Author Topic: A man follows a woman around a store and calls her a “bad American” for not wearing a mask  (Read 253 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Looks like it was a Kohls store.  Wonder what state?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

Well she did say she voted for Trump so there's that.   :smokin:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Leftist mask Nazis always go for White people and especially women.
A Black man or a Black woman, would have punched the mask off that Communist clown and made him eat it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

I would have called the police and report a stalker....

Offline Kamaji

Exactly.  And that is precisely what he was doing, stalking her in order to intimidate her.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Just ask him if his has stopped working.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Dude sporting a small Covid woodie following a women around with intent to be a maskhole.   I follow Inspector Callahan's rules in situations like this.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

I take a commuter train - where I have to listen to the PA announcements concerning "federal law mandates masks" repeatedly - but do not wear a mask.  So far, none of the conductors has said anything - I don't think they care - and the worst I've gotten from another rider so far was some old man who insulted me in some foreign language after he'd already gotten off the train (he got the NYS bird back for that).

I'm just waiting, though, for some other rider to challenge me on masks.  I will then ask him/her to explain to me the wonders of quantum masks because, after all, if masks work - which we have to assume, or there's no point to the argument at all - then by all that's rational, shouldn't a mask on his face protect him more from me than a mask on my face would protect him, because these masks are, after all, more like fine mesh, and if I were to sneeze, all it would do is aerosolize the viral particles in my sneeze and send them out into the air.  On the other hand, once they're out in the air, floating around, it's much more likely that they would land on the outside of his mask, and get stuck there (assuming, for the sake of argument, that he doesn't simply grab the outside of the mask the way most people do, or inhale hard enough to actually suck some of the aerosol in through his mask), and so it seems to me that there is more protection for him if he's wearing a mask than if I'm wearing a mask.

So, if his "argument" is correct that the only way for him to protect himself is to force me to wear a mask, then it must be down to some sort of quantum or nonlocal effect - in other words, nobody's mask works at all unless everybody is wearing a mask.  The next question is, is this just a local/regional effect - limited, say, to those people who are within line of sight, or within a certain number of feet, of him, or is it worldwide?  Just how  quantum is this magical mystery quantum mask effect?

I've got it prepped to get their stupid little lib/prog minds all wrapped around themselves.

Offline Kamaji

Offline PeteS in CA

888high58888 Exactly! Record some video as evidence, and then call the police.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.