Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109310 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The US will be hitting 1 million Covid deaths before the end of the month.

@Hoodat

Says who? I personally don't know ANYONE that has died from Covid,and the few people I do know who claim to have caught it work in hospitals or doctors offices.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

Hospitals get paid for every Covid death they report, so the vast majority of reported Covid deaths come from hospitals.  Can't vouch for the legitimacy of the number.  But it is the one the government has been following, so it is the one they would be confronted on if the media decides to bring it up.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

CDC Admits it has Collected DNA from PCR Tests

Seth Hancock  |  Mar 10, 2022

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC), without much fanfare, announced last month that samples obtained through PCR nasal swab tests have been sent to labs for genomic sequencing.

https://twitter.com/CDCgov/status/1493982257790570501

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/cdc-admits-it-has-collected-dna-from-pcr-tests/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

CDC Admits it has Collected DNA from PCR Tests

Seth Hancock  |  Mar 10, 2022

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC), without much fanfare, announced last month that samples obtained through PCR nasal swab tests have been sent to labs for genomic sequencing.
We're living in a horror movie.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

CNBC: United Airlines will let unvaccinated employees return to their jobs this month

11:35 AM · Mar 13, 2022·Twitter Web App

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline mountaineer

U.S. extends airplane mask mandate through April 18
Mr. and Mrs. Mountaineer extend boycott of air travel through April 18.

Online Kamaji

Mr. and Mrs. Mountaineer extend boycott of air travel through April 18.

So do I!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've been boycotting the airlines since the TSA was created.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I've been boycotting the airlines since the TSA was created.  :shrug:

:yowsa: Me too!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
:yowsa: Me too!

18 years for me.  Even with the issue of TSA, I just don't like being up 30,000 feet and my well being being out of my control.

And yes, I have seen the statistics that prove how much flying is safer than driving.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

The Hill
@thehill

NEW: Pfizer CEO says a fourth booster shot "is necessary"   https://t.co/zVqtOgOLXG

1:33 PM · Mar 13, 2022   SocialFlow

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
The Hill
@thehill

NEW: Pfizer CEO says a fourth booster shot "is necessary"   https://t.co/zVqtOgOLXG

1:33 PM · Mar 13, 2022   SocialFlow
...to continue boosting their profits. 
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

BINGO!!!
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Kamaji

Basically.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@SZonian

Yup,and the deposit into one of Biden's offshore accounts has cleared,or he wouldn't have removed the requirement to get tested.

At this point they are happy to just collect the quick profits.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline EdinVA

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
More than that. Also, Noah said that none of the current 'crap' happening in the U.S. and all over the world would be happening if Trump was still in office. He kind of obliquely said that Biden and the Democrats are a disaster, in addition to being incredibly naïve and stupid. It looks like Noah has 'seen the light', as they say.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
More than that. Also, Noah said that none of the current 'crap' happening in the U.S. and all over the world would be happening if Trump was still in office. He kind of obliquely said that Biden and the Democrats are a disaster, in addition to being incredibly naïve and stupid. It looks like Noah has 'seen the light', as they say.

He'll be back on the Plantation by September.  Just wait and see.  Maher, too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DB

He'll be back on the Plantation by September.  Just wait and see.  Maher, too.

It will be BUT the Republicans are worse...

Offline mountaineer

Mitt Romney is the only Senate HELP Committee Republican to join Democrats in voting to allow federal mask mandates for toddlers.

https://twitter.com/rachelbovard/status/1503786467235180554

Online Kamaji

Mitt Romney is the only Senate HELP Committee Republican to join Democrats in voting to allow federal mask mandates for toddlers.

https://twitter.com/rachelbovard/status/1503786467235180554

:facepalm2:

Online DefiantMassRINO

Will the toddlers be put to work in coal mines?  Solves daycare and energy crisis.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.