Author Topic: BREAKING...Coroner confirms body found where Gabby Petito search is underway in Wyoming, identity un  (Read 7370 times)

Offline libertybele

Manner of death...homicide.

Now we know that it wasn't an accidental death.  Sad.  So young.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Stone cross reporters discovered after the FBI found remains consistent with a description of Gabby Petito in the Spread Creek dispersed campgrounds.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 09:59:09 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

Manner of death...homicide.

Very tragic. Her parents must be devastated.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Park Ranger urged Gabby Petito to distance herself from 'toxic' relationship with Brian Laundrie, report says
Keep in mind, though, that toxic relationships seem perfect for toxic people. I don't say this in any way to justify her apparent murder, because nothing can justify that—but I see the feminists starting to circulate trying to absolve Miss Petito of any and all responsibility; that he was the only person in the relationship who was toxic. We don't know that.

Clearly Miss Petito missed some glaring warning signs and jumped into an engagement at a very young age, failing to recognize the dangerous trap she was walking into. Why? Was it his parents' money? Was it her own mental instability? We can only conjecture. But let's not portray her as a saint. A martyr, yes, but not a saint.

You cannot reason with an unreasonable person.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Very tragic. Her parents must be devastated.

@BassWrangler
@mystery-ak

I'm crushed.  It's devastating to follow after seeing the videos and her overall demeanor and beauty...to end up that way.

And he never appeared out-of-control or held anything but love for her.  Very good-looking and happy couple...in photos and staged videos.

Jealously and insecurity can be a fatal flaw, as it apparently was here.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

Keep in mind, though, that toxic relationships seem perfect for toxic people. I don't say this in any way to justify her apparent murder, because nothing can justify that—but I see the feminists starting to circulate trying to absolve Miss Petito of any and all responsibility; that he was the only person in the relationship who was toxic. We don't know that.

Clearly Miss Petito missed some glaring warning signs and jumped into an engagement at a very young age, failing to recognize the dangerous trap she was walking into. Why? Was it his parents' money? Was it her own mental instability? We can only conjecture. But let's not portray her as a saint. A martyr, yes, but not a saint.

A martyr?  Wow. You have a really sour attitude towards women @jmyrlefuller  (I won't say anything further, otherwise we'll have another thread devoted to your love failures)

Why do you continue to find fault with her?  She WAS KILLED! A homicide was committed. She IS the victim.

She was only 22 for crying out loud and probably her first love and obviously very naive.

Let her rest in peace and let's not make assumptions about her frame of mind or a quest for money or try to paint her as some mental case that wound up murdered.                       
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 11:50:17 pm by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

@BassWrangler
@mystery-ak

I'm crushed.  It's devastating to follow after seeing the videos and her overall demeanor and beauty...to end up that way.

And he never appeared out-of-control or held anything but love for her.  Very good-looking and happy couple...in photos and staged videos.

By the film clips it looked like she was head over heels about him.  I thought that they looked like a happy couple as well, but then there's the pictures of her crying and looking devastated just days before she met her demise. It will be interesting to see what the autopsy reveals; if they reveal it. Perhaps the family wants some privacy and rightfully so.  They just lost their daughter who seemed full of happiness and life.

My heart goes out to her family and prayers up.

BassWrangler

@BassWrangler
@mystery-ak

@DCPatriot

I feel the same way. From accounts she seems to have been a lovely person.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
A martyr?  Wow. You have a really sour attitude towards women @jmyrlefuller  (I won't say anything further, otherwise we'll have another thread devoted to your love failures)

Why do you continue to find fault with her?  She WAS KILLED! A homicide was committed. She IS the victim.

She was only 22 for crying out loud and probably her first love and obviously very naive.

Let her rest in peace and let's not make assumptions about her frame of mind or a quest for money or try to paint her as some mental case that wound up murdered.                     
Oh, for crying out loud. I'm trying here!

But I won't buy into the narrative that this psychopath groomed, then killed this innocent little girl out of nowhere and that this was totally unavoidable unless we somehow eliminate all the psychopaths, which has about the chance of happening as us defeating COVID—which is to say, none at all. We still have to recognize the psychopaths and isolate them. Miss Petito, for some reason or another, failed to recognize her boyfriend was capable of murder until it was too late.

The question is, is there any way we can spot future situations like this and prevent them from happening again? Not if we repeat the same mistakes she made.

There are bad people in this world and as long as we continue to reward psychopathy, these situations are going to keep happening.

So if you want to bleeping bully me because I see this totally messed up generation and need to call out its toxicity, then you, ma'am, are an enabler and are part of the problem.

Offline libertybele

But I won't buy into the narrative that this psychopath groomed, then killed this innocent little girl out of nowhere and that this was totally unavoidable unless we somehow eliminate all the psychopaths, which has about the chance of happening as us defeating COVID—which is to say, none at all. We still have to recognize the psychopaths and isolate them. Miss Petito, for some reason or another, failed to recognize her boyfriend was capable of murder until it was too late.

The question is, is there any way we can spot future situations like this and prevent them from happening again? Not if we repeat the same mistakes she made.

There are bad people in this world and as long as we continue to reward psychopathy, these situations are going to keep happening.

So if you want to bleeping bully me because I see this totally messed up generation and need to call out its toxicity, then you, ma'am, are an enabler and are part of the problem.

Bullying you? Seriously?  Nice try. She was 22 years old.  The bully was the boyfriend and guys bullying and abusing women has been going on for decades!  You trying to come across as you're doing this generation a favor and accusing me of enabling the problem is just out there.

I'm done with this conversation. 

May Gabby rest in peace and prayers up for the family during this very difficult and tragic time.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Well.  There is one way to look at it. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
excerpt:

Charlene Guthrie, who lives across the street from Brian Laundrie's Florida home on Tuesday reacted to news of Gabby Petito's preliminary autopsy report.

"I’m really upset now because … [the Laundries] should have absolutely come forward now," Guthrie told Fox News Digital. "I mean, I just … can't believe they didn’t do something. I’m really angry now that they … let this go. And that everything was so natural and they remained so normal through the whole thing, you know, while they were here, till he went on the run."

"He mowed the lawn. Him and his mother went for a bicycle ride around the block," Guthrie said. "I mean, everything was just normal life once he came back. And I just can’t get over the fact that they — it seemed like nothing bothered him. How can you do that?"

Guthrie noted that while Laundrie has not been accused of any crime, the FBI's announcement that Petito died of homicide and Laundrie's disappearance in September look "really, really bad for him," adding that his parents should have spoken up.

Brian Laundrie's neighbor reacts to Gabby Petito homicide confirmation
The FBI on Tuesday afternoon confirmed that Petito died of homicide

https://www.foxnews.com/us/brian-laundrie-neighbor-gabby-petito-homicide
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
OK. I get it. Apparently I'm the crazy one. Whatever.

Don't say I didn't warn you if it happens to someone you love.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
So he was at home....
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
So he was at home....
This has shades of the Casey Anthony scandal. Indifferent suspect, parents enabled said suspect.

Offline libertybele

excerpt:

Brian Laundrie's neighbor reacts to Gabby Petito homicide confirmation
The FBI on Tuesday afternoon confirmed that Petito died of homicide

https://www.foxnews.com/us/brian-laundrie-neighbor-gabby-petito-homicide

If I recall he (they) hired an attorney before the police went searching in North Port, FL.

I can understand the neighbor being upset; the parents and Brian pretending everything was perfectly normal. That is just plain warped.

@mystery-ak do you still think he committed suicide or do you think he's on the run?

The steps that he took to make things seem normal I think indicates he was planning on how to run and hide.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

If I recall he (they) hired an attorney before the police went searching in North Port, FL.

I can understand the neighbor being upset; the parents and Brian pretending everything was perfectly normal. That is just plain warped.

@mystery-ak do you still think he committed suicide or do you think he's on the run?

The steps that he took to make things seem normal I think indicates he was planning on how to run and hide.

Not sure anymore...I want to know where he got the money to run...his parents had to give it to him..he sure can't use credit cards.

...but I think he is capable of suicide because of his aggressor behavior...
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

Not sure anymore...I want to know where he got the money to run...his parents had to give it to him..he sure can't use credit cards.

...but I think he is capable of suicide because of his aggressor behavior...

Absolutely I think his parents helped contact the attorney and gave him $$ to run.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@jmyrlefuller

And the answer is "No,not if we want to remain a free people,who are only arrested for crimes they actually committed,instead of being arrested for crimes they MIGHT commit.

It ain't pretty,but there it is. We either live free,where things like this can happen,or we live in a police state. There is no in-between because humans are imperfect.

Not ME,of course. *I* am perfect in every way.

I was writing about OTHER people.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 04:10:54 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Okay, they were together, they were apart, she showed up dead. We know that much.

That may look damning in the media, but sometimes fights between boyfriend and girlfriend are the prelude to a breakup, not just a homicide.

What has not been shown is that he killed her. One angle of defense here is that she and he parted ways after an argument and he drove home, where she was picked up or out by some predator and killed by a third party. I'm not taking either side, although she is the clear victim here, of someone.

Running? Hell, the media has the noose tied already, so even innocent, he'd likely make tracks. 

We saw what happened to one of four cops in Minneapolis who was kneeling on an OD'd addict and could not have killed the man from that angle, all because of trial by media, so even if the guy is innocent, he won't get a fair trial.

I'm not ready to hang anyone just yet, at least not in this case.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Okay, they were together, they were apart, she showed up dead. We know that much.

That may look damning in the media, but sometimes fights between boyfriend and girlfriend are the prelude to a breakup, not just a homicide.

What has not been shown is that he killed her. One angle of defense here is that she and he parted ways after an argument and he drove home, where she was picked up or out by some predator and killed by a third party. I'm not taking either side, although she is the clear victim here, of someone.

Running? Hell, the media has the noose tied already, so even innocent, he'd likely make tracks. 

We saw what happened to one of four cops in Minneapolis who was kneeling on an OD'd addict and could not have killed the man from that angle, all because of trial by media, so even if the guy is innocent, he won't get a fair trial.

I'm not ready to hang anyone just yet, at least not in this case.

None of that is in the least bit consistent with his actions after returning to Florida on his own.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Smokin Joe reckons:
"What has not been shown is that he killed her. One angle of defense here is that she and he parted ways after an argument and he drove home, where she was picked up or out by some predator and killed by a third party."

But what about that video taken in Wyoming by the couple driving up the dirt road ?

It shows Gabby's van parked off to the side, a very short distance from where her body was found.

It may or may not show someone "in the field" bent over, perhaps digging a little.
(keep your eyes to left, just before the van is passed)

It's a fact that Laundrie drove the van back to Florida, so if Gabby wasn't in possession of it at the time the video was made, he probably was. One might claim that a 3rd party was in possession of the van that day, but that seems implausible.

Assuming Laundrie WAS in possession of the van why would he have been at the location the body was found, with the victim's van?

One might counter with "Gabby drove there and committed suicide in the field".
But then, how did Laundrie then get control of the van, if he wasn't there as well?
And if it was "suicide", why would he just leave her there?

Excerpt from the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkZOmm28zXg

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It may or may not show someone "in the field" bent over, perhaps digging a little.

Yes, I see what you mean...not sure it is a human though..I would think the FBI has analyzed this video..well I hope so.
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Smokin Joe reckons:
"What has not been shown is that he killed her. One angle of defense here is that she and he parted ways after an argument and he drove home, where she was picked up or out by some predator and killed by a third party."

But what about that video taken in Wyoming by the couple driving up the dirt road ?

It shows Gabby's van parked off to the side, a very short distance from where her body was found.

It's a fact that Laundrie drove the van back to Florida, so if Gabby wasn't in possession of it at the time the video was made, he probably was. One might claim that a 3rd party was in possession of the van that day, but that seems implausible.

Assuming Laundrie WAS in possession of the van why would he have been at the location the body was found, with the victim's van?

One might counter with "Gabby drove there and committed suicide in the field".
But then, how did Laundrie then get control of the van, if he wasn't there as well?
And if it was "suicide", why would he just leave her there?

Excerpt from the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkZOmm28zXg
Somehow, in all this, I had not seen that video. I'm not sure whatever is in the field is a human, but I would think the FeeBIes had done some analysis of the video. Thanks for the information, though, that seems to narrow the possibilities.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis