Author Topic: Veterans Fume: Obama’s Prisoners Swap For Deserter Now Lead Taliban Government, ‘Every Time I Think  (Read 71 times)

rangerrebew

Veterans Fume: Obama’s Prisoners Swap For Deserter Now Lead Taliban Government, ‘Every Time I Think It Can’t Get Worse It Does’

Republican Rep. Mike Waltz, veteran, former special operations Green Beret fumed at the discovery that prisoners swapped by Obama for Bowe Berghdahl are now leaders in the Taliban government.

“My Green Berets led the search for Bowe Berghdahl. Now, the same top draft pick terrorists the Obama Admin (aka Biden’s Admin now) traded to the Taliban for him are running what’s becoming a terrorist superstate in Afghanistan. Every time I think it can’t get worse… it does,” Waltz said.

Four new officials that will run the new Taliban government are members of the “Guantanamo Five” who were traded for Bow Bergdahl in 2014.

From the Dailymail:

https://redrightdaily.com/veterans-fume-obamas-prisoners-swap-for-deserter-now-lead-taliban-government-every-time-i-think-it-cant-get-worse-it-does/?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation