Author Topic: BREAKING...Coroner confirms body found where Gabby Petito search is underway in Wyoming, identity un  (Read 7364 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
So, this means they'll stop covering this story?

Very little coverage tonight on Fox....it's all about the border tonight.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So, this means they'll stop covering this story?

Tomorrow will be a new day.  The big story will now be Joe Biden on a kayak.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

Early Eye Wash Station

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Tomorrow will be a new day.  The big story will now be Joe Biden on a kayak.

@Wingnut

Will he be humping the kayak and offering it a taste of his "special ice cream"?

Filum at eleben?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Wingnut

Will he be humping the kayak and offering it a taste of his "special ice cream"?

Filum at eleben?
I doubt that he has the energy or sense of balance to do much besides sniff the kayak...

But that could be the all time Award winning act, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I doubt that he has the energy or sense of balance to do much besides sniff the kayak...

But that could be the all time Award winning act, too.

@Smokin Joe

I never thought I would feel sorry for a kayak.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

I never thought I would feel sorry for a kayak.
Just goes to show you, anyone can suffer... 888mouth
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Park Ranger urged Gabby Petito to distance herself from 'toxic' relationship with Brian Laundrie, report says
US Park Ranger Melissa Hulls was among several officers who responded to the call outside Moab, Utah

A U.S. park ranger in Utah reportedly urged Gabby Petito to distance herself from fiancé Brian Laundrie just weeks before the road-tripping New York native’s remains were believed to be found near Grand Teton National Park.

Melissa Hulls, the ranger, was among several officers who responded to a 911 call reporting a possible domestic assault between downtown Moab and Arches National Park on Aug. 12.

Fox News previously obtained bodycam video from one of the male officers interviewing Petito – who appeared distraught and on the verge of tears. Officers ultimately filed no charges and said they separated the couple.

Ranger Melissa Hulls stepped aside to speak with Petito in private, believing she would be more open to speaking one-on-one with a female officer alone, according to Salt Lake City’s Deseret News.

Hulls told Deseret reporter Kyle Dunphey she "was probably more candid with her" than she should’ve been when she told the young woman, who was reported missing on Sept. 11, that her relationship with Laundrie appeared "toxic."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/park-ranger-gabby-petito-toxic-relationship-brian-laundrie
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

Florida sheriff's office investigating possible Brian Laundrie sighting

The Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office in northwestern Florida said Tuesday that it is "actively" looking into a report about a trail camera capturing an image of a man resembling Brian Laundrie, the person of interest in the Gabby Petito case.

"I’m not saying this is the guy but whoever was on my trail camera this morning in Baker, Fl strongly fits the description of Brian Laundrie, authorities have been contacted but people in the North West Florida area be on the look out," a Facebook user named Sam Bass wrote last night about the picture taken at 6:17 a.m. local time Monday morning.

"Obviously we will keep everyone in the loop if and when there is anything to report," the sheriff's office added.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis speaks about Petito investigation

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said in a tweet Tuesday that he has "directed all state agencies under my purview to continue to assist federal & local law enforcement as they continue to search" for Brian Laundrie.

"We need justice for Gabby Petito," he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/gabby-petito-autopsy-fbi-brian-laundrie

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Florida sheriff's office investigating possible Brian Laundrie sighting

The Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office in northwestern Florida said Tuesday that it is "actively" looking into a report about a trail camera capturing an image of a man resembling Brian Laundrie, the person of interest in the Gabby Petito case.

"I’m not saying this is the guy but whoever was on my trail camera this morning in Baker, Fl strongly fits the description of Brian Laundrie, authorities have been contacted but people in the North West Florida area be on the look out," a Facebook user named Sam Bass wrote last night about the picture taken at 6:17 a.m. local time Monday morning.

"Obviously we will keep everyone in the loop if and when there is anything to report," the sheriff's office added.

If he is up here, he better watch his back.  This is LA. Lots of good old "Lucius Clay" type boys that cook lots of stuff out in the Wooley Swamp

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
this is the supposed sighting.... 333cleo

Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

Since this is the next county over from me we have been getting updates.  The latest is the Okaloosa Co. Sheriffs dept searched the area today and found nothing.

BassWrangler

Wait, so his family lives in Wyoming, right? And that's where Gabbie's body was found? So we just have some random jackass in Florida with a blurry, grainy trail camera picture that matches the general body build of Brian? Seems like a stretch...

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wait, so his family lives in Wyoming, right? And that's where Gabbie's body was found? So we just have some random jackass in Florida with a blurry, grainy trail camera picture that matches the general body build of Brian? Seems like a stretch...

His family lives in Fla...he supposedly stayed there before disappearing  when he went hiking in this preserve..this according to his parents of course...no other witnesses.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 08:28:36 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

BassWrangler

His family lives in Fla...he supposedly stayed there before disappearing  when he went hiking in this preserve..this according to his parents of course...no other witnesses.

OK, thanks for clearing that up. Interesting.

Offline libertybele

Since this is the next county over from me we have been getting updates.  The latest is the Okaloosa Co. Sheriffs dept searched the area today and found nothing.

I don't think he's in FL.  I think his parents gave the sheriff's office bogus information giving their son time to get away; I believe by now he's probably out of the country.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 08:59:53 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline libertybele

Petito family's lawyer confirms body found in Wyoming has been identified as Gabby Petito

The body found in a Wyoming national forest has been confirmed to be Gabby Petito's, the family's lawyer told Insider on Tuesday.

FBI investigators announced Sunday that human remains were discovered in a remote campsite in Bridger-Teton National Forest that were "consistent" with the missing 22-year-old.

The Teton County Coroner's Office performed an autopsy on the body Tuesday.

The attorney for Petito's family, Richard Stafford, told Insider in a text message that the remains - found near the border of Grand Teton National Park - belonged to Petito.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/petito-family-s-lawyer-confirms-body-found-in-wyoming-has-been-identified-as-gabby-petito/ar-AAOFWSJ?li=BBnbcA1

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele posted in #134 above:
"The Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office in northwestern Florida said Tuesday that it is "actively" looking into a report about a trail camera capturing an image of a man resembling Brian Laundrie, the person of interest in the Gabby Petito case."

Brings to mind the old Kingston Trio song with the refrain "runnin' like a dog through the Everglades"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us0pHqkUWOo

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I've been thinking about that...it takes money to disappear especially to another country.

Has the FBI gotten search warrants on the parents finances...withdrawing cash...credit cards?
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Manner of death...homicide.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️