Author Topic: Democrats Continue to Lose Ground in Texas as Hispanic Voters Turn Their Back on the Left  (Read 272 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Continue to Lose Ground in Texas as Hispanic Voters Turn Their Back on the Left
By Brandon Morse | Sep 14, 2021 6:00 PM ET

The blue wave that the left said was going to hit Texas continues to recede further and further back as numbers continue to show Democrats losing ground in the Lone Star State.

According to Texas Monthly, Starr County is turning red by leaps and bounds with Republicans showing up in droves and increasing their presence by the triple digits while Zapata County is seeing red for the first time in decades:

In Starr County, just upriver from McAllen, Republicans increased their turnout by almost 300 percent between 2016 and 2020. While Hillary Clinton won there by sixty points, Joe Biden barely scraped out a five-point victory. In Webb County, home of Laredo, Trump cut his 2016 margin of defeat by more than half. And in Zapata County, which didn’t even have a local Republican party, Trump became the first GOP presidential candidate to win since Warren G. Harding was on the ballot a century ago.

more
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/09/14/democrats-continue-to-lose-ground-in-texas-as-hispanic-voters-turn-their-back-on-the-left-n442942
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Democrats Continue to Lose Ground in Texas as Hispanic Voters Turn Their Back on the Left
By Brandon Morse | Sep 14, 2021 6:00 PM ET

The blue wave that the left said was going to hit Texas continues to recede further and further back as numbers continue to show Democrats losing ground in the Lone Star State.

According to Texas Monthly, Starr County is turning red by leaps and bounds with Republicans showing up in droves and increasing their presence by the triple digits while Zapata County is seeing red for the first time in decades:

more
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/09/14/democrats-continue-to-lose-ground-in-texas-as-hispanic-voters-turn-their-back-on-the-left-n442942

Good news, but it didn't seem to help in California. Maybe Elders was "too extreme" for them, who knows?

Online DefiantMassRINO

Hispanics are culturally conservative Catholics.  Do the Dems have anything to sell to them, other than abortion?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
All this means is that more Dimocrats will now run in Republican primaries and get elected. We have FAR too many of those already.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien