Author Topic: Woodward book: Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took top-secret action to protect nuclear weap  (Read 49795 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
5m
BREAKING: Several Pentagon officers present in Milley’s secret meeting are willing to testify against him under oath, per WH official

:0001:  Please be true.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I want public hearings on this and I want Milley, his staff and Pelosi to raise their right hands and swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Then I want them to resign and be tried for treason.

What would be fitting for Milley IMHO if any of this is proven to be true...is to have a couple of Sergeants from the MP Company at Ft. Myer walk Milley out of the SecDef entrance to the Pentagon (that's the side his office is on) in handcuffs and deposit him in a holding cell at the Provost Marshal's Office.  The charge against him would be a violation of Article 94 (Mutiny or Sedition) of the UCMJ.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 05:58:40 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'm grateful this broke as lunch was delivered .....  happy77

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hammy ✈
@e2pilot
·
6m
The fact that not ONE Flag Officer marched into Gen Milley's office and relieved him of command under Art. 94 of the UCMJ, or reported to the President of the United States that the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs was conspiring against him...tells me we have lost the Military.

At least the top brass....not the grunts on the ground...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
:0001:  Please be true.

Even if it is true nothing is going to happen to Milley @Right_in_Virginia This formerly great republic is too far gone now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A.C. Spollen
@ACSpollen
·
1m
Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller was relieved of duty for posting a video criticizing the withdrawal from Afghanistan. 

Meanwhile, Gen. Mark Milley secretly coordinated with China to undermine a duly elected Commander in Chief. Still has his job.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
At least the top brass....not the grunts on the ground...

Right!  It's important to make that differentiation.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline DB

The boundaries protecting our country keep being crossed in more extreme ways and no one is held accountable.

What the hell is next?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Milley seized Presidential powers and control. Essentially, Milley put the entire American Armed Forces on all levels even to the very top, under HIS discretional control while blocking Trump out of the loop. During that period, Milley himself potentially could have launched a nuclear strike on a foreign nation by himself. He had worked around the U.S. President and was the only control.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Even if it is true nothing is going to happen to Milley @Right_in_Virginia This formerly great republic is too far gone now!
Does anyone expect the Wellesley & Harvard Law grads running the White House to do anything about it?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 06:02:53 pm by skeeter »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The boundaries protecting our country keep being crossed in more extreme ways and no one is held accountable.

What the hell is next?

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Right!  It's important to make that differentiation.

It's also important to note that all that brass at the top can't do a damned thing without those boots on the ground!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Matt Couch
@RealMattCouch
·
2m
The fact that General Milley was communicating with China's Top General during Jan 6 and right after Jan 6, that should concern EVERY American regardless of politics..

#COURTMARTIALMILLEY
Support the USO

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It's also important to note that all that brass at the top can't do a damned thing without those boots on the ground!

Hence the reason they want to get rid of soldiers of a certain mindset at the enlisted and NCO level.  They want people in uniform that look at Milley as the hero..the way Woodward is trying to portray him...instead of seeing him for what he really is with this illegal act he helped orchestrate.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I remember articles about Pelosi asking Milley about the codes and if Trump could launch...those rumors turned out to be true...and this was months ago.

Another thing that bothers me...Woodward's only concern was a book..instead of going to the President or even to the media/press and report what Milley was doing...but we all know where Woodward's loyalties lie....
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Don't just talk .... make it happen!

It shouldn't be just Milley! It should be every single military officer who had firsthand knowledge and did nothing!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

I remember articles about Pelosi asking Milley about the codes and if Trump could launch...those rumors turned out to be true...and this was months ago.
Is this the same Pelosi who wanted automatic weapons posted around Capitol for possible use on Trump protestors?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO