Author Topic: Remembering the fallen: Biden attends Ground Zero to mark the 20th anniversary of 9/11 joined by Oba  (Read 3456 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Remembering the fallen: Biden attends Ground Zero to mark the 20th anniversary of 9/11 joined by Obama and Clinton - but Trump will visit solo later

President Joe Biden arrived at Ground Zero Saturday to mark the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks
    There, he'll be joined by other former President Barack Obama and Bill Clinton and former first ladies Michelle Obama and ex-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
    Biden won't speak at the ceremony in New York
    Later, Biden will travel to Shanksville, Pennsylvania and then the Pentagon - where he'll lay wreaths at the other two sites Americans perished on 9/11
    Former President George W. Bush, who was president during the attacks, will deliver remarks in Shanksville

By Nikki Schwab, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 08:21 EDT, 11 September 2021 | Updated: 10:04 EDT, 11 September 2021

President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden attended Saturday morning's ceremony at Ground Zero to mark the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks.

The Bidens filed into the event with former President Barack Obama and Bill Clinton and former first ladies Michelle Obama and ex-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. 

Biden won't speak at the ceremony in New York - as he chose to release a video Friday sharing his reflections instead.

many photos
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9980269/Biden-arrives-Ground-Zero-mark-20th-anniversary-9-11.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
All hypocrites. I wonder if Biden knows where he is, or why he is there? I doubt it.
Rumor is his puppeteers took his watch away, because he is too stupid to wear one.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

All hypocrites.

Good leftists - as their recent actions in Afghanistan attest, their hearts are with the terrorists.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 02:24:31 pm by skeeter »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Good leftists - as their recent actions in Afghanistan attest, their hearts are with the terrorists.
That is true. Especially with Hussein Obama. Obama actually said while President, America should morn ALL the people who died. He was very definitely referring to the terrorists as well as the victims.

But, regardless of who these traitors are actually morning, this picture is not going to play well in far-Left venues. They hate everything about America, and consider 9/11 to be what America deserved.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering
Getty captures Joe Biden pulling down his mask to shout out at someone in the crowd at the 9/11 ceremony

9:50 AM · Sep 11, 2021

Just what the hell.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Biden's flack tweeted this during the moment of silence this morning.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That entire front row is an affront to everything America stands for.

It sickens me more than I can describe to see them standing there pretending to care.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mountaineer

At least he's consistent.

Actually, it looks like Obammy is doing the same "how soon can I get out of here?" move Joe did at Dover AFB.

Tweeted by @JamesHesch2

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That entire front row is an affront to everything America stands for.

It sickens me more than I can describe to see them standing there pretending to care.

:yowsa:  pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

Did he bring up Beau?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I had to mute Milley and Austin at the Pentagon...I just couldn't listen to these two idiots.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I had to mute Milley and Austin at the Pentagon...I just couldn't listen to these two idiots.

I can't watch it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Every one of these demons think I am a greater threat to the US than the Taliban, AQ and ISIS combined; and they prove it daily..   I cannot bear the sight of them.

I hope this is the last commemoration for a long while.  It is now a reminder of the civilian and military lives we lost in vain for twenty year at the hands of a lying government.-- and thanks to Obama III--- this event has become a commemoration of our global disgrace.

May the lost and the sacrificed rest in God's peace.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 03:45:21 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Which shade of lipstick the Milley have on? Was he wearing a dress or pants?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Biden's flack tweeted this during the moment of silence this morning.

I can’t believe I’m saying this…but…

I’m their defense there is software that allows you to schedule social media posts for any time you pick.  It’s more likely they used Hootsuite Tweet Deck or Sprinklr (the one I use at work) to schedule the tweet to go out during the ceremony as opposed to someone on their phone Tweeting while it was going on.

Someone go see if Hell just froze over. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Bernard B. Kerik
@BernardKerik
·
1h
Standing at Ground Zero… disgusted…@JoeBiden didn’t deserve the honor and privilege to be here.

He surrendered to the Taliban. He surrendered to the very people that assisted al-Qaeda, those that attacked us on 9/11.

Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz
·
3m
This morning, in honor of 9/11, the Band of the Welsh Guards played the US National Anthem during the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace.

There was no kneeling.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline MikePence

At least he's consistent.

Actually, it looks like Obammy is doing the same "how soon can I get out of here?" move Joe did at Dover AFB.

Tweeted by @JamesHesch2

Yes, it looks like he is checking his watch.
I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Yes, it looks like he is checking his watch.

He thinks he is so sly...
Support the USO