Author Topic: HAVE YOU SEEN HER?: Family of missing woman Gabby Petito releases pictures  (Read 877 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: HAVE YOU SEEN HER?: Family of missing woman Gabby Petito releases pictures
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2021, 03:09:48 pm »
Gabby Petito, boyfriend fights ‘typical,’ Brian Laundrie’s sister says

Brian Laundrie’s sister says it was “typical” for her brother and his girlfriend, Gabby Petito, to fight and then take a break from each other.

Cassie Laundrie broke her family’s silence on Petito’s mysterious disappearance in an interview with “Good Morning America” on Friday.

Asked about the police bodycam footage of officers speaking to a sobbing Petito and Laundrie after they got into a fight in Utah on Aug. 12, Cassie said: “It looked typical of both of them. Whenever they’d fight, they’d take a break and be fine.”

Cassie admitted she hadn’t yet spoken to her brother after he returned to Florida in the couple’s van without Petito on Sept 1.

“I haven’t been able to talk to him. I wish I had information where I could give more,” Cassie said, adding she had given everything she knew to police already. It is unclear what information Cassie was able to provide police.

Brian Laundrie has refused to cooperate with police and Petito’s family have accused him of withholding valuable information about her whereabouts.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/brian-laundries-sister-downplays-fighting-with-gabby-petito/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2021, 03:12:43 pm »
Gabby Petito, boyfriend fights ‘typical,’ Brian Laundrie’s sister says

Brian Laundrie’s sister says it was “typical” for her brother and his girlfriend, Gabby Petito, to fight and then take a break from each other.

Cassie Laundrie broke her family’s silence on Petito’s mysterious disappearance in an interview with “Good Morning America” on Friday.

Asked about the police bodycam footage of officers speaking to a sobbing Petito and Laundrie after they got into a fight in Utah on Aug. 12, Cassie said: “It looked typical of both of them. Whenever they’d fight, they’d take a break and be fine.”

Cassie admitted she hadn’t yet spoken to her brother after he returned to Florida in the couple’s van without Petito on Sept 1.

“I haven’t been able to talk to him. I wish I had information where I could give more,” Cassie said, adding she had given everything she knew to police already. It is unclear what information Cassie was able to provide police.

Brian Laundrie has refused to cooperate with police and Petito’s family have accused him of withholding valuable information about her whereabouts.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/09/17/brian-laundries-sister-downplays-fighting-with-gabby-petito/

That's fine and all; but it doesn't explain why Brian is being uncooperative.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2021, 01:41:47 am »
Missing Gabby Petito: Florida police enter home of fiance Brian Laundrie
Brian Laundrie has been laying low at his parents' house in North Port, Fla., since Sept. 1
By Michael Ruiz , Paul Best | Fox News

Florida police were seen entering the home of missing Gabby Petito, her fiancé and his parents Friday evening.

Police arrived at 6:20 p.m., and two officers walked out of the home around 7:00 p.m. -- before one returned about one minute later with what appeared to be an evidence envelope. It was not immediately clear where the fiancé, Brian Laundrie, was – other than not at home.

"I can't confirm where he's at," North Port Police spokesman Josh Taylor told Fox News Friday evening, :He's a private citizen that's not a suspect."

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1439011090097180676

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1439009706085859328

Officers eventually cleared protesters and media off the lawn, but they remained huddled outside, at times chanting things like, "We want answers," and "Dirty Laundrie."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/missing-gabby-petito-florida-police-brian-laundrie-home
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2021, 01:44:11 am »
Fox reporting that Brian is missing now..
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2021, 01:46:30 am »
Laundrie attorney confirms he does not know the current location of Brian Laundrie

Brian Laundrie's attorney has confirmed to Fox News that his client's whereabouts are unknown.

“Be advised that the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie are currently unknown," attorney Steven Bertolino told Fox News.  "The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian.  As of now the FBI is looking for both Gabby and Brian.”
Posted by Andrew Mark Miller
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2021, 01:47:10 am »
 Fox News has confirmed that Brian Laundrie is not currently inside his home as police search the premises and speak with his family members.

Police could not confirm where exactly Brian Laundrie is at the moment.

"I cant confirm where he's at he's a private citizen not a suspect," North Port Police Department Public Information Officer Josh Taylor told Fox News.
Posted by Andrew Mark Miller
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2021, 02:02:35 am »

Fox News has confirmed that Brian Laundrie is not currently inside his home as police search the premises and speak with his family members.
If this guy is actually not guilty of anything, then he is making a very difficult defense for himself when he goes to trial.
Everything he has done since returning is *screaming* that he is guilty of something, including not telling Gabby's parents that he had come home for over a week and his latest decision to run.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2021, 04:56:50 am »
Fox reporting that Brian is missing now..

How could this guy go missing?  He is the most famous suspect in America right now.  Is this a town of Barney Fife's?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2021, 12:05:33 pm »
The kid is getting the Richard Jewell treatment from the press. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2021, 09:10:44 pm »
Wingnut complains:
"The kid is getting the Richard Jewell treatment from the press."

Yeah, but the big difference is that Richard Jewell wasn't guilty.

What South/Central American countries DO NOT have an extradition treaty with the United States (Cuba is one, of course)?

BassWrangler

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2021, 09:19:36 pm »
She's dead. Sorry for being so blunt.

The questions remaining are:
- Where did he do it?
- Where's the body?
- How are they going to nail him?

Seems likely. The fact that he's not out looking for her is pretty damning.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2021, 09:48:49 pm »
What South/Central American countries DO NOT have an extradition treaty with the United States (Cuba is one, of course)?

Countries with No Extradition Treaty with the U.S.  2021
Afghanistan
Algeria
Andorra
Angola
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Belarus
Benin
Botswana
Brunei
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cambodia
Cameroon
Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad
China
Comoros
Congo
Djibouti
East Timor
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Gabon
Georgia
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Indonesia
Ivory Coast
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Lebanon
Libya
Madagascar
Maldives
Mali
Mauritania
Moldova
Mongolia
Morocco
Mozambique
Namibia
Nepal
Niger
Oman
Qatar
Russia
Rwanda
Samoa
São Tomé & Príncipe
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Solomon Islands
Somalia
South Sudan
Sudan
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Togo
Tunisia
Turkmenistan
Uganda
Ukraine
UAE
Uzbekistan
Vanuatu
Vatican City
Vietnam
Yemen
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2021, 10:41:16 pm »
"Countries with No Extradition Treaty with the U.S.  2021"

Hmmm....
If I was the one having to make the choice, I'd choose:
- Ukraine
- Georgia
- Russia

As for the rest of 'em... that list is almost enough to make one want to turn one's self in...