby Petito autopsy paints grim picture of last moments, experts say
Killing someone by strangulation is a long, deliberate process, emergency doctor and expert witness says
By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

NORTH PORT, Fla. – The Gabby Petito autopsy finding that she died of homicide by strangulation indicates a likelihood of domestic violence and deadly intent at the Wyoming campsite where an FBI-led investigation uncovered her remains last month, experts tell Fox News.

Her fiancé, Brian Laundrie, who shared the campsite with her before driving back to Florida alone and ultimately disappearing himself, has been named a person of interest in her death and is wanted on a federal bank card fraud warrant.

Teton County Coroner Dr. Brent Blue announced Tuesday that Petito died by "manual strangulation/throttling," meaning she’d been killed by hand and not with an item like a rope or chain.

Dr. Dan Field, a board-certified emergency physician and an expert witness in strangulation and homicide cases, said killing someone by strangulation is a long, deliberate process.

"I [testified in] a murder case in Florida, where the defense was trying to put forth the theory that it was a moment of passion -- and so the question I was asked is how long does it take for strangulation to kill somebody?" he told Fox News Digital. "The numbers are very, very specific."

It takes roughly between 62 and 157 seconds, he said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/gabby-petito-autopsy-last-moments
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

Someone was either very angry, or enjoying themselves, or both.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
What happens if Brian Laundrie isn't found in the coming weeks

Local and federal investigators have been searching for Brian Laundrie -- the fiancé of 22-year-old Gabby Petito -- for about a month in a Florida nature reserve that spans nearly 25,000 acres.
Petito's parents reported her missing last month following a cross-country road trip the couple began over the summer. Laundrie returned in Petito's van to the couple's North Port, Florida, home on September 1 and went hiking in the nearby Carlton Reserve roughly two weeks later, his parents later told police.
Petito's remains were discovered in Wyoming on September 19. The Teton County coroner determined her cause of death was strangulation. Authorities have not connected Laundrie to Petito's killing, but he is the subject of a federal arrest warrant for events following her death.

So far, investigators have found no sign of him in the vast reserve they've been combing through. Last week, North Port police spokesperson Josh Taylor said there had been "nothing to suggest" whether Laundrie was alive or not. Police also said no one has seen Laundrie in the reserve, adding that the search was prompted by information from Laundrie's parents, who said he went there....................

......................But even if Laundrie isn't found any time soon, experts told CNN that the case is likely years away from going cold.
"As far as this being a cold case... it's a department by department definition, but across the board, typically people will accept three to five years with absolutely no new leads, no new evidence, no new nothing (until it goes cold), and that is so far from where we are," said Sheryl McCollum, director of the nonprofit Cold Case Investigative Research Institute. "That's not the case here at all."..................

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/16/us/brian-laundrie-search-next-weeks/index.html

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Petito's mother accuses Laundrie's parents of withholding critical information about daughter's death

The mother of Gabby Petito is accusing Brian Laundrie’s parents of withholding critical information about her daughter’s death, as Laundrie remains missing amid an investigation into Petito’s homicide.

Nicole Schmidt, Petito’s mother, told “60 Minutes Australia” during an interview that aired on Sunday that the silence from the Laundrie family “speaks volumes,” and said she thinks they know a lot about the disappearance of their son.

“I believe they know probably, if not everything, they know most of the information. I would love to just, face to face, ask, 'Why are you doing this? Just tell me the truth,’ ” Schmidt said.

The Tetom, Wyo., County Coroner announced last week that Petito’s cause of death was strangulation, and authorities are searching for Laundrie, who disappeared after returning home from a cross-country trip with his fiancée.

The parents of Laundrie have remained largely silent as authorities search for their son as part of the probe into Petito’s death.

The family did, however, release a statement through a lawyer after the coroner's announcement, calling Petito's death a "tragedy."

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/577403-petitos-mother-accuses-laundries-parents-of-witholding-critical
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I'm sure that the parents have more information than they are giving.  He has to be surviving somehow -- maybe the leave a loadable credit card for him somewhere; those can't be traced.  If I were  the Petito family, I think I'd hire a private investigator; tracking the parents moves. However, she is gone and nothing is going to bring her back. They know she died by strangulation and perhaps want him prosecuted for her death.  Still, it's not going to bring her back.

We have a case here in FL; Lauren Dumolo.  She has been missing for over a year and she's never received this kind of media attention and the Father is wondering why his daughter never got this kind of attention, and has kind of been pushed aside. It makes me wonder what is so special (and I'm not making light of the death) about Petito that brought national attention?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm sure that the parents have more information than they are giving.  He has to be surviving somehow -- maybe the leave a loadable credit card for him somewhere; those can't be traced.  If I were  the Petito family, I think I'd hire a private investigator; tracking the parents moves. However, she is gone and nothing is going to bring her back. They know she died by strangulation and perhaps want him prosecuted for her death.  Still, it's not going to bring her back.

We have a case here in FL; Lauren Dumolo.  She has been missing for over a year and she's never received this kind of media attention and the Father is wondering why his daughter never got this kind of attention, and has kind of been pushed aside. It makes me wonder what is so special (and I'm not making light of the death) about Petito that brought national attention?

I have no idea why the media latches on to a particular case...to me they are all equally important.
Support the USO

Online roamer_1

I'm sure that the parents have more information than they are giving.  He has to be surviving somehow -- maybe the leave a loadable credit card for him somewhere; those can't be traced.  If I were  the Petito family, I think I'd hire a private investigator; tracking the parents moves.

Maybe not... Were I still hale and hearty, If I needed to walk off, I would be *gone*, and the last place I would be traceable is through my folks. Ain't nobody going to dig me out of the woods. If he's a swamp rat, no doubt he can get by just like I can in these mountains. If I were to receive help it would be from the hillbillies, who have no love for law and government, and resent those who come stomping around where they don't belong. I reckon swamp folks will be much the same.

Offline Smokin Joe

I think part of it is hitting the news cycle when it is desperate for a flashy whodunit to cover the column inches they'd have to paste full of baby ducks walking across the road to avoid mentioning  the latest screwups (and the ongoing ones) by this dreadful Administration.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

I have no idea why the media latches on to a particular case...to me they are all equally important.
The media is self serving, they couldn't care less about the victim, only ratings and internet hits.

I'm with you, and Joe Kenda..."A life has been taken..."

Doesn't matter who. If that was justified, it should come out in the wash, if not, someone needs to answer for the crime. I would not want to imagine what I'd feel if that was my little girl, no matter any faults she may have had (or not), she didn't deserve to be killed and dumped.

C S Lewis

Online rustynail

Coroner called to woods near his home.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@Smokin Joe

Vulcans?
@sneakypete
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Medical examiner and cadaver dog called to park where investigators found Brian Laundrie's items

(CNN) — The Sarasota County Medical Examiner and a cadaver dog were called on Wednesday to a Florida park where authorities found several items belonging to Brian Laundrie, the missing fiancé of Gabby Petito.

Laundrie's parents, Chris and Roberta Laundrie, informed the FBI and the North Port Police Department Tuesday night that they intended to come to the park on Wednesday morning to search for him, family attorney Steven Bertolino said. Law enforcement met them there Wednesday morning, he said.

After a "brief search" off a trail Laundrie frequented, the family and law enforcement found "some articles" belonging to him, Bertolino said. He would not give any further information on what or how many items were found.

Bertolino said that law enforcement is now conducting a more thorough investigation of that area.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/20/us/brian-laundrie-update-gabby-petito/index.html
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Polly Ticks

Medical examiner and cadaver dog called to park where investigators found Brian Laundrie's items

That doesn't sound good.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Images obtained exclusively by Fox News show Chris and Roberta Laundrie in the  Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park with at least one law enforcement officer on Wednesday ( )
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
During the couple's time inside, Chris Laundrie could be seen continually moving in and out of areas of the brush. After a short while, he and Roberta Laundrie separated, with Chris and the two men moving into brush on the left side of the trail for approximately 12 minutes.

Chris returned without law enforcement, and the couple continued on. The Laundries later discovered a white bag and a dark-colored object after traveling through a patch of brambles at the edge of the brush at a clearing. They then could be seen putting the object into the bag and handing it over to the law enforcement officer shortly thereafter, who later took it from them.

On their way out of the park, the couple made a phone call and then received a call. There they were soon joined by the law enforcement officer, who could be seen patting Chris Laundrie's shoulder as he huddled with the couple.

he couple left the park at 8:45 a.m. The Laundries returned home shortly thereafter, and appeared emotional when confronted by protesters there.

Meanwhile, about a dozen uniformed law enforcement officers and approximately six people in plainclothes could be seen entering the park, with several police or unmarked vehicles and gators seen entering. The North Port Mobile Command Center arrived at the park shortly after 10:30 a.m. local time.

A spokesperson for North Port Police Department referred Fox News Digital to the FBI for comment. An FBI spokesperson did not immediately respond.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/brian-laundrie-search-parents-florida-park-police-hunt-fugitive
Support the USO

Online rustynail

When you see the white tent someone is dead in it.

Offline Kamaji

Any thoughts on whether perhaps he committed suicide.