Author Topic: Al Qaeda leader, believed dead, appears in video on 9/11 anniversary  (Read 149 times)

Offline libertybele

Al Qaeda leader, believed dead, appears in video on 9/11 anniversary

Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri appeared ​in a video released Saturday — the 20th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks — raising questions over his rumored death.

The US-based SITE Intelligence Group, which tracks jihadist groups online, tweeted about the existence of the video, saying Zawahiri made comments about events that occurred after speculation first emerged that he’d died.

​​"Amid rumors of his death, Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri shown in a new 60-minute video, this time offering some evidence that he is not dead​ – ​particularly, reference to events after December when rumors of death surfaced," SITE director Rita Katz tweeted.

The video was entitled "Jerusalem will not be Judaized" and was released by As Sahab Media, the terror group’s propaganda arm. ​

Zawahiri mentioned a raid on a Russian military base by the ​al Qaeda-aligned Hurras al-Deen in Syria, which the group said occurred on Jan. 1 — after rumors began circulating of his death in November. .............

https://www.foxnews.com/world/al-qaeda-leader-believed-dead-video-9-11-anniversary
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Al Qaeda leader, believed dead, appears in video on 9/11 anniversary
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 02:56:31 pm »
Whack-a-mole.  If not him, there will be some other murderous scumbag wingnut to emerge to kill the civilized world. 

It will not end until enough good mussies are sent to paradise.  The world hasn't come to realize that yet.  We need about five more 9/11s to wake up the world to the peaceful religion.

Offline bilo

Re: Al Qaeda leader, believed dead, appears in video on 9/11 anniversary
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 05:18:30 pm »
Whack-a-mole.  If not him, there will be some other murderous scumbag wingnut to emerge to kill the civilized world. 

It will not end until enough good mussies are sent to paradise.  The world hasn't come to realize that yet. We need about five more 9/11s to wake up the world to the peaceful religion.

As much as I agree with you I don't believe the world will ever unite to end this death cult. I think the problem goes much deeper than people embracing an evil belief system. I think Islam is the tool that the Devil is using to try and destroy the world.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home