Author Topic: Brooks on Biden’s Approval Numbers: ‘The Underlying Issue Is Incompetence’ Like Jimmy Carter  (Read 107 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WOW

Brooks on Biden’s Approval Numbers: ‘The Underlying Issue Is Incompetence’ Like Jimmy Carter

Ian Hanchett 18 Sep 2021

On Friday’s “PBS NewsHour,” New York Times columnist David Brooks said that the “underlying issue” in President Joe Biden’s underwater approval rating is Jimmy Carter-esque “incompetence.”

Brooks said that coronavirus is one issue bringing down Biden’s approval numbers, even though that’s not really President Biden’s fault.

He continued, “I think the border’s a strong one. I think pulling out of Afghanistan the way they did, not the pullout itself, but the way it was done. I think a lot of Americans were embarrassed and felt a little ashamed. But the underlying issue is Jimmy Carter. The underlying issue is incompetence. I thought these guys were the pros. I thought they were the experts. But in case after case, they don’t seem to be as professional as I thought they were.”

Brooks later discussed the nuclear submarine deal with Australia and stated that while it’s a good deal, “why not call France? … We didn’t call our allies before the Afghan pullout.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/18/brooks-on-bidens-approval-numbers-the-underlying-issue-is-incompetence-like-jimmy-carter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Lookit the bright side, David Brooks:  No more mean tweets!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Incompetence?

No.

The incompetent get things right every now and then. It's like checking the same letter on all the multiple choice questions, sooner or later they'll get one right.

Being this consistent, making every move in the most possible damaging way for the Republic, our Constitution, our Liberty is not the work of an incompetent, whoever is making those decisions. It is the work of very competent enemies of this Republic who have a doddering, corrupt, guy to prop up in front of a teleprompter and catch the heat while they continue their evil in the absence of scrutiny.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis