Author Topic: Kinzinger Calls on GOP to Denounce ‘Militia-ism,’ ‘Overthrow-the-Government Fetish’  (Read 164 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kinzinger Calls on GOP to Denounce ‘Militia-ism,’ ‘Overthrow-the-Government Fetish’

Pam Key 16 Sep 2021

Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) Thursday on CNN’s “New Day” called on his Republican colleagues to “denounce militia-ism.”

Anchor Brianna Keilar said, “The Capitol complex looks different this morning. We are seeing fences that have gone up ahead of this rally this weekend. The Justice for January 6, Justice for J-6 rally as it’s being called by its right-wing organizers. And most GOP lawmakers, I think sitting lawmakers are ignoring invitations to come. They’re not condemning the rally, though, and there are actually two Republican congressional candidates who are going to be in attendance. What do you think it be like to be sitting in the House chamber next to a member of Congress who supported, at a rally, people who broke into or tried to break into the House chamber?”

Kinzinger said, “I don’t know. Let’s keep in mind, Oath Keepers may try to sound like they’re some constitutional, America, flag-waving thing. No, they are all about the overthrow of the federal government.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/16/kinzinger-calls-on-gop-to-denounce-militia-ism-overthrow-the-government-fetish/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

F**k off, Kiss-my-butt-inger.

Offline EdinVA

Kinzinger is an arrogant POS...

Offline skeeter

Kinzinger is an arrogant POS...
And a particularly outspoken representative of most of the GOPe. We’ll never succeed sharing the party with these people and their supporters.

Online mountaineer

We are seeing fences that have gone up ahead of this rally this weekend. The Justice for January 6, Justice for J-6 rally as it’s being called by its right-wing organizers.
Who, exactly, are those "organizers," Adam?

As for militias, I suppose a few exist, but I should as heck wouldn't know how to find one or get in touch with anyone associated with one - unless, of course, I just contacted the local FBI and asked them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And a particularly outspoken representative of most of the GOPe. We’ll never succeed sharing the party with these people and their supporters.

:yowsa: :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien