Author Topic: Shooting at Virginia High school is declared a 'major incident' and sparks huge police response  (Read 618 times)

Offline dfwgator

@mountaineer

All true.

AND......,it HAS to be said even if your post gets pulled for being "controversial" that the vast majority of black families are supported by BOTH welfare and the mother working at least part time.

WHEN is someone in the media going to have the stones to step up in front of a tv camera and ask "Where the HELL are the black men that created these familes they refuse to support?

Yeah,a fair share of them are in prison for minor crimes like theft or selling drugs,but when they DO get out,the courts should INSIST they get steady job,even if they are minimum wage jobs,and contribute at least a small amount of their weekly checks to the children they helped create.

It should also be stated here that there are a LOT of responsible black men that don't commit crimes and that DO provide for the children they helped create. We just don't hear about them because the media has ZERO interest in writing positive stories about black men because there ain't no money or political capital for them to be made from writing positive stories about black males.

Yeah,this really DOES seriously piss me off because some of those responsibe black men are friends of mine,and I am fed up to HERE with their hard work and honestly being ignored BY PEOPLE WHO KNOW BETTER,BUT JUST REFUSE TO RECOGNIZE THEM!

Which is why there is no organization or group of people in the world that I have more contempt for than the press. These SOB's KNOW the truth,and refuse to report it for personal gain.

:amen:

Offline mountaineer

Yeah,a fair share of them are in prison for minor crimes like theft or selling drugs,but when they DO get out,the courts should INSIST they get steady job,even if they are minimum wage jobs,and contribute at least a small amount of their weekly checks to the children they helped create.
@sneakypete  When I was an ass't county prosecutor, I handled child support enforcement cases under a contract we had with the state child support enforcement unit. All women on welfare (AFDC) were required to cooperate in paternity and child support proceedings or else lose their assistance. The money we collected reimbursed the state a tiny fraction for the aid paid out.

Some of the women would joke, "Good luck getting money out of him. His only job is selling drugs on the street corner." True enough, but we still got paternity and child support court orders, just in case the guy ever had a winning lottery ticket, because at least we could withhold any arrears from that payout.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete  When I was an ass't county prosecutor, I handled child support enforcement cases under a contract we had with the state child support enforcement unit. All women on welfare (AFDC) were required to cooperate in paternity and child support proceedings or else lose their assistance. The money we collected reimbursed the state a tiny fraction for the aid paid out.

Some of the women would joke, "Good luck getting money out of him. His only job is selling drugs on the street corner." True enough, but we still got paternity and child support court orders, just in case the guy ever had a winning lottery ticket, because at least we could withhold any arrears from that payout.  :pondering:

@mountaineer

I guess that is mo betta than nothing,but why not REQUIRE they to have SOME sort of job within 30 days,or go back to prison to finish out serving their time?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

I guess that is mo betta than nothing,but why not REQUIRE they to have SOME sort of job within 30 days,or go back to prison to finish out serving their time?
Beyond the court's authority.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Beyond the court's authority.

@mountaineer

Once again,WHY? I see no valid reason it couldn't be made a condition of parole.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Once again,WHY? I see no valid reason it couldn't be made a condition of parole.
The cases I handled were not criminal in nature. Therefore, no parole, no "conditions of probation."

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
Joy Reid has a point. Brittany Hill was murdered by Chicago gang members while holding her daughter, all caught on tape. Joy Reid and the left wing media ignored the case completely. Ask yourself why, then you’ll understand “missing white woman syndrome”

Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
Black women are mostly murdered by black men. Joy Reid doesn’t want to have that conversation which is why she ignores the very cases she accuses everyone else of ignoring. White women are mostly murdered by white men, and that makes the cases safer and more politically useful.

White women make the news when they are the victims in sensational murder cases. Black men and women make the news when they are killed by police. Dead white men don’t make the news no matter who kills them. You guys really want to have this conversation?

Rare exception can be made on the last point if the white man’s death is judged especially useful to the corporate press. That’s why Brian Sicknick is the only dead cop the media ever pretended to care about.
Well, straight white men don't, unless they happen to be prominent Democrats/donors.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis