Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109310 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

NEW: Uber will no longer ask riders and drivers in the U.S. to wear masks.

8:04 AM · Apr 19, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

The fun starts when the Uber drivers refuse to drive unmasked fares.

Marty Makary MD, MPH
@MartyMakary

The White House is not appealing the federal judge ruling striking down travel mask mandates. That's says a lot.

12:28 PM · Apr 19, 2022·Twitter Web App

If they were to fight it, they'd be pulling the rug out from under their plan to open the illegal alien spigot.  This is part of  the Title 42 shit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

The fun starts when the Uber drivers refuse to drive unmasked fares.

If they were to fight it, they'd be pulling the rug out from under their plan to open the illegal alien spigot.  This is part of  the Title 42 shit.

I haven’t had an Uber driver refuse to drive me, and I do not wear masks.  I’ve taken 6 Uber/Lyft rides in the last year and never had a problem.  I think they’re more interested in the money than rhe virtue signaling. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I haven’t had an Uber driver refuse to drive me, and I do not wear masks.  I’ve taken 6 Uber/Lyft rides in the last year and never had a problem.  I think they’re more interested in the money than rhe virtue signaling.

@Kamaji

I suspect that has a lot to do with what city and state you live in.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

@Kamaji

I suspect that has a lot to do with what city and state you live in.

NYC

Online rustynail

Biden Administration Set To Appeal Ruling That Lifted Mask Mandate For Travel

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-administration-set-appeal-ruling-lifted-mask-mandate-travel

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline Killer Clouds

So the china plague is still a problem in the US enough to make people continue to wear masks but it's not a problem at the southern border so it's okay to end title 42.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

They know the vaccine doesn't work and can possibly be deadly but they continue to push it. WHY?
$omehow, I can't po$$ibly think of any rea$on$...

The more money in that mill, the heavier the skim off the top.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Watch Psaki turn her brain into a pretzel as she does mental gymnastics to justify Biden's absurd and illegal mask mandate on planes  This clip is one of the most telling pieces of evidence you'll see our ruling class is absolutely insane."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/dannydeurbina/status/1516863597510643715

Liberals, media elite show off their masks in response to end of travel mandate: ‘KISS MY -––’ 'I don’t give a damn what some grossly unqualified Donald Trump judge said, I’m double masked and wearing goggles on this Nashville to DC flight.'
Fox News, Apr 20, 2022

Defiant members of the media and other liberals have responded to the recent lifting of the travel mask mandate by taking selfies of themselves wearing masks on their recent travels and insisting to social media users that they feel safer from COVID-19 this way.

After U.S. District Court Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle voided the Biden administration’s travel mask mandate on Monday, there was some fear online from liberal media figures who didn’t feel safe enough going bare-faced on an airplane or Uber ride.

MSNBC host Tiffany Cross posted a photo of herself on a flight wearing her black mask. Her caption was a bit more provocative.

She tweeted, "Them: no mask required Me: YGMFU [You got me -––-ed up]. Covid ain’t over folks. Fly the friendly skies like this. Have a great rest of the day everybody."

Hip hop radio host Notorious VOG responded affirmatively to Cross’ tweet, writing, "The more people I see on a flight without a mask, its the more mask [sic] I'm wearing on that flight. I might have to take my @honeywell north full-face respirator mask on trips."

Author and former Obama administration senior adviser Valerie Jarrett posted a photo of herself masked up in a car. She wrote some defiant words to accompany her post, which said, "Wearing my mask no matter what non-scientists tell me I can do."

More:  https://www.foxnews.com/media/liberals-media-elite-show-masks-response-end-travel-mandate-kiss-my-a

And, today's winner of Al Gore's magnificent Internet is .......

'A plastic bag tied tightly over your head affords much better protection......'   :laugh:

Offline EdinVA

"Watch Psaki turn her brain into a pretzel as she does mental gymnastics to justify Biden's absurd and illegal mask mandate on planes  This clip is one of the most telling pieces of evidence you'll see our ruling class is absolutely insane."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/dannydeurbina/status/1516863597510643715
If her hands were tied behind her back, could she still talk?

If her hands were tied behind her back, could she still talk?

88devil

NEW (CNN) — The CDC has formally requested the Department of Justice to **appeal** mask mandate ruling, bringing masks back to transit nationwide.— Election Wizard 🇺🇸 (@ElectionWiz) April 20, 2022

Liz Wheeler
@Liz_Wheeler

At least they admit it’s not about science, it’s about power.

Election Wizard 🇺🇸
@ElectionWiz· 29m

INBOX: Psaki says the White House's decision to appeal the CDC travel mask mandate is to "preserve that authority for the CDC to have in the future".

7:59 PM · Apr 20, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Dr. Eli David
@DrEliDavid

Double masked Kamala just tested positive, after receiving 4 covid shots 🤡

1:15 PM · Apr 26, 2022   Twitter for Android

alex g
@galexybrane

Never forget that Twitter suspended people for saying things like “cloth masks don’t work,” but no one lost their account for wishing death on the unvaccinated or for calling them “plague rats.” The censorship was never about preventing abuse - it was all for narrative control.

6:32 PM · Apr 25, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Dr. Eli David
@DrEliDavid

Double masked Kamala just tested positive, after receiving 4 covid shots 🤡

1:15 PM · Apr 26, 2022   Twitter for Android

@Right_in_Virginia

Did they ever say WHAT she tested positive for?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 02:20:48 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Kamaji

@Right_in_Virginia

Did they ever say WHAT she tested positive for?

Not entirely @sneakypete    88devil

Offline Hoodat

Vice President Kamala Harris tests positive for Covid

Jasmine Wright, Maegan Vazquez, Betsy Klein, Kevin Liptak and Ted Barrett, CNN -  9:07 PM ET, Tue April 26, 2022

(CNN)Vice President Kamala Harris tested positive for Covid-19 on Tuesday after returning from a weeklong trip to California.

"Today I tested positive for COVID-19. I have no symptoms, and I will continue to isolate and follow CDC guidelines. I'm grateful to be both vaccinated and boosted," Harris tweeted Tuesday afternoon. . .

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/26/politics/kamala-harris-positive-covid/index.html

This is like when your wife uses birth control, but ends up getting pregnant anyway.  And then you announce to the world, "I am grateful my wife used birth control.  Think of how much more pregnant she would be if we hadn't used them."
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Vice President Kamala Harris tests positive for Covid

Jasmine Wright, Maegan Vazquez, Betsy Klein, Kevin Liptak and Ted Barrett, CNN -  9:07 PM ET, Tue April 26, 2022

(CNN)Vice President Kamala Harris tested positive for Covid-19 on Tuesday after returning from a weeklong trip to California.

"Today I tested positive for COVID-19. I have no symptoms, and I will continue to isolate and follow CDC guidelines. I'm grateful to be both vaccinated and boosted," Harris tweeted Tuesday afternoon. . .

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/26/politics/kamala-harris-positive-covid/index.html

This is like when your wife uses birth control, but ends up getting pregnant anyway.  And then you announce to the world, "I am grateful my wife used birth control.  Think of how much more pregnant she would be if we hadn't used them."

Or saying "The vasectomy was supposed to prevent pregnancy, but all it did was change the color of the baby!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Killer Clouds

Or saying "The vasectomy was supposed to prevent pregnancy, but all it did was change the color of the baby!"
:thumbsup:  Drop the mic!

Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

NEW — Moderna requests FDA to authorize its COVID vaccine injection for "emergency use" in children under 6.

7:44 AM · Apr 28, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Michael Tracey
@mtracey

This is someone’s actual profile pic

4:06 PM · Apr 28, 2022   Twitter for iPhone