Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109301 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

They're going to "two weeks more" it right up into the Fall.

Stupid idiots.

Just through mid-summer, when a decision will be made to prepare ballots for blanket mail-in voting.

Disclose tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - White House announces second global COVID summit on May 12 aiming to "bring solutions to vaccinate the world for everyone, everywhere."

8:18 AM · Apr 18, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline Killer Clouds

Disclose tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - White House announces second global COVID summit on May 12 aiming to "bring solutions to vaccinate the world for everyone, everywhere."

8:18 AM · Apr 18, 2022·Twitter Web App

They know the vaccine doesn't work and can possibly be deadly but they continue to push it. WHY?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

They know the vaccine doesn't work and can possibly be deadly but they continue to push it. WHY?

I don't really know.  Could be a case of "do something, anything" or an insidious plot to depopulate the planet, and just about anything in between.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

To distract from the economy, energy, supply chain, border security, stolen elections and general demise of law and order....

Online mountaineer

I agree, @EdinVA . They keep jumping from one crisis to another, constantly trying to distract a gullible and unaware populace and prevent them from focusing on any of them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

The Associated Press
@AP
·
17m

A federal judge in Florida has voided the national mask mandate covering airplanes and other public transportation as exceeding the authority of U.S. health officials.

The mask mandate was recently extended by the Biden administration until May 3.

Online mountaineer

Thread about judge striking down mask mandate here: https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,467383.0.html

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I'd bet the airports and airlines will still be enforcing masking tomorrow with vigor.  This Judge will be ignored.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

I'd bet the airports and airlines will still be enforcing masking tomorrow with vigor.  This Judge will be ignored.
I haven't flown since the Chinese sent us Covid in 2019. I won't fly as long as airline employees continue to act  like junior Himmlers.

Sorry, hospitality and travel industries - it's not my fault the U.S. government tried to destroy you.

Offline roamer_1

I haven't flown since the Chinese sent us Covid in 2019. I won't fly as long as airline employees continue to act  like junior Himmlers.

Sorry, hospitality and travel industries - it's not my fault the U.S. government tried to destroy you.

You have more stomach for it than I do... I have not been on a plane since the TSA was formed... And probably never will be on a plane again.

Online mountaineer

You have more stomach for it than I do... I have not been on a plane since the TSA was formed... And probably never will be on a plane again.
Mr. M intends to run the Boston Marathon next year. It's a long drive, not impossible - but flying is easier. We'll see. Other than that, we have to plans for another flight. I hate TSA, I hate the whole process.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Killer Clouds

Because certain important politicians are getting kickbacks from the drug companines.

That should be so obvious Stevie Wonder has to wear his shades to look at it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

It ain't a vaccine - And it is meant to do something else.
No other reason makes sense.

Offline Killer Clouds

@Killer Clouds

Because certain important politicians are getting kickbacks from the drug companines.

That should be so obvious Stevie Wonder has to wear his shades to look at it.
@sneakypete
It was more of a rhetorical question. For whatever reason it's  wrong.  if that idiot RINO McCarthy wants to investigate something that would be a place to start.

"WATCH: Passengers applaud as Delta flight crew announces masks are optional, effective immediately'  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1516207360276156421

Benny
@bennyjohnson

Airlines who have announced they are no longer requiring masks so far:

-Alaska
-United
-Delta

7:57 PM · Apr 18, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

TSA not enforcing travel mask mandate after judge strikes it down
The Hill, Apr 18, 2022

https://thehill.com/policy/transportation/3272328-tsa-not-enforcing-travel-mask-mandate-after-judge-strikes-it-down/

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It ain't a vaccine - And it is meant to do something else.
No other reason makes sense.
Well I'm not a conspiracy theorist, oh hell who am I kidding! It's the something else that they are trying to keep secret and I believe that something else has to do with population control.

Offline roamer_1

Well I'm not a conspiracy theorist, oh hell who am I kidding! It's the something else that they are trying to keep secret and I believe that something else has to do with population control.

It ain't a stretch to put that together...
And really, nothing else makes sense. If it was about the money, they could have pimped a non-dangerous placebo and got the same money.

No, it does something.
And it is proven that it does not do what it advertised.

And Fauci and Gates - The two big shakers in the deal are both familial globalists with a penchant toward eugenics... Heck, Gates has already done it in Africa.

Look at what they did to control mice in Australia. It's the same dang thing. Seriously... look it up, and get freaked out.

For the first time EVER the human population at large has been intentionally given gene modification that cannot be removed... Folks are going to regret this day - Mark my words.

Online rustynail

CVG airport, Cincinnati is mask free according to a radio report.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
CVG airport, Cincinnati is mask free according to a radio report.

It's looking like I'm wrong about something I wanted to be wrong about.   happy77
I will NOT comply.

Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

NEW: Uber will no longer ask riders and drivers in the U.S. to wear masks.

8:04 AM · Apr 19, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Marty Makary MD, MPH
@MartyMakary

The White House is not appealing the federal judge ruling striking down travel mask mandates. That's says a lot.

12:28 PM · Apr 19, 2022·Twitter Web App