Author Topic: FNC’s Wallace on Biden Election Deniers: ‘I Don’t, Frankly, Want to Hear Their Crap’  (Read 304 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp9BCsSYQeI&t=2s&ab_channel=TheLateShowwithStephenColbert

Fox News Sunday anchor Chris Wallace said Wednesday on CBS’s “The Late Show” that he does not have people on his show “who were the leaders in the Congress of challenging” that President Joe Biden legitimately won the 2020 presidential race.

Host Stephen Colbert asked, “I’m wondering whether you and your fellow Sunday morning guys out there who are doing the Sunday shows talking about the week if you ever feel like you shouldn’t have on people who have the irrational belief that the last election was stolen.”

Wallace said, “I have never seen this. I’ve seen a lot. I’ve been in Washington 40 years, so I’ve seen a lot of bad stuff, but nothing like this.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/09/fncs-wallace-on-biden-election-deniers-i-dont-frankly-want-to-hear-their-crap/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's mutual.

Just one more on the list of people I have no time to listen to.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nepotistic POS, who has no skills. 

But no doubt about it, your bias during the '20 POTUS debate, help make the election close enough to be stolen.

Hope you burn in hell for it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

Nepotistic POS, who has no skills. 

But no doubt about it, your bias during the '20 POTUS debate, help make the election close enough to be stolen.

Hope you burn in hell for it.
It wasn't close enough.

Why do you think five key states all stopped and changed the algorithms and numbers at the same time?

Without that "adjustment", they could not come up with the numbers.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Wallace said, “I have never seen this. I’ve seen a lot. I’ve been in Washington 40 years, so I’ve seen a lot of bad stuff, but nothing like this.”

He saw the D party systematically work to destroy the legitimacy of the election of 2000; he saw the Obama administration politicize Federal Law Enforcement and National Intelligence agencies by sabotaging the incoming Trump administration with an investigation based on known lies submitted to a Federal Court.

But when a significant proportion of the American people plainly see evidence that the election of 2020 did not deliver a credible outcome, he thinks somehow that is worse.

Apparently what makes something REALLY bad in his opinion is not that the Ds have destroyed election integrity, it's that the American people know about it.
James 1:20

Online mountaineer

the irrational belief that the last election was stolen
Yeah, thanks for your input, you unfunny, untalented hack.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Fortunately, the people doing the hard work of auditing the elections could not care less what that worm thinks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yeah, thanks for your input, you unfunny, untalented hack.

:yowsa: 888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Wallace is where he belongs, on late night TV with leftist toad comics.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
It wasn't close enough.

Why do you think five key states all stopped and changed the algorithms and numbers at the same time?

Without that "adjustment", they could not come up with the numbers.

I know,  I was one of the two Briefers here , reporting those amomolies a.m. after election night.  Maybe a more accuarte gripe on my behalf would be that Wallace help keep it close enough so that the dims pulled off the the heist.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I know,  I was one of the two Briefers here , reporting those amomolies a.m. after election night.  Maybe a more accuarte gripe on my behalf would be that Wallace help keep it close enough so that the dims pulled off the the heist.

Wallace and the rest of the FNC crew on election night.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Wallace and the rest of the FNC crew on election night.

Yep! Led down the primrose path by their chief political guy Chris Stirewalt! 

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Yep! Led down the primrose path by their chief political guy Chris Stirewalt!
Don't get me started on that numnutz. I used to work with him. Correction: I used to correct everything he did, because he was such a terrible writer.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Don't get me started on that numnutz. I used to work with him. Correction: I used to correct everything he did, because he was such a terrible writer.

Oh my! I hope you got thoroughly decontaminated!   :rolling: :rolling:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

I'm just glad it wasn't contagious... :beer:

C S Lewis