Author Topic: Biden seeks to build Democratic support among unions  (Read 83 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden seeks to build Democratic support among unions
« on: September 10, 2021, 01:44:57 pm »
Biden seeks to build Democratic support among unions
By Alex Gangitano and Hanna Trudo - 09/10/21 06:00 AM EDT

President Biden escalated his engagement with labor unions this week in hopes of garnering more support with the pro-worker community that helped elect him into office.

“I intend to be the most pro-union president, leading the most pro-union administration in American history,” Biden said during a forum on Wednesday, resurfacing a campaign pledge meant to sway scores of workers to support a Democratic administration. 

“I think one of the reasons I’m able to do that is the public is changing too, you’ve changed the public, you’ve educated them a lot,” the president said.

For years, Biden has ingratiated himself with American workers. Famous for his modest beginnings in the middle class, the president enjoys making personal appeals to industrious individuals all over the country who he says deserve an economic break.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/571545-biden-seeks-to-build-democratic-support-among-unions
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: Biden seeks to build Democratic support among unions
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 02:33:23 pm »
More leftist BS from the Shill. The DEMOCRAT COMMUNIST PARTY is far from democratic.