Author Topic: New FBI report finds Saudi help in 9/11 terrorist attacks  (Read 155 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
New FBI report finds Saudi help in 9/11 terrorist attacks
« on: September 13, 2021, 03:44:58 pm »
American Military News by Ryan Morgan   September 13, 2021

On Saturday, the FBI released a report documenting several pieces of circumstantial evidence tying the government of Saudi Arabia to the 9/11 terrorists.

The report was released late Saturday on the 20th anniversary of the attacks, which resulted in the deaths of nearly 3,000 people and sparked the Global War on Terror. The document was released under an executive order issued by President Joe Biden earlier this month.

The report details many connections the FBI saw between a Saudi national named Omar al-Bayoumi, and at least two of the 9/11 hijackers, including providing “travel assistance, lodging and financing” to the hijackers, Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar.

The report further revealed Bayoumi was well regarded by Saudi Consulate officials in the U.S. and held a “very high status.” Bayoumi was in contact with Fahad al-Thumairy, an imam and consular official at the Saudi consulate in Los Angeles. Bayoumi would frequent the Los Angeles consulate throughout his numerous interactions with Hazmi and Mihdhar.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/09/new-fbi-report-finds-saudi-help-in-9-11-terrorist-attacks/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: New FBI report finds Saudi help in 9/11 terrorist attacks
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 02:22:50 pm »
So, let's elect another Bush and attack Saudi Arabia.  What do you say?

One need only the IQ of a gnat to know they were involved.  With something like 1,600 princes, it only takes one!  If memory serves, 16 of the 19 attackers were from Saudi Arabia.  No mystery here.  So, let's attack Iraq says George Bush.  Yeah, sound reasoning there.

It is also no mystery WHY the USA is hated so throughout the world.  Now, Biden has reminded all in the world just how much of an ally the USA is, and how dependable we are.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 02:28:20 pm »
Ahm shocked!

SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA!

Hooda thunk such a thing?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2021, 02:29:42 pm »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.