Author Topic: Widespread Voter Fraud in California Reported: ‘It’s Been Happening All Morning’  (Read 1990 times)

Online DB

By J.D. Rucker
Sep. 12, 2021

In the most predictable story to come out of California ahead of Tuesday’s recall election, voters across the state are reporting that they’ve been trying to cast their ballots only to find out they supposedly voted already.

Let’s cut to the chase. California’s universal mail-in voting system is specifically designed to allow Democrats to cheat. That’s it. This isn’t about “voter access” or Covid restrictions. It’s so operatives for the Communists — aka California’s Democratic Party — can steal ballots and send them in on behalf of embattled elitist Governor Gavin Newsom.

https://thelibertydaily.com/widespread-voter-fraud-in-california-reported-its-been-happening-all-morning/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Hugo Chavez was a leader in doing this.  California learned from whom it considers the best.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I guess I wonder how this is possible.

In Iowa, you must first present ID to register to vote and get yourself into the database.

Then in the next election, to vote by mail, the voter must obtain a request form, fill it out, and send it in with signature. That request has an ID number.

That request then must then be mailed in to the county auditors office, and matched with the registered voter database before a ballot is sent out which has an ID number.

The ballot is sent to the address on file and not anywhere else. Then there are other protections like privacy sleeves and envelopes to make sure the ballot legit and not tampered with when it is sent back in.

So how the hell does someone in CA just pull a name off the voter list and mail in their 'ballot' and do this for hundreds or even thousands of ballots? That is impossible in Iowa and alot of other states.
The Republic is lost.

Online DB

In Iowa, you must first present ID to register to vote and get yourself into the database.

Then in the next election, to vote by mail, the voter must obtain a request form, fill it out, and send it in with signature. That request has an ID number.

That request then must then be mailed in to the county auditors office, and matched with the registered voter database before a ballot is sent out which has an ID number.

The ballot is sent to the address on file and not anywhere else. Then there are other protections like privacy sleeves and envelopes to make sure the ballot legit and not tampered with when it is sent back in.

So how the hell does someone in CA just pull a name off the voter list and mail in their 'ballot' and do this for hundreds or even thousands of ballots? That is impossible in Iowa and alot of other states.

Because CA made voter registration automatic when you get a drivers license.

I'll add that they also made it so illegals could get driver's licenses.

Offline skeeter

Who’da thought.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I understand anybody with an internet connected computer and printer can create their own ballots.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Who’da thought.

Ah'm SHOCKED!, Shocked, Ah tell ya!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Totally get that, but how do you vote someone else's ballot who's already registered with an address?

If you lived in CA, could I just send in a ballot from here in IA under your name and call it good? Sure sounds like it.
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

Democrats cheating?  In California?  Can't be.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Democrats cheating?  In California?  Can't be.

Classic.  Just saw it once again last week.

Prefect just closed the place down on the pretense he was shocked to find out gambling was taking place and the shot is him getting his winnings as he leaves.

Perfect for California.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Hoodat

In this recall election, mail-in ballots were automatically sent out to every registered voter regardless of whether they requested one or not.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Why i could know better believe that California democrats would brazenly thieve an election, than the Federal democrats would steal a Presidential election, again and again and again!  and you know absolutely that democrats are not going to steal future elections either!  I think i need a NEVERTRUMPER STOOGE TO REASSURE ME IT JUST COULDN'T BE SO!
 ////00000//// :pigs fly: :media:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online libertybele

Voter fraud happened throughout most of the country in this past election.  The DEMS have stealing elections down pat.

Sure there are laws in place,  but when the DEMS wouldn't let the GOP into the precincts to verify votes, there just might have been something fishy going on.   

The election fraud IMO was planned by both parties.  IOW they are going to put into place whoever they want. 

Unless most states implement similar election integrity laws like TX, we can count on another stolen election.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Any audit of the votes will take two years, and will be constantly assailed, delayed, and shut down by State and Federal courts.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

Any audit of the votes will take two years, and will be constantly assailed, delayed, and shut down by State and Federal courts.

I think it more likely that Newsom will win by a landslide and there won't be need for an audit.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Republicans need a historic polling miss to win the California recall

The 2021 California gubernatorial recall election is in the final stretch, and there is a clear trend in the data.
Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom's position (i.e. the "no" option on the recall) is strengthening significantly. While there are a few gubernatorial elections featuring a polling error as large as Newsom's advantage, it would take one of the largest polling misses in the last 23 years for him to be recalled on Tuesday...........

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/12/politics/recall-election-california-newsom-final-polls/index.html

Online libertybele

Why i could know better believe that California democrats would brazenly thieve an election, than the Federal democrats would steal a Presidential election, again and again and again!  and you know absolutely that democrats are not going to steal future elections either!  I think i need a NEVERTRUMPER STOOGE TO REASSURE ME IT JUST COULDN'T BE SO!
 ////00000//// :pigs fly: :media:

I think we could do without the continual NeverTrumper rhetoric -- just sayin'

Offline Killer Clouds

I went to an actual polling place. I did receive a mail in ballot. I was talking to the polling workers and they all said that that a lot of people were complaining about not receiving their ballots.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The Never Trumpers have their opinions and they express them frequently, and so do I.  They gave us Biden for four years,that's four years they can get the credit for what the accomplished.  You don't want them cheated out of the credit, do you?  I don't care much for muzzles,while the other side has none.  Certainly not my idea of 'fair'.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 02:39:31 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline skeeter

I went to an actual polling place. I did receive a mail in ballot. I was talking to the polling workers and they all said that that a lot of people were complaining about not receiving their ballots.
My wife and I are two of them.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH – California Recall: Polling Center Tells Some Republicans They ‘Already Voted’

The Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder’s office said equipment was “replaced” at the polling center and that provisional ballots are a “failsafe option” for these kinds of glitches.”

“The voters who experienced this issue were offered and provided provisional ballots –  the failsafe option to ensure no one has turned away from voting,” the statement said.

“Provisional ballots are regular ballots and once the eligibility of the voter is verified, they are processed and counted. After troubleshooting the issue, the equipment at the locations was replaced and voting continued.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/13/watch-california-recall-polling-center-tells-some-republicans-they-already-voted/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Longiron

Who’da thought.

Where is the surprise. If anyone thought they would they would be fair they have been living in a cave for the last 2 years. Why not CHEAT. Nothing even happens ever if you get caught and the election stands. Look at the circus in AZ. NOTHING in 10 months except keeping the HOPIUM alive. Wait until mid terms next year and the DEMS keep the House and Senate. In 2024 they keep the Presidency??? and we just punch the keyboard while the UNIPARTY thrives and do nothing. 888mouth

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
WATCH – California Recall: Polling Center Tells Some Republicans They ‘Already Voted’

The Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder’s office said equipment was “replaced” at the polling center and that provisional ballots are a “failsafe option” for these kinds of glitches.”
Systematically telling the registered members of one party they have already voted is a glitch?
“The voters who experienced this issue were offered and provided provisional ballots –  the failsafe option to ensure no one has turned away from voting,” the statement said.
How about requiring that mail-in ballots be requested and then maintaining strict chain of custody for them?  That seems like a lot better failsafe to me.
James 1:20

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I think it more likely that Newsom will win by a landslide and there won't be need for an audit.

Exactly...they will keep cheating...why wouldn't they, they are never held accountable...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Where is the surprise. If anyone thought they would they would be fair they have been living in a cave for the last 2 years. Why not CHEAT. Nothing even happens ever if you get caught and the election stands. Look at the circus in AZ. NOTHING in 10 months except keeping the HOPIUM alive. Wait until mid terms next year and the DEMS keep the House and Senate. In 2024 they keep the Presidency??? and we just punch the keyboard while the UNIPARTY thrives and do nothing. 888mouth
Nothing ever happens when they get caught and billions of dollars are at stake. Why not cheat?

Its like throwing the bank vault doors open and turning our backs.