Author Topic: ‘I will write a check to anyone who can decipher what Biden’s trying to say’…  (Read 306 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
 Sky News Australia 9/13/2021

Sky News host Rita Panahi says she will "personally write a cheque" for anyone who can decipher what Joe Biden is trying to convey in his latest gaffe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hhzqNLvQxg&t=52s

Offline EdinVA

Embarrassing... keep that idiot away from cameras...

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Embarrassing... keep that idiot away from cameras...

Embarrassing yes, but I say keep the cameras on the demented evil pos ... maybe, just maybe they will have to have him step down.

BTW he mentions FL. I'm glad to see DeSantis lives in his feeble head 24-7!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 12:19:19 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

SEC. BLINKEN: “I think anyone who knows the president...knows that he speaks very clearly and very deliberately for himself."
:silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I used to be able to translate Boomhauer on King of the Hill, but Shortbus Joe is hopeless.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: