Author Topic: White House Dispatches First Lady to Political Battlegrounds to Help Vulnerable Democrats  (Read 82 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Dispatches First Lady to Political Battlegrounds to Help Vulnerable Democrats

Jacob Bliss 13 Sep 2021

The first lady Jill Biden is set to visit the political battleground states of Wisconsin and Iowa this week to help vulnerable Democrats as they begin to worry about their chances of keeping their seats and the majority in the House.

Jill will stop in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on Wednesday, as well as Des Moines, Iowa, with Rep. Cindy Axne, the lone Democrat in Iowa’s congressional delegation.

While there, the two are supposed to talk about school reopening and promote President Joe Biden’s radical Build Back Better agenda, which Axne has so far fully backed. Jill and Axne will hold their event at a community college in Des Moines, WISN, a local ABC News affiliate, reported.

Axne has been seen as one of the most vulnerable members the Republicans are looking to unseat.

National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) Chairman Rep. Tom Emmer (MN) recently declared on Breitbart News Saturday that Axne was one of the committee’s top targets and she will “not coming back” in the next Congress.

He further said, “All I can say about her is every week there’s another gaffe from Cindy Axne. She’s a bad fit for the district, and we’re gonna make sure that Iowans know the damaging economic policies she supports are hurting.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/13/white-house-dispatches-first-lady-to-political-battlegrounds-to-help-vulnerable-democrats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So I guess dr Jill is the defacto VP.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.