Author Topic: Prominent Immunologist Regrets Voting for Joe Biden After Vaccine Mandate  (Read 147 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Prominent Immunologist Regrets Voting for Joe Biden After Vaccine Mandate

Paul Bois 12 Sep 2021

A prominent immunologist now regrets having voted for President Joe Biden during the 2020 election in light of his administration’s recently announced vaccine mandate.

In a tweet on Friday, Dr. Hooman Noorchashm described himself as a “McCain Republican” who immediately regretted voting for Joe Biden after his speech from the White House last week in which he characterized unvaccinated Americans as selfish, uninformed stalwarts that have ruined everything for everyone.

“I voted for Biden … As a McCain republican. It was an error and I now regret it. Last night’s chest beating press conference by [Biden] was one of the most destructive and divisive speeches ever given by a US president who claims 2 B a well-reasoned uniter, acting on science,” tweeted Noorchashm.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/12/prominent-immunologist-regrets-voting-joe-biden-vaccine-mandate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Prominent Immunologist Regrets Voting for Joe Biden After Vaccine Mandate
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2021, 01:48:35 pm »
It's nice and all that you've come to see the error of your ways, but seriously, you were forewarned, so all I can really say to you is this:  thanks bleep.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Prominent Immunologist Regrets Voting for Joe Biden After Vaccine Mandate
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2021, 01:57:30 pm »
With any honesty witihin the ranks of the MSM, this election should have been un-stealable.

I hope enough the masses take their remorse out on the dimocrats in 2022, to make those elections....  "un-stealable"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.