Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109324 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Enough with the Cruz bashing.  He IS on the side of Liberty!  He IS on the side of 'We the People' @ sneakypete.

@libertybele

He IS  a weasel who is mostly on the side of Ted Cruz.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@libertybele

He IS  a weasel who is mostly on the side of Ted Cruz.

You must be talking about someone other than the Senator from Texas @sneakypete because I know THAT Ted Cruz personally and will assure you that he is the genuine article. Always has been in fact.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You must be talking about someone other than the Senator from Texas @sneakypete because I know THAT Ted Cruz personally and will assure you that he is the genuine article. Always has been in fact.

@Bigun

I not only don't know him personally,but AFAIK,the two of us have never even been in the same state at the same time.

What I DO know is that when pushed into a little bit of a corner he talks a lot of conservative-sounding smack,but unless HE is being personally attacked,that is all he does.

Oh,he sounds off on national issues with a conservative viewpoint when it would cost him nothing or possibly endanger his re-election,but that's about it.

You knowing him personally may possibly blind you to this.

We ALL have our political weaknesses/blind spots. It is just different ones with different people.

And....,let's face it,for those of us who suffered during the 70's and 80's, we basically grew up praising anyone that acted and voted conservative 51 percent of the time because we were damn lucky to get that much support from national politicians.

Local pols were more accommodating to conservative ideas and voting because it was and IS much easier to boot them out of office come election time.

It is damn near impossible to vote anyone out that has served more than 2 terms. It used to be said they had to be caught in bed with a dead woman or a live boy to be voted out of office,but I am not so sure either wouldn't actually add votes to their total come election time these days.

Anyhow,I see Cruz as a VERY intelligent poser,and you see him as a hero. This is just the nature of politics. You automatically "win" this "argument" because unlike you,I can't vote for or against him,and votes are where the rubber meets the road.

I have zero doubt he will remain in office for as long as he wants to remain in office.  This is also the nature of politics for career politicians.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 10:50:18 am by sneakypete »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

I not only don't know him personally,but AFAIK,the two of us have never even been in the same state at the same time.

What I DO know is that when pushed into a little bit of a corner he talks a lot of conservative-sounding smack,but unless HE is being personally attacked,that is all he does.

Oh,he sounds off on national issues with a conservative viewpoint when it would cost him nothing or possibly endanger his re-election,but that's about it.

You knowing him personally may possibly blind you to this.

We ALL have our political weaknesses/blind spots. It is just different ones with different people.

And....,let's face it,for those of us who suffered during the 70's and 80's, we basically grew up praising anyone that acted and voted conservative 51 percent of the time because we were damn lucky to get that much support from national politicians.

Local pols were more accommodating to conservative ideas and voting because it was and IS much easier to boot them out of office come election time.

It is damn near impossible to vote anyone out that has served more than 2 terms. It used to be said they had to be caught in bed with a dead woman or a live boy to be voted out of office,but I am not so sure either wouldn't actually add votes to their total come election time these days.

Anyhow,I see Cruz as a VERY intelligent poser,and you see him as a hero. This is just the nature of politics. You automatically "win" this "argument" because unlike you,I can't vote for or against him,and votes are where the rubber meets the road.

I have zero doubt he will remain in office for as long as he wants to remain in office.  This is also the nature of politics for career politicians.

All I can tell you is that I've known him since his days as Texas Solicitor General and he has never been anything other than a straight shooter with me.  You are perfectly entitled to your own opinions based on what I have no idea.  @sneakypete
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

BREAKING: New York Governor lifts statewide school mask mandate

3:07 PM · Feb 27, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Daniel Horowitz
@RMConservative

Our military and health care workers are still being forced to get an increasingly dangerous jab that is now negative effective for omicron for a virus that most already got. Violates every human right in the most intimate way. No outrage or plans to fight in the budget bill.

2:41 PM · Feb 27, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
All I can tell you is that I've known him since his days as Texas Solicitor General and he has never been anything other than a straight shooter with me.  You are perfectly entitled to your own opinions based on what I have no idea.  @sneakypete

QFT.

There's a reason why the Republicans hate him.  What you stated above about him being a straight shooter is a big reason why.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Masks Still Required for Air Travel Despite CDC’s Guidance Change
Epoch Times, Feb 27, 2022

A federal mask mandate for airline passengers will remain intact despite a rule issued Feb. 25 by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to ease mask guidance in other settings.

The mask mandate for airline passengers and airports, issued by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), remains in effect until at least March 18, when it expires. The mandate could still be extended.

“The mask requirement remains in place, and we will continue to assess the duration of the requirement in consultation with CDC,” TSA spokeswoman Alexa Lopez told news outlets on Feb. 25.

More:  https://www.theepochtimes.com/masks-still-required-for-air-travel-despite-cdcs-guidance-change_4305237.html

Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

BREAKING: New York Governor lifts statewide school mask mandate

3:07 PM · Feb 27, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

This is effecive Mar 2.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Masks Still Required for Air Travel Despite CDC’s Guidance Change
Epoch Times, Feb 27, 2022

A federal mask mandate for airline passengers will remain intact despite a rule issued Feb. 25 by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to ease mask guidance in other settings.

The mask mandate for airline passengers and airports, issued by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), remains in effect until at least March 18, when it expires. The mandate could still be extended.

“The mask requirement remains in place, and we will continue to assess the duration of the requirement in consultation with CDC,” TSA spokeswoman Alexa Lopez told news outlets on Feb. 25.

More:  https://www.theepochtimes.com/masks-still-required-for-air-travel-despite-cdcs-guidance-change_4305237.html

This is actually in perfect alignment with the latest CDC "suggestions."  The CDC issued the new orders based on geographical location.  Since the map they produced was an insane patchwork of regions that are "bad" and "sorta good," airliners pass through that airspace, and everybody knows COVID can reach over 35,000 ft and smite people in airplanes.

This is my translation of bureaucrat-think.  YMMV
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Breaking911
@Breaking911

BREAKING: NYC Mayor Eric Adams says he's poised to lift COVID-19 vaccine mandates on restaurants, bars, theaters by March 7 - AP

5:28 PM · Feb 27, 2022·Twitter Web App

Breaking911
@Breaking911

NEW: Congress drops mask mandate ahead of Biden’s State of The Union speech on Tuesday

“Mask wear is now an individual choice option,” the Capitol Attending Physician said.

8:42 PM · Feb 27, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Catturd ™
@catturd2

A big thank you to Democrat focus groups for getting rid of mask mandates.

7:55 AM · Feb 28, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline Kamaji

This is actually in perfect alignment with the latest CDC "suggestions."  The CDC issued the new orders based on geographical location.  Since the map they produced was an insane patchwork of regions that are "bad" and "sorta good," airliners pass through that airspace, and everybody knows COVID can reach over 35,000 ft and smite people in airplanes.

This is my translation of bureaucrat-think.  YMMV

:thumbsup:

But, if one sits down in a restaurant, it will simply pass harmlessly over one's head.

Another pivot ......

Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
24m

JUST IN: Boston Public Health Commission votes unanimously to end the city’s indoor mask mandate, effective Saturday

"Dr. Fauci needs to be put in prison for stuff like this"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1499078145110122499

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The wheels will soon come off mask mandates.  The CDC has data, hard data, that the vaccines were never greater than 40% efficacy, and a paper is in process now for publication.

Knowing that, those of you that got the vaccine, would you have done it?  And if certain virologists are correct, about one year from now, there will be a dramatic increase in those with cancer and what looks like AIDS type illnesses, which are nothing more than the destruction of the natural immunity due to these vaccines.  And the important thing to note, none of these pharma companies can be sued for 3 or 4 years.  Yeah, did you comprehend that?  They are NOT responsible if they kill 20 million people with their vaccines.  Only people that use the vaccines after year 3 or 4 will be able to sue for damages.  The rest of you, why, you are f***ed!!!

22222frying pan

Don't buy the dem's mandate "pivot":

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Don't buy the dem's mandate "pivot":

@Right_in_Virginia

Let's give the Dims the benefit of the doubt in this ONE case,and assume they look at Slow Joe and then think or say "Divot".

"Ron Desantis tells USF kids they don’t have to wear their masks because they don’t do anything and it’s time to stop with all the political theater."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1499096700174188551

"Maskless Florida mother says “It’s just shocking” that Gov. DeSantis told college students they could remove their masks."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1499222112212557826

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Ron Desantis tells USF kids they don’t have to wear their masks because they don’t do anything and it’s time to stop with all the political theater."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1499096700174188551

@Right_in_Virginia

What are "USF Kids"?

Offline rustynail

Offline Killer Clouds

The wheels will soon come off mask mandates.  The CDC has data, hard data, that the vaccines were never greater than 40% efficacy, and a paper is in process now for publication.

Knowing that, those of you that got the vaccine, would you have done it?  And if certain virologists are correct, about one year from now, there will be a dramatic increase in those with cancer and what looks like AIDS type illnesses, which are nothing more than the destruction of the natural immunity due to these vaccines.  And the important thing to note, none of these pharma companies can be sued for 3 or 4 years.  Yeah, did you comprehend that?  They are NOT responsible if they kill 20 million people with their vaccines.  Only people that use the vaccines after year 3 or 4 will be able to sue for damages.  The rest of you, why, you are f***ed!!!

22222frying pan
:thumbsup: