Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109302 times)

Offline mountaineer

NEW — Moderna requests FDA to authorize its COVID vaccine injection for "emergency use" in children under 6.
The only emergency is that we're onto the lies of Moderna and Pfizer, and their vaccine scam.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The only emergency is that we're onto the lies of Moderna and Pfizer, and their vaccine scam.

@mountaineer

ONLY because the FDA let's them get away with it.

I blame them more than I blame Moderna and Pfizer.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

@mountaineer

ONLY because the FDA let's them get away with it.

I blame them more than I blame Moderna and Pfizer.

TRUTH, @sneakypete

All these pharmaceutical company reports about the dangers of the vaccine came not directly from the companies themselves, but from the FDA.  In other words, the FDA were provided those experimental results directly from the companies requesting the emergency authorizations.  Yet even with this direct evidence that the jabs would kill more people than the virus itself, the FDA approved them.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
TRUTH, @sneakypete

All these pharmaceutical company reports about the dangers of the vaccine came not directly from the companies themselves, but from the FDA.  In other words, the FDA were provided those experimental results directly from the companies requesting the emergency authorizations.  Yet even with this direct evidence that the jabs would kill more people than the virus itself, the FDA approved them.

@Hoodat

I currently have a hard time complaining about the FDA releasing drugs not fully tested and approved. After all,it was one of those drugs that seem to have killed my "Stage 4 incurable lymphoma.

Hell,it even seems to have killed the cancer recently found in my groin.

Waiting to get the tumor cut out of my head next week to see about that one. So far the cancer pills I have been taking don't seem to have impressed it.

I spent months getting doctors to look at the growth behind my ear so the would maybe cut it out,and all any of them did was look at it,grunt,and walk away. I finally got the doc at the wound treatment center that was working on my legs to take a look at it,and he cut out a section about half the size of a Half-Dollar and sent it off for a biopsy. Said it looked harmless,but he was going to have it checked anyhow,and sure enough,it came back as cancerous. Waiting now for the appointment to cut a bigger hole in the side of my head to see if they can find and remove it all.

Offline Hoodat

@sneakypete

Actually having incurable stage 4 lymphoma is a bit different than not having any illness at all, which is the case with jab recipients.  In your case, you were the textbook 'guinea pig' whereas negative effects such as myocarditis would be inconsequential to someone with no hope of survival.

This was not the case with the shots.  They were given to otherwise healthy people who were not sick and had an extremely low probability of death.  In fact, one lower than the probability of dying fom the shot itself.  The FDA knew this.  They had the evidence in hand.  They knew that more people in certain age groups would die of the 'vaccine' than would die from the disease.  Yet they approved it anyway.  They have blood on their hands.

I am overjoyed that your own Big Pharma experience was successful.  Sincerely.  But the 'vaccine' experiment is a totally different matter.  The FDA literally reversed risk-assessment policies that had driven medical ethics for decades.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

This was not the case with the shots.  They were given to otherwise healthy people who were not sick and had an extremely low probability of death.

@Hoodat

In that case,the people responsible for it should all be serving time in prison. A LOT of time in prison.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

MADNESS: Rhode Island Dems Want To Tax & Fine The Unvaccinated

More:  https://t.co/sKlN9gCjPq

7:08 PM · Apr 29, 2022   Twitter Web App

Theo Fleury
@TheoFleury14

1200 people died during the Pfizer vaccine trials and they still approved it. Time to end this debacle. It’s over. Calling all whistle blowers save yourself while you still have time.

11:49 PM · May 6, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

MADNESS: Rhode Island Dems Want To Tax & Fine The Unvaccinated

More:  https://t.co/sKlN9gCjPq

7:08 PM · Apr 29, 2022   Twitter Web App
So the article is about Rhode Island Reds?

Offline Hoodat

So the article is about Rhode Island Reds?

I see what you did there.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

In case you were wondering .....   :facepalm2:

No word on whether or not fist bumps will be permitted ....

Chad Pergram
@ChadPergram

Congressional Leaders to hold moment of silence on the Capitol steps to observe 1 million lives lost during the pandemic

11:23 AM · May 12, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Killer Clouds

No word on whether or not fist bumps will be permitted ....

Chad Pergram
@ChadPergram

Congressional Leaders to hold moment of silence on the Capitol steps to observe 1 million lives lost during the pandemic

11:23 AM · May 12, 2022·Twitter for iPhone
Traitor Joe is to blame for the majority of those deaths.

"Bill Gates: For people over 50 or 60, they'll probably have to get boosted every 6 months until we get even better vaccines;  so  we're in for ongoing vaccination to stay absolutely safe...'  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/backtolife_2022/status/1525787634714525697

Offline rustynail

Gates need to be vaccinated with a white hot poker.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Bill Gates: For people over 50 or 60, they'll probably have to get boosted every 6 months until we get even better vaccines;  so  we're in for ongoing vaccination to stay absolutely safe...'  (Video)

There does not exist a font large enough to express my reaction to this. Rhymes with Truck Chew.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DB

Funny how more people died after the vaccine came out than before...

These people are evil.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

I'm sorry Mr. Gates, just what in the world qualifies you to dispense medical "advice"?  That's right, nothing...so go pound sand.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline mountaineer

Keep injecting yourself with a vaccine that doesn't prevent Covid infection and probably will cause you great bodily harm.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Traitor Joe is to blame for the majority of those deaths.
Fauci, Cuomo, the WHO, the CDC, the FDA all had a hand in that total.

No treatment could be given any credit for reducing hospitalizations or deaths because that would have eliminated the EUA for the jabs.

The medical establishment lied and people died--worldwide.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

Fauci, Cuomo, the WHO, the CDC, the FDA all had a hand in that total.

No treatment could be given any credit for reducing hospitalizations or deaths because that would have eliminated the EUA for the jabs.

The medical establishment lied and people died--worldwide.
I agree. My point was more about how when Trump was in office everything was his fault according to opposition. Now more people have died under Traitor Joe's watch than died under Trump’s watch. Traitor Joe said he was going to shut down the china plague.

NYC raises COVID-19 alert level to high
Fox5/NY, May 17, 2022

NEW YORK - New York City has entered a 'high alert' warning for COVID-19. The city's health department announced the move on Tuesday morning.

Health Commissioner Dr. Ashwin Vasan, had issued an advisory on Monday urging all New Yorkers to wear a mask while indoors including in grocery stores, building lobbies, offices, stores, and other common or shared spaces.

In a statement, the department said: "As a city, we have the tools to blunt the impact of this wave, including distributing tests, masks and promoting treatments. Getting back to Low Risk depends on everyone doing their part and if we follow guidance, our forecasts anticipate this wave’s peak will not last long. What we do now can make all the difference."

Raising the alert level from medium to high indicates an increased and significant level of community spread.

"Regular home testing and wearing masks indoors, especially while cases rise, is the best way to keep yourself and your community safe," Vasan tweeted. "I advise all New Yorkers to mask up indoors, especially if you're unvaccinated, have not had your booster, or are in a high-risk category."

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/nyc-approaching-high-covid-alert-level-health-official-wear-masks-inside

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Time to tighten the thumb screws another notch.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Time to tighten the thumb screws another notch.

Just checked the numbers, just for those cases enumerated the mortality rate of COVID-19 is now 0.3%.  Seasonal flu territory.

I think the scare tactics are about to get seriously laughed at now.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.