Author Topic: Biden Approval is in ‘Free Fall,’ Even on Covid: New Poll Shows It’s at Lowest Point in His Preside  (Read 623 times)

rangerrebew

Uncategorized
Biden Approval is in ‘Free Fall,’ Even on Covid: New Poll Shows It’s at Lowest Point in His Presidency

By

Admin
Published on September 17, 2021

President Biden is growing more unpopular by the minute, as a number of unresolved policy crises appear to be never-ending. The latest Reuters/Ipsos poll, far from being a Republican house organ, has the president now significantly underwater with U.S. adults.

“Public approval of U.S. President Joe Biden has dropped to the lowest level of his presidency, with Americans appearing to be increasingly critical of his response to the coronavirus pandemic, according to the latest Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll,” the online publication noted.

“The national poll, conducted Sept. 15-16, found that 44% of U.S. adults approved of Biden’s performance in office, while 50% disapproved and the rest were not sure,” Reuters continued. It is important to note that these aren’t even U.S. voters, who tend to be more critical of presidents.

https://patriotalerts.com/2021/09/biden-approval-is-in-free-fall-even-on-covid-new-poll-shows-its-at-lowest-point-in-his-presidency/

Offline Killer Clouds

It doesn't matter if DCP disciples disapprove of Traitor Joe. They will vote for and follow the DCP orders regardless.

Offline skeeter

We're in the post-popularity poll era. Popular just don't matter anymore.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
skeeter wrote:
"We're in the post-popularity poll era. Popular just don't matter anymore."

Ah, comrade skeeter, you are a most observant citizen !

Polls that measure "popularity" are no longer relevant, since The Party has created and perfected its "underground election apparatus" which can CONTROL election outcomes to suit our needs.

Show us the election, and we'll show YOU "the winner"...!

(...as was so recently demonstrated in the California recall)

Offline Killer Clouds

skeeter wrote:
"We're in the post-popularity poll era. Popular just don't matter anymore."

Ah, comrade skeeter, you are a most observant citizen !

Polls that measure "popularity" are no longer relevant, since The Party has created and perfected its "underground election apparatus" which can CONTROL election outcomes to suit our needs.

Show us the election, and we'll show YOU "the winner"...!

(...as was so recently demonstrated in the California recall)
I don't believe the Kalifornia recall was falsified. There was no need to. Most of the voters in Kalifornia are DCP morons.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The democrats have successfully turned much of Caly fornia into a shiite hole, and those needed to 'get the bum out' have already left the state.  Utopia! Utopia!  :pigs fly: Utopia! Utopia! Coming to where you live soon!  Non-judgmentally/judgmentally of course!
When fools rule and fools follow fools.
 :smokin:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 02:21:04 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

The democrats have successfully turned much of Caly fornia into a shiite hole, and those needed to 'get the bum out' have already left the state.  Utopia! Utopia!  :pigs fly:Utopia! Utopia! Coming to where you live soon!  Non-judgmentally/judgmentally of course!
When fools rule and fools follow fools.
 :smokin:
Many more are leaving Kalifornia every day. I have lived in Kalifornia my whole life. Now that I have retired I'm putting the rest of the pieces in place to leave this shithole. I can sell my house and I have enough equity to buy another house outright in Arizona. Kalifornia is getting worse by the day and the cancer known as the Democrat Communist Party is spreading throughout the rest of the country. There is no cure because people are just too damn stupid.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Killer said:
"I have lived in Kalifornia my whole life. Now that I have retired I'm putting the rest of the pieces in place to leave this shithole. I can sell my house and I have enough equity to buy another house outright in Arizona."

Arizona will be a big mistake, sir.

Wedged in between California and New Mexico -- the only two states in the country (right now) with nonwhite majorities -- AZ may hold out for a while, but not much longer. Soon enough it, too, will submerge beneath the rising tides of Atzlan.

You should be lookin "North by Northeast".
That is, towards Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, even the southwest corner of South Dakota (I hear the weather is somewhat different in the SW corner vis-a-vis "the rest" of the state).

Even these states may eventually succumb to the new American communism. But it will take a good while longer before they're consumed.

Think of the Titanic. After it struck the iceberg, the bow dropped beneath the water first, and the stern rose higher. Those trying to keep out of the sea moved to the rear, which would clearly be the last "above the line".

Plan your upcoming "move" the same way. No matter where you choose, it may sink under the communist tides. But if you choose well, you can pick a spot that will remain "dry" long enough to live out your life somewhat removed from the tumult.

Moving to AZ is like being on the Titanic and going below decks amidship.
You may find a dry space, but it ain't gonna stay that way much longer...

Offline skeeter

Killer said:
"I have lived in Kalifornia my whole life. Now that I have retired I'm putting the rest of the pieces in place to leave this shithole. I can sell my house and I have enough equity to buy another house outright in Arizona."

Wedged in between California and New Mexico -- the only two states in the country (right now) with nonwhite majorities -- AZ may hold out for a while, but not much longer. Soon enough it, too, will submerge beneath the rising tides of Atzlan.

That is, towards Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, even the southwest corner of South Dakota (I hear the weather is somewhat different in the SW corner vis-a-vis "the rest" of the state).

Even these states may eventually succumb to the new American communism. But it will take a good while longer before they're consumed.

Think of the Titanic. After it struck the iceberg, the bow dropped beneath the water first, and the stern rose higher. Those trying to keep out of the sea moved to the rear, which would clearly be the last "above the line".

Plan your upcoming "move" the same way. No matter where you choose, it may sink under the communist tides. But if you choose well, you can pick a spot that will remain "dry" long enough to live out your life somewhat removed from the tumult.

An aside, and I don't know what it means exactly, but I'm noticing a crap-ton of Nevada and Arizona plates here in CA lately. Far more than normal. Maybe recent departees have decided they can't handle the heat.

Offline Killer Clouds

Killer said:

I hear what you're saying and I agree. There are many other reasons why we are going to AZ.

Offline Killer Clouds

An aside, and I don't know what it means exactly, but I'm noticing a crap-ton of Nevada and Arizona plates here in CA lately. Far more than normal. Maybe recent departees have decided they can't handle the heat.
I live in the desert now. I like the heat but hate the cold winters.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

We're in the post-popularity poll era. Popular just don't matter anymore.

Excellent point @skeeter -----   :thumbsup:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Many more are leaving Kalifornia every day. I have lived in Kalifornia my whole life. Now that I have retired I'm putting the rest of the pieces in place to leave this shithole. I can sell my house and I have enough equity to buy another house outright in Arizona. Kalifornia is getting worse by the day and the cancer known as the Democrat Communist Party is spreading throughout the rest of the country. There is no cure because people are just too damn stupid.

@Killer Clouds

Don't buy a house in Phoenix.It's leftist and houses are expensive.  Go to the reddest county in the state, Mohave.  That's Lake Havasu and Bullhead City.  Kingman sucks.  Full disclosure:  I lived in Phoenix for 40 years, and now I am in Bullhead City.

I got a small Castle for <$500K.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Mojave Desert?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

@Killer Clouds

Don't buy a house in Phoenix.It's leftist and houses are expensive.  Go to the reddest county in the state, Mohave.  That's Lake Havasu and Bullhead City.  Kingman sucks.  Full disclosure:  I lived in Phoenix for 40 years, and now I am in Bullhead City.

Relative to California most of Phoenix is still "red neck" and cheap... For example BLM didn't get very far in Phoenix blocking roads and looting stores. They did it but it was short lived.

A small track house (1656 sqft on a 7500 sqft lot) in a small town in central CA that I owned 14 years ago is now valued at over $700k...

Offline Killer Clouds

@Killer Clouds

I will not be living anywhere near a big city. I want a place in the middle of nowhere. 5 acres or so fully fenced. If someone comes on my property they will be shot and buried. They shouldn't be there.
Yes right now I live in a small town called Joshua Tree in the Mojave desert.

Offline Killer Clouds

Relative to California most of Phoenix is still "red neck" and cheap... For example BLM didn't get very far in Phoenix blocking roads and looting stores. They did it but it was short lived.

A small track house (1656 sqft on a 7500 sqft lot) in a small town in central CA that I owned 14 years ago is now valued at over $700k...
Phoenix is too big and way too crowded for me. Personally I could live in Quartzsite and be happy.

Offline DB

Phoenix is too big and way too crowded for me. Personally I could live in Quartzsite and be happy.

I live just at the eastern edge of Mesa. It is city but the very edge.

Offline skeeter

I cannot stand the heat which is why I have to stay on the coast. Problem is the dumbasses also like the coast. Oh well.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will not be living anywhere near a big city. I want a place in the middle of nowhere. 5 acres or so fully fenced. If someone comes on my property they will be shot and buried. They shouldn't be there.
Yes right now I live in a small town called Joshua Tree in the Mojave desert.

I, too live in the Mojave Desert.  Just across the Colorado River from Laughlin.  You would really like it here.  Same climate you are used to, but in a free County.  You can carry a weapon without any "permit."
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Excellent point @skeeter -----   :thumbsup:
IMO Biden has gotten very wealthy trading on his public office, now he’s been called to return the favor. The left is using him as a foil while they make massive very unpopular jumps in their agenda. Having a very short time left it doesn’t matter to him, maybe he’s been assured Hunter will be taken care of. Upshot is he could not care less how popular he is.

As for America, well, f$#% all of us.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It doesn't matter if DCP disciples disapprove of Traitor Joe. They will vote for and follow the DCP orders regardless.

I was wondering when polls wouldn't matter anymore. 

The answer has presented itself:  When the votes no longer matter because the Rats can cheat up all the "votes" they need, polls will have outlived their function of influencing voters.

The Rats have cut out the middleman.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Killer Clouds

I live just at the eastern edge of Mesa. It is city but the very edge.
My son and his family used to live in Mesa. They moved to Gilbert.

Offline Killer Clouds

I, too live in the Mojave Desert.  Just across the Colorado River from Laughlin.  You would really like it here.  Same climate you are used to, but in a free County.  You can carry a weapon without any "permit."
I know the area. Been to Laughlin too many times. Yes it's an area I've been thinking about.

Offline Hoodat

@Cyber Liberty has found a new poker bud.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-