Author Topic: HAVE YOU SEEN HER?: Family of missing woman Gabby Petito releases pictures  (Read 881 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
HAVE YOU SEEN HER?: Family of missing woman Gabby Petito releases pictures

22-year-old Gabby Petito from Long Island was reported missing on Saturday by her family after her fiancé returned home alone from a cross-country road trip the two had embarked on in early July

22-year-old Gabby Petito from New York's Long Island was reported missing on Saturday by her family after her fiancé returned home alone from a cross-country road trip the two had embarked on in early July. Police and Petito's family say the fiancé, Brian Laundrie, is refusing to speak to law enforcement

Steve Petito

https://www.foxnews.com/us/have-you-seen-her-family-of-missing-woman-gabby-petito-release-pictures
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: HAVE YOU SEEN HER?: Family of missing woman Gabby Petito releases pictures
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 10:34:32 pm »
Missing Gabby Petito: Utah police detail physical altercation between couple days before she disappeared
No charges were filed and no significant injuries were reported

Roughly two weeks before Gabby Petito went missing in Wyoming, she got into a physical fight with her fiance, Brian Laundrie, on a street in downtown Moab, Utah, according to a police report obtained by Fox News.

A witness called 911 around 4:30 p.m. on Aug. 12 over "possible domestic violence" near Moonflower Community Cooperative and said he saw Petito and Laundrie arguing over a phone.

"The driver of the van, a male, had some sort of argument with the female, Gabbie," a responding officer wrote in the report, citing conversations he had with Petito, Laundrie, and the witness.

"The male tried to create distance by telling Gabbie to go take a walk to calm down, she didn’t want to be separated from the male, and began slapping him," the report said. "He grabbed her face and pushed her back as she pressed upon him and the van, he tried to lock her out and succeeded except for his driver’s door, she opened that and forced her way over him and into the vehicle before it drove off."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/utah-police-report-says-argument-between-gabby-petito-and-fiance-was-a-mental-emotional-health-break
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 10:35:29 pm »
Missing Gabby Petito: Brian Laundrie reportedly not cooperating with investigation: LIVE UPDATES

Gabby Petito, 22, was on a cross-country road trip with her fiancé this summer but disappeared in Wyoming late last month. Now her fiancé, Brian Laundrie, is back home in Florida with the van the couple was traveling in and not cooperating with authorities, according to police.

Covered by: Paul Best
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2021, 10:36:27 pm »
North Port PD name Brian Laundrie as a person of interest, criticize him for not cooperating

The North Port Police Department named Brian Laundrie, Gabby Petito's fiancé, a person of interest in her disappearance and criticized him for not cooperating with authorities.

“As a father, I can imagine the pain and suffering Gabby’s family is going through. We are pleading with anyone, including Brian, to share information with us on her whereabouts in the past few weeks," North Port Police Chief Todd Garrison said at a press conference Wednesday. "The lack of information from Brian is hindering this investigation. The answers will eventually come out. We will help find Gabby and we will help find anyone who may be involved in her disappearance."
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2021, 10:37:21 pm »
Couple got into physical altercation in Moab days before Gabby Petito disappeared: police report

Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie got into a physical altercation in downtown Moab roughly two weeks before she went missing last month, according to a police report obtained by Fox News.

A witness called police around 4:30 p.m. on Aug. 11 to report a "possible domestic violence" incident near Moonflower Community Cooperative.

A responding officer wrote after interviewing the witness, Laundrie, and Petito, that "the driver of the van, a male, had some sort of argument with the female."

"The male tried to create distance by telling Gabbie to go take a walk to calm down, she didn’t want to be separated from the male, and began slapping him," the report said. "He grabbed her face and pushed her back as she pressed upon him and the van, he tried to lock her out and succeeded except for his driver’s door, she opened that and forced her way over him and into the vehicle before it drove off."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/missing-gabby-petito-brian-laundrie-reportedly-not-cooperating-with-multi-state-investigation-live
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2021, 10:39:27 pm »
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2021, 10:41:11 pm »
I could post a dozen stories just like this. Why is this here?
Sad, that is true, but there are a million just like this.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2021, 10:41:12 pm »
She is past tense.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2021, 10:44:54 pm »
I could post a dozen stories just like this. Why is this here?
Sad, that is true, but there are a million just like this.

Because it's in the news and I have been following it...maybe others here have too
Support the USO

Offline rustynail

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2021, 11:25:08 pm »
Because it's in the news and I have been following it...maybe others here have too

Been following it.  Interesting to me because of the youtuber/influencer angle.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2021, 11:27:53 pm »
He did something to her; whether it was cause of death or not, he did something he's ashamed of, that he should not have done.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2021, 01:28:50 pm »
Utah cops release chilling bodycam footage of Gabby Petito, beau in domestic incident call

https://nypost.com/2021/09/16/utah-cops-release-footage-of-gabby-petito-boyfriend-brian-laundrie-after-911-call/

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2021, 01:38:06 pm »
When and where was the last ping from her cell phone?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2021, 01:58:17 pm »
When and where was the last ping from her cell phone?

Fox reporting that they are investigating this on both phones.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2021, 05:02:22 pm »
Gabby Petito's father pleads to public for help, tips

Joe Petito tells reporters gathered at an ongoing press conference Thursday that "what I need from everybody here is help.

"The goal is still not met and that goal is to bring Gabby home safe. I’m asking for help from everyone here, I’m asking for help from everyone at home, I’m asking for help from the parents of Brian and I’m asking for help from the family members and friends of Laundrie family as well," he said.

"There is a tip line you can call anonymously. Whatever you can do to make sure my daughter comes home I’m asking for that help. There is nothing else that matters to me now," he added.

Authorities are asking anyone with information about the case to contact the FBI's tip line at 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2021, 05:03:07 pm »
Gabby Petito's father says fiancé Brian Laundrie should be 'leading charge' to find missing daughter

Joe Petito tells 'Fox & Friends First' he's staying focused on finding Gabby, last seen in Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming

https://www.foxnews.com/media/gabby-petito-missing-brian-laundrie-fiance-should-helping
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2021, 05:07:21 pm »
TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
59m
There is information withheld regarding Gabby Pietito

TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
59m
This press conference regarding Gabby is to pressure and embarrass the boyfriend.
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2021, 05:23:48 pm »
TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
59m
There is information withheld regarding Gabby Pietito

TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
59m
This press conference regarding Gabby is to pressure and embarrass the boyfriend.

My understanding is that the cops always withhold a certain amount of information, both to put pressure on persons whose cooperation they seek, as well as to avoid having wannabes know all of the relevant facts.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2021, 05:41:35 pm »
Is this what is referred to as a "no brainer"?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2021, 06:00:17 pm »
I'm not saying Brian Laundrie is guilty.

But he's guilty.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2021, 08:55:59 pm »
She's dead. Sorry for being so blunt.

The questions remaining are:
- Where did he do it?
- Where's the body?
- How are they going to nail him?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2021, 08:56:31 pm »
She's dead. Sorry for being so blunt.

The questions remaining are:
- Where did he do it?
- Where's the body?
- How are they going to nail him?

Almost certainly.  And I agree, those are the pertinent questions.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2021, 01:07:22 am »
She is past tense.
Sadly, likely, and there is a LOT of countryside where shallow holes might go unnoticed, and scavengers will dispose.

I pray, for her dad's sake, we're wrong.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 01:10:08 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis