Author Topic: Scientists: Boys Aged 12-15 Are Hospitalized Up To 23x More Due To COVID Vaccines Than Due To COVID  (Read 238 times)

rangerrebew

Scientists: Boys Aged 12-15 Are Hospitalized Up To 23x More Due To COVID Vaccines Than Due To COVID

By Kenneth Richard on 11. September 2021
Share this...

A new study asserts “vaccine associated cardiac harms” to children resulting in 7-day hospital stays are 143% to 280% more common than the Center for Disease Control (CDC, US) has claimed.

The CDC estimates 43% of children under 18 across the world have already been infected with COVID during the first 19 months of the pandemic (Høeg et al., 2021). With about 2.2 billion children on Earth, this means there have been an estimated 1 billion children infected thus far.

The United Kingdom’s COVID records indicate 999,998 out of 1,000,000 children infected with COVID survive. That’s an infection fatality rate (IFR) of 0.002% for children.

(Per a synthesis of 680 studies from across the globe, the median IFR for all ages is 0.15%. So, regardless of age, 99.85% of those infected with COVID

https://notrickszone.com/2021/09/11/scientists-boys-aged-12-15-are-hospitalized-up-to-23x-more-due-to-covid-vaccines-than-due-to-covid/

Offline mountaineer

Even leftist MSN has republished a piece from the Telegraph about this.
The Telegraph
Teenage boys more at risk from vaccines than Covid
Camilla Turner
4 days ago

Teenage boys are six times more likely to suffer from heart problems from the vaccine than be hospitalised from Covid-19, a major study has found.

Children who face the highest risk of a “cardiac adverse event” are boys aged between 12 and 15 following two doses of a vaccine, according to new research from the US.

The findings come as Professor Chris Whitty, England’s chief medical officer, prepares to advise ministers on whether there is a wider benefit to society from vaccinating children.  ...
Full story

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DB

And no one knows the long term consequences.

Just plain insanity.

Offline mountaineer

And no one knows the long term consequences.

Just plain insanity.
At least a few pregnant women who got the vaccine - one a nurse - miscarried shortly afterwards, and that was several months ago. Clearly, there had been no study of the effect on pregnant women before it was administered to them. I wonder whether the vax will have an impact on women's fertility (or men's, for that matter). No long term studies on that, either, because the vax hasn't been around long enough to know. My nieces - ages 21 and 25 - got the shots. If they're hoping to start families, I certainly hope the decision to get the vaccine won't come back to bite them.

Online Polly Ticks

At least a few pregnant women who got the vaccine - one a nurse - miscarried shortly afterwards, and that was several months ago. Clearly, there had been no study of the effect on pregnant women before it was administered to them. I wonder whether the vax will have an impact on women's fertility (or men's, for that matter). No long term studies on that, either, because the vax hasn't been around long enough to know. My nieces - ages 21 and 25 - got the shots. If they're hoping to start families, I certainly hope the decision to get the vaccine won't come back to bite them.

My niece's OB told her it was fine to get the vax while she was pregnant and in her first trimester. Shortly thereafter, she developed severe bleeding from a sub-chorionic hemorrhage. Baby is still hanging in there, but my niece has been on bedrest for 4 months now as the bleed continues to wane and wax without ever clearing up.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mountaineer

My niece's OB told her it was fine to get the vax while she was pregnant and in her first trimester. Shortly thereafter, she developed severe bleeding from a sub-chorionic hemorrhage. Baby is still hanging in there, but my niece has been on bedrest for 4 months now as the bleed continues to wane and wax without ever clearing up.
That's horrible! Prayers for a safe delivery.

Offline mountaineer

https://rumble.com/vm9tw1-nurses-coming-forward-on-how-the-jab-is-causing-mass-genocide..html
Not familiar with this site, and am not vouching for it - just submitting it as an item of interest.

The woman uses the term "lipstick" instead of "vaccination," to avoid the YouTube censors. She states the vax has caused many miscarriages.

Online Polly Ticks

That's horrible! Prayers for a safe delivery.

Thank you!  Definitely appreciate those prayers.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra