Author Topic: ‘Fully-Vaccinated’ Daily Wire Reporter Gets Covid for the Third Time  (Read 235 times)

Offline Hoodat

‘Fully-Vaccinated’ Daily Wire Reporter Gets Covid for the Third Time

J.D. Rucker  •  Sep. 10, 2021

Reporting on Covid-19 and the so-called “vaccines” is getting easier every day. As more people get vaccinated, there is no shortage of noteworthy breakthrough cases, adverse reactions, and generally bad news for those who have been jabbed. I don’t write that with any joy as an unvaccinated American. I’m just noting that from a journalistic perspective, the stories lately tend to write themselves.

The latest example comes from Tennessee where a reporter for the Daily Wire has become ill with Covid-19 for the third time despite being fully-vaccinated. Education reporter Chrissy Clark posted a little about her current situation on Twitter yesterday.

https://twitter.com/chrissyclark_/status/1435987436073594883

https://thelibertydaily.com/fully-vaccinated-daily-wire-reporter-gets-covid-for-the-third-time/

So the question here is:  'Has her immune system been compromised by the mRNA shot?'
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: ‘Fully-Vaccinated’ Daily Wire Reporter Gets Covid for the Third Time
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 06:27:45 pm »
Either there is something seriously wrong with her immune system—remember, she claimed to get the virus twice even before vaccination—or she's lying. You don't get exposed to the same virus that many times and get worse every time. That's not how viruses work.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 10:00:25 pm »
 ****slapping

3rd time is the charm. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 10:12:59 pm »
I am beginning to wonder if these vaccines work at all...no way I am getting any *boosters*
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2021, 01:52:24 am »
I am beginning to wonder if these vaccines work at all...no way I am getting any *boosters*

They definitely work @mystery-ak just not for the purpose you have been led to believe.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2021, 02:12:35 am »
They definitely work @mystery-ak just not for the purpose you have been led to believe.
True. We do not know what the vaccines do. But we know they do not prevent COVID.
Why is Biden calling out the National Guard to force everyone to get the shot? No one knows?
But whatever the reason is, it has nothing to do with COVID. The vaccine doesn't work.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.