Author Topic: Woodward book: Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took top-secret action to protect nuclear weap  (Read 53505 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Biden won't do anything because Milley is exactly the type of Flag Officer the Marxist Liberals want.

That and the fact that his CHICOM masters won't allow it.  Both are on their payroll.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Gregg Jarrett: Gen. Milley's alleged treachery and betrayal merit a court-martial

If accurate, allegations in the Woodward and Costa book constitute court-martial offenses

Revelations about the conduct of Gen. Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, contained in a new book are beyond alarming. If accurate, they constitute court-martial offenses. If proven at trial, they merit conviction and imprisonment. 

In a new book titled "Peril," Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward and national political reporter Robert Costa describe in intimate detail conversations that Milley had with senior Pentagon officials, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and a top general in the Chinese military toward the end of Trump’s presidency.   

According to the book, Milley usurped the authority of the president as the elected civilian leader of the United States, sought to defy any order with which he disagreed, and inserted himself into a chain of command where he did not belong in order to arrogate power over the nation’s military operations and nuclear codes.  But that’s not all...

More at headline link.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

We need to be careful not to rewrite history.

Everyone, including the DOJ, pushed back against using the Insurrection Act in the summer ol 2019.  There is wide precedent that sending in the Army is triggered by a governor's request --- and, of course, there was none.  Trump was limited to using this to protect federal land and buildings, which he did.

Had Trump fired Milley and/or Esper (and AG), each would have been subpoenaed as a witness for the prosecution in Impeachment I.

Trump was always boxing with one hand tied behind his back ---- which makes his accomplishments all the more remarkable.

Exactly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think Miley didn't think this thing though in its entirety.  In his convoluted mind he thought he was a patriot, when in essence by the book he was committing treason.  When the chips start falling, it is going to be interesting how this thing plays out between him and Woodward.

Fact is, one of them is going to lose....  Whether it is Miley's freedom, or Woodwards credibility (permanently).  Couldn't happen to a better pair of turds.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rand Paul Urges Milley to Take Polygraph — ‘Immediately Needs to Be Removed’ if China Talks Confirmed

Trent Baker 15 Sep 2021

Wednesday, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) reacted to a report that General Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called his Chinese counterpart General Li Zuocheng multiple times and told him that he would warn him ahead of any military action.

Paul told FNC’s “Fox & Friends” that Milley should be investigated “immediately” and called on him to take a polygraph test. Paul added that if the report is true, Milley needed “to be immediately removed of his command.” He added that if true, Milley’s actions were “treasonous.”

“It should be investigated immediately, today,” Paul declared. “He should be questioned under oath, if not with a polygraph test whether it happened. If it happened, he should be immediately relieved of his duties and court-martialed. You have to find out if it’s true. This is innuendo and rumor, propaganda perhaps, but if it is true, [he] absolutely immediately needs to be removed. We have elections. We can’t have generals overturning elections. That’s what we have always criticized in authoritarian regimes where the military takes over. This is very, very dangerous, and if this happened, Milley needs to be immediately removed of his command.”

“[He] should be immediately ordered into a room for an interview, not just a press interview, for an interview, with polygraph, which we do often for our intelligence officials, and he needs to be asked, did you call the Chinese government in defiance to your command? Did you warn them or insinuate to them that the president might attack them? That’s incredibly dangerous to the country, to the world, and if true, treasonous,” the senator concluded.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/15/rand-paul-urges-milley-to-take-polygraph-immediately-needs-to-be-removed-if-china-talks-confirmed/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark Meadows
@MarkMeadows
·
10m
General Milley needs to answer questions immediately—under oath—about whether he subverted a sitting President of the United States and colluded with an adversary. Not tomorrow. Not eventually. Immediately.

If it’s true, firings and resignations should be just the start.
Support the USO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
More than courts martial or polygraph,
he should be interrogated by military intelligence to find out exactly what he told the Chinese about U.S. military readiness and capabilities especially concerning nuclear weapons.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
More than courts martial or polygraph,
he should be interrogated by military intelligence to find out exactly what he told the Chinese about U.S. military readiness and capabilities especially concerning nuclear weapons.

:yowsa: That should be the first order of business!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

https://twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/status/1438163098662277123

I am still inclined to think that Mr. Trump (as he is now) should not run again in 2024; on the other hand, a ticket of Trump and Gen. Flynn might be what is needed now.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I am still inclined to think that Mr. Trump (as he is now) should not run again in 2024; on the other hand, a ticket of Trump and Gen. Flynn might be what is needed now.

If that were to become the Republican ticket in 2024 I'll assure you that Heaven and Earth would be moved to prevent their election.  IF they somehow got elected despite those headwinds full scale war would ensue.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If that were to become the Republican ticket in 2024 I'll assure you that Heaven and Earth would be moved to prevent their election.  IF they somehow got elected despite those headwinds full scale war would ensue.

You know it.  There will some major manufactured crisis that will dictate Marshall Law. I mean think about it....  We are hurling toward CWII anyway.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A civil war would not be internal to America only. Foreign powers worldwide would become involved just like the last one. And like last time they will all try to carve out their own piece of territory.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lucas Tomlinson
@LucasFoxNews
·
25m
Pentagon: Gen. Milley “regularly communicates” with foreign counterparts “including with China and Russia. These conversations remain vital to…U.S. national security interests, reducing tensions, providing clarity and avoiding unintended consequences or conflict.”
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO