Author Topic: 125 Staff Part Ways With Indiana’s Biggest Hospital System After Refusing Vaccine  (Read 157 times)

Online Hoodat

125 Staff Part Ways With Indiana’s Biggest Hospital System After Refusing Vaccine

TOM OZIMEK   |   September 18, 2021

Indiana University Health, the biggest hospital system in the state, has announced that 125 staff members are no longer employed there after refusing to comply with the organization’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

“Indiana University Health has put the safety and well-being of patients and team members first by requiring employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by Sept. 1,” IU Health said in a Sept. 16 statement. “After a two-week unpaid suspension period ending Sept. 14, a total of 125 employees, the equivalent of 61 full-time employees, chose not to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and have left the organization.”

While the statement did not specify whether the workers quit or were fired, a spokesperson for IU Health told Newsweek that the employees who refused to get the shot resigned.  .  .

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/125-staff-part-ways-with-indianas-biggest-hospital-system-after-refusing-vaccine_4003886.html

I will not make it easy on my employer by resigning.  I want it on the record that I was fired because I chose liberty over tyranny. 
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Good point.
daniel alexander
@Alec_Zeck
Firing hospital staff over vaccination status wouldn’t even be a possible consideration in a real pandemic.
6:54 AM · Sep 22, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org