Author Topic: ‘I will write a check to anyone who can decipher what Biden’s trying to say’…  (Read 294 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
 Sky News Australia 9/13/2021

Sky News host Rita Panahi says she will "personally write a cheque" for anyone who can decipher what Joe Biden is trying to convey in his latest gaffe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hhzqNLvQxg&t=52s

Offline EdinVA

Embarrassing... keep that idiot away from cameras...

Offline libertybele

Embarrassing... keep that idiot away from cameras...

Embarrassing yes, but I say keep the cameras on the demented evil pos ... maybe, just maybe they will have to have him step down.

BTW he mentions FL. I'm glad to see DeSantis lives in his feeble head 24-7!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 12:19:19 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

SEC. BLINKEN: “I think anyone who knows the president...knows that he speaks very clearly and very deliberately for himself."
:silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I used to be able to translate Boomhauer on King of the Hill, but Shortbus Joe is hopeless.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: